62

Seven Weeks Later|WrestleMania Saturday

"I cannot believe the day is here." Sasha sighed while drinking her coffee on her and Dean's bus.

Seven weeks had passed. It was now WrestleMania weekend. Tonight was Night One of WrestleMania. Sasha and Becky had their match that night as they would be the co-main event for the night. The fans were riled up yet torn on who they saw winning for the event. They'd find out soon enough.

Sasha was emotional though. Yes, she knew she was ready to hang up the boots and call it a career. However, this has been her life since she was a little girl. For nearly twenty years, this has been her life and dream. She's accomplished everything and more that she's ever dreamed of. Sasha was ready to be home with her soon to be three year old daughter and to just be a wife to Dean. She was going to soak in every moment she could, as this would be her last.

"Me either, baby. You're gonna do great. I want you to have fun too." Dean gave her an assuring nod while holding her hand. Hannah was still asleep, so the married couple were enjoying the quiet time. It was the calm before the storm of WrestleMania weekend.

"Oh, I will. I just can't believe I'm done after tonight. I have no regrets, but will miss it so much." She emphasized while sniffling back a few tears. Dean motioned for her to sit closer to him as he wrapped his wife in his arms.

"It's okay, baby. Enjoy tonight. You've worked your ass off your whole life. Tonight, you close a chapter to open another one. You're still going out on top baby." Dean softly spoke before kissing the top of her head. Sasha nodded before enjoying the quiet time with her husband.

The quiet time didn't last long though. Shortly after the two finished their coffee and ate breakfast super quick, they headed out to SoFi Stadium as they were in Los Angeles, California for WrestleMania. Sasha had to rehearse her entrance a few times as she was getting another big one before retiring. She and Becky were so emotional watching each other rehearse their entrances. Their friends were emotional too, especially Charlotte and Bayley as they were all closing this chapter together.

"Let's go get ready." Sasha smiled at Becky even though both had tears in their eyes. They hugged before heading to the locker room to get ready for their respective match together.

Once the two were dressed in their gear, they headed to hair and makeup to finish their looks for the night. After they were done, the girls began looking for their significant others, daughters, and friends. They ended up driving a golf cart until they found them all together backstage.

"Hey, it's the girls!" Roman chuckled as he saw Becky and Sasha pull up together next to everybody.

"Look at you two!" Charlotte beamed as they admired the two girls.

Sasha decided to do another Eddie Guerrero inspired gear for her final match of her career. He was the reason why she even stepped foot inside the squared circle. She wanted to honor her late hero in such a respectful manner. Becky had some gear inspired from when she won her first championship in WWE. They both looked like megastars.

"You look stunning babe." Dean proudly grinned at his wife. Her blue hair was pin straight as she had a classic Sasha Banks look on with a dark smokey eye and red lip combination.

"Thank you honey, I love you." She beamed before giving her husband a quick peck on the lips and spent time with their daughter.

"I love you too baby, have fun and enjoy tonight." He smiled while watching his wife and daughter play together for a few minutes.

A few hours later, WrestleMania began. The crowd was electric for the biggest event of the year. Sasha had fun with her friends, husband, and family watching as well as preparing. Sooner than she could imagine, it was time for her and Becky's match. The two women had to blink back tears while watching the video package for their match. They took a deep breath as well to try and get into character.