35

"Yay! We're home!" Sasha giggled as she and Dean got the last few boxes inside.

After they got married, they quickly bought a home since they were running out of room in Sasha's old townhouse. They found a beautiful four bedroom home closer to Becky and Seth. Hannah was with the two, as well as Mavis while Sasha and Dean moved in to their new home. They couldn't wait to get it all set up and get their baby girl home.

"Welcome to our new home honey." Dean chuckled as he shut and locked the front door, then walking over to the kitchen where Sasha began unpacking.

"Our first home together! We are homeowners!" Sasha beamed before giving her husband a quick kiss.

"Mhm. Things have been good since the wedding." He said as he was helping his wife unpack the house while Hannah was with their two best friends.

"They have. Who knows what'll happen next." She laughed before grabbing them some water.

"Do you know what you're doing at TLC next month?" Dean asked while helping her put some dishes away.

"I think they're trying to get Liv and I for the title. But she doesn't wanna work with me." Sasha rolled her eyes as the tension between her and Liv has not died down at all.

"She still goin' at ya?"

"Never stopped."

"Why doesn't she wanna work with you? She needs to put that aside." Dean raised an eyebrow as Sasha took a deep breath so she didn't get too annoyed with the situation.

"Because she knows I'll kick her ass. Look, I don't care if she doesn't like me. It's when she talks about you and Hannah that gets me. I know she's got heat, but she just doesn't stop." Sasha sighed. She really wanted to do the match at TLC, but she wished that everything could work out and her future opponent could be a professional. Time would tell to see if Sasha would finally get the match.