30

Sunday|Hell In A Cell

"Hey babe? What do you think?" Sasha asked with a smile. She was making her long awaited return to the squared circle. After the meetings, they agreed Sasha would return and get to do a storyline with the Shield. She was stoked to come back and to work with her fiancé and practically her two brothers in Seth and Roman. She had her blue hair, freshly colored and done, new gear, everything. She was pumped and motivated since now she had a purpose. She was doing it for Hannah, who was now seventeen months old.

"You look good, baby. I love the new gear." Dean grinned as he looked at his fiancée. She had brand new gear, at least for tonight with a different style. Her gear was black with mesh around the chest, studs, crystals, criss-cross straps. It was amazing and Sasha couldn't wait to come back.

"I'm so ready to return!" Sasha grinned as now Seth and Roman came on Sasha and Dean's bus as they saw her in her gear.

"I hear our new shield member is ready?" Seth chuckled as he and Roman saw Sasha in her gear.

"I feel like tonight is my chance to run to the ocean and fuckin' scream. I'm so fucking ready!" Sasha exclaimed with a huge smile as she hugged her brothers and best friends.

"So how's the return going again?" Roman asked as he took a drink of water.

"I'm gonna be dressed in all black. Ski mask, cape, hoodie, whatever. I'm gonna hit Liv with a steel chair and attack her. Then I'm gonna unmask myself and show who I am." Sasha informed the Samoan as the guys were excited for her as well.

"It's gonna be nuts! They're not gonna know at all." Dean smirked over at his fiancée.

"Yeah the fans don't know shit and it's my comeback. I'm just so ready to be back." Sasha admitted with a smile.

The Shield would be going up against Finn Balor, AJ Styles, and Damian Priest as Liv Morgan would be ringside. Liv has been attacking the guys week after week, so this would set up into Sasha coming back and joining the Shield. They would be having a no disqualification tag team match, but Liv would get involved. Since the guys wouldn't be able to touch her, Sasha would come out and be more than happy to.

"Ooooh girl look at you!" Becky and Charlotte grinned as they were now on Sasha and Dean's bus. Becky brought Mavis as Sasha had Hannah. The two young toddlers were asleep on the couch of the bus.

"I know! I'm so freakin' excited! I've been waiting two years for this." Sasha beamed before hugging her friends.

"You're gonna kick ass boss! You got this!" Charlotte grinned as Sasha thanked her and Becky, hugging the two before waiting for the right time.

During the dark time right before the Shield's match, Sasha was dressed in all black with a ski mask over her hair and face, draped in a black cape & pants. She had her new gear on underneath, but for now she'd be dressed in all black. She slid under the ring, which now she played the waiting game.

She heard everyone make their entrance as she got excited as her time was getting closer for the return. The guys knew she was under the ring, so they had to be careful with grabbing weapons because they had to make sure they didn't grab Sasha. It was hard to see her underneath the ring since she was dressed in all black. It came down towards the end of the match as Sasha grabbed the steel chair and began sliding closer to the apron to exit from underneath the ring.

"Guys this is just cruel. Liv Morgan is attacking the Shield and there's not a damn thing they can do about it." Michael Cole shook his head while calling the match at ringside. Sasha then came out from underneath the ring and began beating up Liv Morgan with a steel chair.

"Oh my god! What the hell?! Who's attacking Liv?!" Michael called again from ringside. Once Liv was rolled into the ring, Sasha began beating on her again. After Liv Morgan was out for the count, Sasha unmasked herself and took off all the black clothing to reveal herself.

"Oh my god! Sasha Banks is back! It's been two years since we've seen her!" Michael Cole exclaimed. He loved watching Sasha wrestle and was so excited to see her back.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" The crowd cheered as Sasha Banks didn't stop her attack. She hit the double knees meteora on Liv Morgan. Finn Balor then came up to Sasha before she ran up to him off the apron and delivered a meteora to him as well. Roman, Dean, and Seth all looked shocked to see Sasha back, but they were playing it up to make her look good. As they should.

"Sasha! Sasha! Sasha!" The crowd cheered before she looked over to the Shield. She waved at them before giving her fiancé a wink. The world knew that she and Dean were engaged, so the fans were ecstatic to see them paired together in this fashion. Sasha drug Finn back in the ring as she exited. They hit the Shield power-bomb before picking up the victory. Once they got the pin fall victory, Sasha slid back into the ring and looked up at the three men.

"Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!" Chants appeared as Sasha slid back in the ring.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" The crowd erupted as the four raised each other's arms in victory and then exited the ring.

Once they got through the curtain, everyone was there applauding them. Becky had Mavis to greet Seth and Charlotte had Hannah since she already had her match. Sasha got a bit emotional as she saw her and Dean's daughter reaching for them. She thanked Charlotte before taking Hannah from her aunt's arms.

"Mama! Mama!" Hannah beamed as she was back in her mother's arms.

"Mama's back baby! Mama's back!" Sasha grinned as she lightly tossed Hannah in the air before catching her. The seventeen month old squealed and giggled. They went backstage to take photos as the Shield with just Sasha had to take one for the social media pages to show that Sasha made her return.

"I love you so, so much babe." Sasha beamed at her fiancé once they got back to their bus and began getting ready for bed.

"I love you too baby, you looked great out there. We're excited to do this storyline with you in the shield. No one better to put in it." Dean grinned before passionately kissing his fiancée. The next night they had Raw, and Sasha couldn't wait as she already knew there would be a segment with her and the guys. She was ready to get back in the squared circle and complete what she needed to.