44

"Everyone is on their way." Sasha smiled a week later. All of their friends and kids would be coming over to celebrate Dean officially adopting Hannah. They couldn't wait to celebrate their little girl.

"Good, I'll start grilling once they get here." Dean said as he watched his wife and daughter in the living room.

"I'm so happy we all have the same last name now." She beamed, kissing her husband.

"Me too. Told you I'd do it the second I could." He chuckled kissing his wife again. Sasha knew Dean would adopt Hannah once he could. As soon as they got back from their honeymoon, they got the process started back up again for him to adopt her. Sasha was just relieved Hannah was legally Dean's now and she had nothing else to worry about.

A little while later, all their friends showed up to celebrate their little girl. Becky, Seth, and Mavis came. Bayley, Finn, and Austin came too. Not too long after them, Charlotte and Roman came. They were glad everyone was able to come out even with the busy road to WrestleMania schedule they had now. It meant the world to Sasha and Dean.

"You guys gotta be over the moon excited." Charlotte grinned as the girls were having a couple drinks and the guys were outside grilling.

"I am so excited and just relieved. I don't have anything to worry about anymore." Sasha sighed with a huge smile.

"That's great! And now you guys all have the same last name!" Bayley beamed at her best friend.

"We do! I swear I'm gonna get her full name embroidered on everything now. I even got her a cake that has her full name on it." She snickered a bit while watching Hannah, Austin, and Mavis play in the living room.

"Awww, that's so sweet." Becky smiled before watching her daughter.

"Thanks Becks. I know she won't remember it, but it's huge for us as a family. And there'll definitely be a lot of pictures for her to look back on." Sasha beamed at her best friends, who were basically her sisters. She was just soaking in the excitement and relief she had now that Dean was legally his daughter. They all finally had the same last name and Sasha didn't have to worry for her daughter anymore. That's what mattered the most to her.