15

"Babe you got everything?" Sasha asked two weeks later. She was now thirty four weeks pregnant. So, Dean was putting together Hannah's nursery while Sasha was nesting. She wanted to get anything else that needed to be done completed before Hannah's arrival. She knew it was getting closer and closer, so she wanted to be fully prepared.

"Mhm. I'm about to get the crib up now that the walls are painted." He informed her before going over and kissing her.

"Yay! I can't wait for it all to be completed." She beamed. Sasha wanted to do a pink floral theme for Hannah. They had all the decorations, so now they just had to put it up once the walls were dry. For now though, Sasha was going through all of Hannah's clothing to wash and organize them.

"I think she's got more clothes than me, whew!" Sasha giggled as she pulled out all of Hannah's clothes to begin organizing them. She was going through them by size, season, and if they needed to be washed or not.

"Hey baby, your phone is ringing." Dean informed Sasha as he saw and heard her phone buzzing. She grabbed her cell phone and excused herself before walking downstairs to take the phone call.

"Hello?" Sasha answered before grabbing some water.

"Hi Sasha, it's Alysha. I have some news about Simon's court hearing from a few weeks back." Her lawyer answered. Sasha sat down and allowed her to continue.

"We finally have word on what's going to be happening from here going forward with everything." She continued as Sasha was listening.

"Simon has been charged on all counts of domestic violence and abuse. As well as any parental rights he had have now been terminated." Alysha said as Sasha took a deep breath and began crying tears of relief. Sasha thanked her before the two hung up and she walked upstairs to see Dean almost done with the crib.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong? He quickly asked as he saw Sasha very emotional.

"That was Alysha." Sasha said at first as Dean was holding her.

"Mhm, what'd she say?" He asked as he knew that was her lawyer.

"Simon's been convicted on everything. And he has no rights over Hannah." She breathed as Dean was still hugging her and holding her close.

"That's awesome baby. He can't hurt you girls anymore." Dean smiled and wiped away her tears.

"Oh yeah, these are happy tears. I'm just glad he can't touch Hannah. She won't have to go through what I did." Sasha smiled before kissing Dean lovingly.

"I know baby, I'm glad too. As long as I live, I'll be protecting the both of you." He reassured her before they had another loving moment.

"Alright, now I gotta get this done." Sasha giggled as she turned her attention back to getting Hannah's baby clothing washed and organized. She couldn't help but feel relieved that Simon couldn't do anything to hurt her or Hannah anymore. She was at peace.