3

After the live events and Raw, Sasha headed back home. She ended up calling Becky and Bayley to talk to them about what happened. They were upset and pissed, as well as offering for Sasha to stay with them if need be. She appreciated it and was planning to go stay with Bayley in a couple weeks. First though, she needed to go home to get cleaned up and put all of her wrestling items away. Whether Simon was there or not, Sasha was going to do what she needed to do.

She walked through the front door and headed upstairs to her bedroom and bathroom. She put everything away and began to do laundry from her wrestling gear. Once she got that started, she took a shower to clean herself up. After she got out and got dressed, she saw Simon walk into the bedroom but chose to ignore him.

"So now you're gonna ignore me?" He raised an eyebrow at Sasha after she put her glasses on.

"Why would I want to talk to you after you gave me a black eye? I didn't even know you were home until I came out of the bathroom." Sasha rolled her eyes before going to grab some water, but then he stopped her.

"Excuse me? I can do whatever the hell I want to you, however I want, whenever I want." He spat before shoving her towards the wall.

"No you don't! It's not ok to do what you did! I don't deserve to be abused!" Sasha yelled before pushing him back away from her.

"You deserve hell." He sneered before slapping Sasha again, then throwing her to the ground and exiting the room. He ended up locking her in the bedroom and leaving the house. Little did he realize, Sasha had her phone on her to call for help.

"Bayley?" Sasha panicked when she heard her friend answer on the other line.

"Sasha? What's going on?" The brunette asked as she could tell her friend was crying.

"Simon locked me in my room. He left too, I can't get out and I need to leave." She whimpered before snuggling back her tears.

"Do you want me to call Dean? Becky? They're the two that live the closest to you. But Sash, you really need to come where I am so you can stay safe. I worry about you staying there any longer." Bayley sympathized with her best friend.

"Just call Dean, Becky doesn't need to deal with this." She replied to her friends first question.

"But I'm gonna go ahead and pack to come to your house. I can't stay here much longer." She sighed and sniffled more tears back.

Sasha and Bayley stayed on the phone for a little while longer before she got a text from Dean stating that he was on his way. Since Sasha was locked in her room, she had access to her closet so she was able to pack all the clothing she needed for the next few weeks. She knew that Bayley was right about her needing to leave, so she was trying to do just that.

"Sasha?" Dean called through the house about forty five minutes later.

"Dean?! I'm locked in my room!" Sasha yelled loud enough for Dean to hear. He ran upstairs before she helped direct him all the way to the end of the hall where her door was. Dean was able to unlock it before finding the small, purple haired girl in her room with tears in her eyes.

"What the hell happened?" He asked as he was helping her grab her things and head to his car. Sasha explained what happened once they began the drive to his house.

"Well I'm proud that you're standing up for yourself, but you need to leave. We're all here to help." He comforted her, rubbing her arm as she blinked back her tears.

"I know, I appreciate you." She gave him a soft smile.

"I know, it's gonna be alright Sash. I got you." He made clear before continuing the drive to his house. Sasha really appreciated her friends being there for her. She just knew it was going to be tricky to get out without Simon abusing her. She was trying not to think about that though, and just wanted to relax with a clear mind.