37

"I really appreciate you guys helping me with the match." Sasha smiled before catching her breath two weeks later. Seth, Dean, and Becky were helping her train for her upcoming TLC match. She wanted to deliver the best match possible, so they were helping her in and out of the ring.

"Of course sis. You know we got you." Becky smiled as the two high fived before getting some water.

"Anything gotten better with working with Liv?" Seth asked while they put away some of the workout equipment that was left out before they began training.

"Nope. She's gonna have to deal with it though." Sasha shrugged trying not to focus her attention on it for the time being. She just wanted to relax now and enjoy the time with her husband and two best friends.

+

It was Friday Night SmackDown. Sasha and Dean were there with Hannah. Dean wasn't on the show, but he went to be with Sasha and they decided to take Hannah with them. Sasha had her contract signing with Liv Morgan for their TLC match the following week. She was annoyed since Liv hasn't stopped running her mouth, but Sasha would let her wrestling abilities speak for themself.

"You got this baby, love you." Dean smiled before kissing his wife as she had to head to gorilla for her segment.

"Thanks honey, I love you too." She grinned before heading that way. Sasha took a deep breath as her entrance music hit, walking out to the crowd as they cheered loudly. Liv was already in the ring, so Sasha took her time with her entrance and heading inside of the squared circle.

"One week from Sunday. It's the boss, Sasha Banks versus Liv Morgan in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the Raw Women's Championship!" Michael Cole began as everyone cheered for the upcoming match.

"So here we have the contract that both women will sign to make their match official." He finished before letting both women sign the contract.

"I'll see you at TLC, boss." Liv spat before setting her microphone down.

"And I'll be walking out with your championship." Sasha added before the two went back and forth for a bit, now making their match official.

'The Boss' Sasha Banks versus Liv Morgan
Tables Ladders & Chairs match for the Raw Women's Championship.