Story 280/The Diving Pyroraptor

Start from the beginning

The bucket however was what made the situation worse as it landed harder on the ice and caused a sudden crack!

(CRICKKLE!)

Adam looked up just in time to see not only the female giving a rather eerie and knowing grin but also to see the ice split apart around them. "Oh golly oh no! did they plan this???" Adam was dumbfounded but honestly amazed by the coordination of the Male and Female. However this distraction made him fail to remember that Submerging in cold water this fast could be very dangerous. thus when the ice piece he was on spun to face under the water his muscles contracted with alarming pain.

However as he was thrashing to get to the surface and also trying not to lose any oxygen something else entered the water. Adam could not believe his indigo eyes when he realized the female pyroraptor was swimming towards him using it's tail like an oar while also using the feathers to make it hard to keep cold water out.

"BBRLRGGB!" Adam screamed a bit seeing this and thus a bubble of oxygen left Adam's mouth and he quickly closed his mouth to prevent frigid water from getting in his mouth.

Now the Female was Upon him, she dove in for the Attack and her jaws parted like the very ice they had been on moments before and took in his pale face.

She latched on with her claws on her feet to dig into his legs which furthered the effects of the cold water on his body. She lurched forwards and got the boy's head into her throat despite it being larger than her own head with her being only 1.69 meters tall and with a thinner skull shape. This didn't stop her gluttony as she did a strong gulp. Adam at this point couldn't feel her teeth scraping his iced skin and he was grateful for this fact but he wasn't too eager to the crushing of the smaller predator's body.

(GRLK~)

A swift second swallow and the Pyroraptor was at her prey's shoulders and her cheeks were puffed up while her tail was raised to the top of the water. That's when the Male wrapped his own clawed hands around her tail and pulled her upwards.

This was a good thing because if she finished swallowing Adam she'd sink from the weight.

As she was pulled back to the surface she had gulped down to her meal's torso, her hungry mouth clamped around his Navel while his arms were helplessly pinned to his sides. His head was already in her stomach and defrosting from the heat but also smelling the toxic fumes of the acids. "Oh geez...never knew i'd die this specific way" Adam muffled as She lurched forwards again and got her jaws around the boy's ass.

It was twice the size of any meat slab ever presented to them so the raptor girl gleefully gnawed on him with her fangs. The cheeks were solid because of the freezing temperatures so small chunks came out of there.

"O-ow! phoo...right i can't feel it...That's one good side to this" Adam winced on instinct feeling the teeth and claws chew up his buttcheeks before another swallow was administered. The Pyroraptor reached his knees while his body curled rather uncomfortably in a spiral in the stomach of the Pyroraptor. His face smeared against the bottom of the stomach while his frozen ass was on it's way.

As the Female Pyroraptor consumed Adam the Male was feeding on the Meat Slabs, he was the one who suggested that his mate eat Adam because he was perfect in terms of flesh. This would prove to be useful for raising eggs.

The Pyroraptor Female eventually snapped her jaws shut around the boy's boots and swallowed thickly sending the rubber boots down her esophagus to join Adam in her scaly belly.

She couldn't move at all with this large belly flattening her from above while Adam weakly moved around in there. The pain from the biting had come back to, well bite him as his ass defrosted and the blood began to pour.

"Goodness you're heavy" The Male Pyroraptor clicked and hissed to his mate as he pulled her back to the den.

"Sorry, Just this was a great Idea, the human filled me up to such an extent" She replied through some shrills as she lulled her tongue out every time her belly moved.

She was pulled back into the den and The male pyroraptor gently nuzzled her with the top of his head before standing in front of the den to make sure no humans come looking for the one they caught fair and square.

The female couldn't move much as she wrapped her feathered clawed arms around the belly to maybe quicken the digestive process. Adam couldn't move either, the belly was literally airtight so he actually ended up suffocating before he got the taste of digestion. However that didn't stop her body from working him down. his body was nothing but fine protein after 4 hours of hard digestion and her efforts were rewarding her with larger thighs and leg muscles as well as a slightly larger chest. "Hahhh...that human was rather easy, but that doesn't matter" The Female Pyroraptor said as she sat up and curled up around the thing she was protecting, a Nest of Eggs.

Adam reformed in his Dorm room nearby Biosyn that they made for him and he at first was still and laying in the bathtub but then his eyes sparkled. "that was...SO COOL!" Adam screamed like a fanboy. He had been eaten by a Dinosauroid yes but the important part was the fact he was able to observe their intelligence first hand.

"That was epic! I can't wait to see more of this amazing job's offerings!" Adam squeaked with glee as he got out of the tub and got his work outfit back on, well it was a spare.

He was off to document everything he had learned minus the fact he had been killed for a meal. Either way this was a Job worth keeping.