Story 235/Backrooms Brunch

Adam couldn't understand what just happened. He was simply walking home from school to his crush's house to ask her out but suddenly the ground absorbed him or he fell somewhere and now he lay on a wet floor.

He opened his eyes and saw a really strange hallway of sorts. the wallpaper was ugly yellow and the floor was soggy making his shoes slightly wet. "Where the hell am i?" Adam said as he looked up. From the ceiling hung bar lights which made a quiet yet still noticeable humming sound. The boy scratched his blonde head confused on where he ended up but what he did notice was that there were many rooms in this strange place.

he got to a corner and turned to look down them. "Hello?" Adam asked into the void of the yellow labyrinth unaware of how large this anomalous space was.

The boy began to walk down the halls cautiously dragging his hand across the wall leaving a cut that he could remember if he wanted to get back somewhere. "Huh? what is this?" he found a strange message covering one of the walls that said "DON'T MOVE" or something like that along with eyeballs and a nose beneath it.

Adam didn't move at all when he saw it and suddenly he began to hear something. he turned carefully and saw a tall black entity with wire like appendages almost like a skeletal scarecrow advancing slowly towards him. like the message stated he stayed completely still and to his relief the beast just walked past him and then down the other hallway that he came from. Adam was creeped out by that thing like anyone would be so he began to tiptoe the way it came. He wandered abit for about what seemed like a mile when he realized he hasn't seen any other people

That was until he turned a corner and his world was blotted out and a rush of pain hit him in the face. he fell down on his plump ass and rubbed his forehead. "Ouch! that hurt" The sound of a familiar female voice complained in tandem with his own.

Adam looked up to see his crush! sitting there on the ground looking relieved to see another person besides her in here. Her name was ruby and she was the only girl who actually enjoyed his bright shiny eyes.

"Adam? Wow i'm so glad someone finally showed up" She said as she stood up the same time he did.

Ruby smiled in the company of her crush and they began to chat about why they were here. "So we both clipped through the ground??" Adam asked as she nodded in response. The girl and him began to walk through the halls searching for any sign of food, water, and safety areas.

No matter what they did however they never got to find any food. (GROWL!) Adam's stomach let out a pained moan as it was starving. "O-Oww....I'm starving" Adam hugged his stomach in pain as he looked at his concerned friend.

No...No he shouldn't. He couldn't honestly forgive himself for what he was about to do. "Ruby i'm so sorry" Adam said as he grabbed her by the shoulders and tightening his grip.

"Adam? Is something wrong?" Asked Ruby.  Adam regrettably shook his head no. Without uttering a single word Ruby watched as Adam's lips parted and his mouth stretched to inhuman lengths. His jaw cracked as it came out of place and Ruby stared into the humid abyss of red flesh and dripping saliva. "W-what on earth are you doing!?!?" Screamed Ruby. Ruby tried to pull out of Adam's grasp but before she could he pulled her forward and stuffed her head inside. Adam closed his lips, locking them around her precious face.
"MMMMPPPHHHHH"
Adam swirled his tongue around the face of his squirming meal and easily snatched her hands out of the air. he slammed them to Ruby's side and pulled forward.
(GLLLRRKKKK)
Adam's gullet opened up and the screaming face of Ruby traveled down as a large vague bulge of Ruby's face imprinted Adam's neck.
"MMMPPPHHHHHH!!"
Ruby Screamed out at Adam telling him to stop and spit her out but Adam only heard muffled screams and nothing intelligent.
(GLLLLRRKKK ULLLPPPPP)
Ruby's slim frame slipped into Adam's maw and she screamed as she dove deeper into Adam's body. The face disappeared behind Adam's small chest and Adam slurped up to Ruby's large breasts. The swaying lumps of meat were pretty big forcing Adam to let his jaws's stretch wider and push them down. Ruby yelped, feeling her boobs being painfully squished.
(GLLLRRKKKKK)
Adam didn't waste his time and shoved both large milkers into his mouth. They made his cheeks balloon out like a chipmunk. Adam sloshed them around getting them covered in spit before closing his eyes and gulping still feeling awful about this.
(ULLLPPPPPPPP)
"GAAHH...HARD TO...BREATHE!!" Screamed Ruby. Falling deeper into Adam's gullet Ruby felt as both her chest melons were painfully squished down into the tight tube. The fleshy walls crushed them down and Ruby felt like her lungs were going to burst. Adam was still having trouble believing she was being eaten whole.
(GWWRRGGGLLLLLL)
The loud churning noises of a hungry stomach called her name as Ruby got closer and closer.
(ULLLLPPPPPPPPP)
Ruby felt a pair of hands on her wide hips lifting her off the ground as her slim belly was being swallowed. "NO!! STOP!!! PLEASE!! ADAM STOP!" Screamed Ruby. Ruby's arms were rendered useless as Adam reached halfway down Ruby's belly. Ruby could barely move them at all and whimpered as she could do nothing but fill this Sad Boy's stomach. Adam on the other hand lifted his crush even higher gulping hard taking more of her body inside. Adam reached Ruby's little belly button and with one large gulp he reached the halfway point.
(GLLLLLLRRKKKKKK)
Adam's pale lips wrapped around Ruby's waist and he fully tilted his head back putting both legs in the air and staring up at the yellow tiled ceiling.
Adam's knees shook and his eye twitched before falling to her knees. His gut poked out from under his shirt with the vague screaming face of Ruby. "P-Please stop its making me more Regretful!" Thought Adam. Adam slid the socks off of Ruby's feet and then planted his hands on the thick athletic rump of his crush.
(GLLLLRKKKK GULPPPPP)
Adam's belly swelled and grew larger as he started to squeeze the ass into his maw. Ruy's squirming form was being deposited into her stomach inch by inch.
"MMMPPPHHHHHH!"
Ruby did her best to scream for help as she was utterly helpless against the boy and if any noise did get out nobody was around to hear. Ruby's butt popped into adam's mouth and the ravenous boy slobbered and softly chewed on it like gum. The globs of fat jiggled and flattened in his mouth before a loud (GLUURRPPPP) sounded sending the rear into his throat. Adam regrettably gulped and gulped while holding onto his bloating stomach feeling as his iconic shirt ripped off his body. The pale mass of growing gut plopped on the moist ground as Adam slurped in his crush's thighs. he pushed down on the wiggling bare feet with one hand while rubbing his aching belly with the other.
(GLLLLRRKKKKK)
The lower legs didn't stand a chance to Adam and soon enough all ten wiggling toes of Ruby slipped past Adam's lips and a bit or Saliva trickled down his chin.
(GRLP)
He panted softly as he gulped one final time. he put his fingers on his soft neck and felt as his crush slid down his gullet until curling up inside her gurgling prison. Adam wiped the saliva off his chin using his red sleeve and looked down. The squirming curled up form of Ruby beat at her stomach walls pressing her face and hands into them.
"MMMMPPPHHHH! LET ME OUT! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY!"
The Girl begged at Adam trying to get out. Adam just sniffled slightly as he pat Ruby's face making her yelp and get nervous. "Ruby I'm so sorry but I had to eat something, I don't wanna die here" Said Adam regrettably. The stuffed boy pushed himself up using the yellow wall and stumbled a bit getting used to the hanging weight.
(GUUURRGLLLEE GLOOORRPPPPP)
Loud sounds of churning mixed with Ruby's begs and Adam just wiped his tears while he slid both hands under his belly and lifted it up. Finally in prime position to carry his crush meal around Adam felt a sudden load of air coming up her gullet. His pale cheeks ballooned out and Adam couldn't hold it back a second longer.
(BBWWAAARRRPPPPPP)

Adam released a loud belch from his mouth which seemed to attract a creature as he saw a chair get thrown from the corner. He panicked and ran for a hiding place. His belly sloshed from side to side like a beach ball as his crush was starting to see her body get softer and her glasses fogged up from the heat. "MMMPH!! ADAM PLEASE! IM MELTING!" The girl in his belly screamed as the acids were dissolving her like ice cream.

Adam rounded a corner and hid in a darkened area watching from the shadows as he held his belly. "Shhh..." He shushed her while pushing on his belly making the belly flatten inwards making her unable to move at all. Adam saw a different type of creature wandering in front of the room, this one Tripedal with a hunched appearance.

Adam cautiously backed up down the hall like area and doesn't see the hole in the floor which he suddenly fell down the hole. (THUD!) Adam was left unconscious in a dumpster after he fell from the backrooms as the girl in his belly was still kicking.

"ADAM WAKE UP! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! MMMPHH!" And with that the stomach started retracting, his crush being dissolved down into a delightful soup leaving nothing in its place as adam's hips expanded like a waterballoon.