Story 274/Interdimensional Meal

Spoilers for Kirby Return to Dreamland Deluxe's Epilogue Bonus Mode. If you haven't finished it and want to play the mode for yourself to the end to see the lore, then I'd advise reading a different story first.

Magolor felt absolutely drained...not just of power but of her Friendship. She had thrown that all away in order to gain the Power of the Master Crown, having them go to dangerous lengths to get the pieces of her ship back before beating up Landia who was only Protecting it. But now things were different, Kirby and his real friends had defeated her in a long battle leaving her lost in Another Dimension.

Now she was a Drained Husk of what she once was, now with only pale robes and the inability to hover. She was regretting what she had done which she didn't thinks she would have ever done. She looked down at her grey gloves remembering the deeds she had done. however she was still alive...and she knew there was a chance she could redeem herself.

"I...guess I find a way out of here first..." She said to herself as she began to tip toe around the strange environment. It was not long before a Star Vortex opened and a Doomer came out of it. It was a magenta red colored one with a tuft of hair on the top of it and had large wings. Seeing the one who had controlled it against it's will, it shot at her(Albeit with a weak shot).

She was able to evade it by ducking. "T-this is what i get huh?" She thought as she pelted the Doomer with Energy Spheres. they were weak and took at least seven shots to make it explode. in it's place was a weird apple slice only it was more like a diamond or gem.

It was surrounded by the same orb that was around the old energy spheres used to power The Lor. "What is this?" She said as she held it in one hand and adjusted her scarf with the other.

She continued to delve deeper into the odd Landscape when she found an alter...looks very ancient compared to other things she's seen or heard about by the same guy she heard about kirby from. more importantly she noticed that the Apple slice was trying to leave her grasp.

She let it go and it floated into the air and over onto the alter. Once that happened She felt slightly energized. it was then she realized that this apple had given her a bit of her power back...but not all of it.

"I got it...find the apple slices and get my powers back" She said as she clenched her hands understanding what she had to do.

But when she was saying this she heard the sound of a Vortex open. Only this time it was in the distance.

from it fell someone else...however he looked different? Magolor went over there after upgrading her levitation and saw he looked nothing like anyone she had ever seen. could he be related to the ancients?

Either way she gently lifted his face off the ground with her glove and saw he was unconscious but breathing slowly. "He must have fallen here too...Hmm..." she thought to herself about what use he could be.

she was thinking this as the teen woke up slowly. "Huh...? W-where am I?" He asks as he sat up and rubbed his aching arm. he also had a sword in a hilt which was shattered for an unknown reason.

"Um...I don't know, but you fell here...Person" Magolor tried to maybe get to know him. maybe if she knew how these star portals worked she could leave faster by making one.

"W-who are you?" He asked as he got up and took a step back, he seemed timid and was holding his hands to his chest.

"I go by the name M-magolor, and I'm lost too" She had a hard time saying her name for a second, she almost forgot it when she had become a sad shell.