Story 213/Defeating Pokemon Wielder Volo

Adam was absolutely pissed and felt betrayed from what just happened. The person who had supported him when he fell into Hisui has backstabbed him and just attempted to steal the plates he had painstakingly gotten! the good news was that Adam's team successfully defeated Volo which caused him to begin contemplating what to do next.

"BISHHATTEEEE!" A shrieking clang sound spread across the spear pillar as if something was starting to come.

"You may have defeated me Adam but now It is time your futile efforts come to an end!" Volo said as his eyes went seemingly Mad. Behind him a dark haze began to form. growing larger and larger until a disturbing form started to push through the darkness. It was the Renegade Pokemon Giratina! Being lead by Volo!

"T-the third legendary! G-giratina" Adam said with wide eyes, he knew he had to battle it like he did with Dialga way back. "Giratina! STRIKE HIM DOWN!" Volo Commanded while his hands were in a clutching motion.

The Battle Commenced, Adam was thankful he was able to sweep Volo with his Hisuian Decidueye but now it was nearly useless against Giratina. "Grrr...we have to battle it, Spiritomb i choose you!" Adam shouted as he sent out his spiritomb, It gazed upon It's Anicent Opponent with it's green gaze.

Before Spiritomb could attack, Giratina suddenly disappeared! seconds later it re-emerged from a rift in space time and slashed Spiritomb in the pink swirly face sending it sliding backwards. "Spiritomb use Dark Pulse!" Adam shouted and Spiritomb released a dark blast of energy from it's face at the torso of the legendary pokemon.

The Attack was super effective and giratina was visibly scratched from it but it wasn't giving up. It retaliated by transforming into it's Origin Forme nearly taking over the entire Spear Pillar and unleashed a Powerful Dragon Claw swiping Spiritomb across the Keystone causing it to be thrown against a pillar. Adam watched in horror as it landed. "SPIRITOMB! oh man this is rough...i have no choice..." He said as he took out the Origin ball that he used to catch Dialga and he Threw it with full force. "DIALGA FINISH THIS FIGHT!"

Dialga Came out of the pokeball and roared at it's opponent remembering how many times they got into clashes before. "Dialga use Iron Tail!" Adam Commanded with confidence as The Temporal Pokemon's tail was coated in complete iron and it swiped the face of the incoming Giratina. Giratina Was pushed backwards from the hit and attempted to retaliate with Shadow Ball but Dialga Impressingly avoided the attack!

"NOW! USE ROAR OF TIME! STRONG STYLE!" He Commanded as Dialga's backplates started to expand and glow with a blue light, Dialga Roared and then a dark purple and blue ringed beam was fired from it's mouth and came streaking at Giratina. Volo watched in shock as the beam struck the renegade pokemon in the chest and sent it back a few feet before an explosion occurred shaking the entirety of the mountain. When the smoke cleared it revealed the slumped down Giratina who then turned tail and retreated. Volo was both shocked and angry at the fact he was failed again! "Pathetic..." Volo snuffed as adam started to sneak behind volo, he wanted to turn Volo in for what he did as he technically said his whole plant to him earlier.

he felt herself suddenly Yanked Backwards as he snuck up behind him and began shoving him into his mouth. The Femboy tried to fight back but being grabbed from behind left him taking a few moments longer than expected to struggle back as he tried to process what was happening. Once Volo felt everything up to his chest greedily stuffed into the boy's throat is when he tried to fight back. he kicked and tried to punch him as he slurped her down, but the boy's few moments of swallowing over him left him easily able to keep hold of his meal as he finally dealt with his hunger. His tongue was working quickly to lap him up, barely savoring the flavor of the Traitor. It wasn't like Volo tasted particularly good or anything, but even the most basic of meals tasted delicious on an empty stomach. Adam didn't care to pay attention though and just wolfed him down, casually feeling as his throat bulged out for a moment before it began to lighten up and his belly pushed out instead. The boy had been so focused on eating his meal that he hadn't even bothered to pay attention to his gut as it pressed on his blue village clothes. His failure to pay attention had left his belly to keep pushing on it until the clothes ripped, letting the belly droop out with an emphasized jiggle as Volo settled into it.

With a few more fierce gulps, Adam had secured his meal of the Traitor. While swallowing his lower half, His pokeballs were seen on his belt but soon disappearing into the lips. Once the Femboy was all squished into his gut, the boy gave some rough slaps to his gut as he laid his back to the Pillar he'd been at. The slaps had caused Volo to squirm a bit inside him, leaving a bit of gas to come upwards. A loud burp echoed by the sight of the destroyed Spear Pillar, Volo's stolen plates sent flying out with the toxic fumes. As the plates fell to the ground, Adam reached down and picked them up. The usually kind boy felt something very satisfying about claiming the Traitor so he could take him to the town for judgement. "A-Adam what has gotten into you!? Let me out!" Volo commaded as he started to squirm, Kicking at the stomach walls which had many potato Mochi inside from many days smearing against his fancy garb. "I'm taking you back to jubilife village so you can get punished for the tampering of time and space" Adam said as he pulled up his pants and started walking down from spear pillar, ass jiggling in sync with the swaying of his belly.

Volo was very angry, his plans had been foiled by a mere human! He was about to just sit back and wait for his release but he felt holes in his clothes. "S-Shit! Adam get me the hell out!" Volo began to slam his fists and sandals against the stomach walls making them stretch and bounce. (BUURP!) Adam belched hard feeling his meal squirm so much but didn't think anything of it as he started walking out of mount coronet.

Adam returned to jubilife and gave his tummy a slap but missed. "Huh? Where....oh crap!" Adam sees that his once big belly was gone and only a skull remained in his belly, his ass had stretched wide. "Oh goodness...well...at least the world is safe now..." He said as he walks into town with exhaustion.