Story 259/What they were doing in The Men's Dressing Room

(Knock Knock!) Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky Student had been in his room when he heard a knocking at his door.

The Boy got to his door and opened it, There was Kyoko, The ??? Student. The Purple eyed girl was standing there with the same casual/cold expression as usual. "u-uh, Is something Up?" Makoto asked the rather Mysterious girl, Usually when she came over something of interest was happening.

"Men's Dressing room, second floor, Meet me at 5" The Girl said before abruptly walking away, her purple hair flowing behind her like the Sail of a tree.

Naegi was confused, Something must be important enough to be discussed in the Men's Changing room.

Naturally Makoto's mind was racing, what did she find? It stung him the whole time before 5 but he did as told and went there. In an interesting turn of events, Kyoko had found the thing that Monokuma had been raging about. Turned out to be a key with a monokuma head at the end which really interested Makoto. "Is that Why Monokuma went all Bonkers? How did you even find it?" Makoto asked confused but also quite curious.

She had found it in an unknown place but this made Makoto wonder why he was here. "I have a plan, You keep Monokuma Busy while I go digging" She said explaining her plan.

Makoto then replied "A-all by yourself? Seriously? That's way to dangerous and You know it" he said trying to make a point. What if she got killed or something?

"If it means cracking the lid open on this school, I'm willing to take the risks" Kyoko said making Naegi sigh slightly.

"Surely you can agree we just can't sit on our hands, We must be Bold" The girl said continuing to make a point.

Makoto slightly narrowed his eyes, still nervous about this plan. "But can I even trust you?" He asks slightly.

Kyoko had already prepared for this. "there's a way you can trust me Naegi...but you're gonna have to be prepared to do something...kinda embarrassing" She said while a noticeable pinkness lit up her cheeks, but it was subtle.

Makoto assumed by the way she put it that it would be intercourse or something so his face went even more red than the tomatoes in the kitchen. "N-not like that, I should have phrased it better" Kyoko said slightly looking away from the embarrassed boy.

Makoto was kinda relieved she wasn't talking about Sex, he rubbed the back of his spiky hair slightly sweating from how he kinda overreacted. "W-what did you mean then?" Makoto asked as she stood up and naturally makoto followed suit.

"In order for you to gain my trust enough...I'm going to prove that I can be trusted...but I will need you to do this...Open your mouth, and swallow me whole" Kyoko said with a straight face.

Makoto felt incredibly shocked and confused, First of all, how did she know he had that birth condition where his digestive system was stretchier than most? Second, Why was she asking him this???

"I-i...b-but! but!...Y-you're gonna...become mush" Naegi was a Stuttery mess, like an almost replica of Fukawa's speech.

"You would think so...When I found the key I got a memory back, It was at first a bit uncomfortable, The memory was me In a closed tight hot stomach but my body never weakened, If you trust me I'd advise doing that" Kyoko said as Makoto went a bit wide eyed.

He was happy someone remembered their memories, but the fact that it was her being in a stomach and Unharmed made it kinda weird. "...How do I even know you are telling the truth?..." Makoto asked still kinda nervous, it wasn't everyday your friend let alone crush ask to be eaten.

"If i wasn't I wouldn't suggest to go in there" Kyoko said making a bit of a point.

Makoto now had no reason to object her trust, but he was still nervous. The only time he ever ate anybody was when he and his sister were having a fight and he choked her down, He was Grateful Komaru knew how to somehow regenerate after being digested which was probably why Makoto still had a dumpie ass and also why Kyoko could tell he has eaten someone before.