Story 208/Ash Eats Cynthia

Ash had finally done it, he defeated Cynthia in the world coronation event! He was extremely exhausted after that drawn out battle. "I see, You are a fine trainer ash, I am very proud" Cynthia said as she applauded while walking with him out of the battlefield. eventually she stops him in the locker room area. "You know Iris really did energize you for that match" cynthia said as ash blushed because he wasn't aware cynthia knew he digested her. "Oh almost everyone knew, your bum grew about 11 inches the last we saw it" She said chuckling. Ash was flustered but then Cynthia bent down and put her finger on his nose.

"Since I'm retiring how about I go and reunite with iris?" She said as ash at first didn't know what she meant until a few seconds later. "h-hold on you want me to e-eat you cynthia??" Ash asked both shocked but also clearly was watering at the mouth meaning he did want this. "Of course, besides you will need to pack a juicy set of cheeks in order to look better during your fight with leon" Cynthia said in a teasing tone. "Alright then! I never pass down a meal!" He said as cynthia gladly started the party.

The two looked at each other for a few minutes, then Cynthia brought her hands together and leaned down towards him. Instinctively, Ash opened his mouth and welcomed her hands into his maw. The first thing that hit him was the sweet taste. It wasn't what he expected but it was pleasant nonetheless. Taking a gulp, he sucked her hands into his throat. This amazed her, but she was back to pushing down into him within a few seconds. She began to enjoy the soft texture of his throat as he continued to gulp her arms down beyond her elbows and was now closing in on her head. Lowering her head in between her arms, she pushed forward forcing Ash's mouth to stretch over the crown of her blonde head. Once her head was sucked in, it was then that she felt the tightness around her fingers vanish and she could wiggle them around.

"Is my hand. . . already in. . . his stomach? wow he's fast" she thought to herself.

She continued to use her leverage to force herself down into Ash who was generously accepting her. She wondered if iris had the same reactions she did.

Pushing forward again, she could feel his mouth expanding over her shoulders and then get sucked in. She wondered if he was going to be able to get over her breasts, so she took this opportunity to straighten her legs, forcing him to look upwards. With the help of gravity, she started lowering herself into his throat. Ash didn't resist at all, only gulping every now and then in an attempt to help her get inside. As his mouth was slowly creeping over the curvature of her breasts, there was a tightness in his belly and what felt like fingers inside of him. She was already pushing into his stomach. It was then that he began to second guess himself and think that maybe she was too much for him to handle. But she just HAD to get this hunk of meat in his stomach

That thought was forcefully thrown out the window as her breasts popped inside and she continued to lower herself in. The issue for her was how tight it was going to be. She had just felt his mouth slide over her belly button and was now stretching his stomach out as she entered. She could feel the floor through his belly which gave her an indication of how big a bulge she was currently making. Shifting her body around, she was going to have to rely on Ash to slurp her down. Pushing her hands into his stomach's walls, her upper body started to curl inside. Ash gulped again as his mouth slid over her navel which he took a few goopy licks, before reaching her waist. It frightened him a tad bit as he didn't think he'd be able to get over it, but there was no going back so he reached forward, grabbing her ass and tried as hard as he could to push her in. Upon contact with her plump rear, he felt her body vibrate a bit as if she was startled by his touch but she was still enjoying being his meal. Using as much strength as he could muster, he pulled her towards him. Though it wasn't much, it still aided in pushing Cynthia deeper.

His mouth slid over the curvature of her ass and he couldn't help but chew on the soft texture. It must've tickled Cynthia because he could hear her laughing inside along with feeling the vibrations of her body. Now that his last obstacle was out of the way, he grabbed her thighs and started pulling her in. She couldn't do much but tip-toe until her feet left the ground. Directing his head upwards, he slurped down the last of her thighs, then legs and finally after such a long tiresome experience her feet slid down his throat. Closing his eyes and gulping one last time, he could feel her stretching his body out. He literally thought he was going to burst. There was quite a bit of squirming which forced his attention down to his now overly bloated stomach which held Cynthia's beautiful form. She was facing him, her breasts outline in his face while his body laid between her legs. He wondered if she was uncomfortable because it was probably extremely tight inside of there, plus her knees were up next to her shoulders, which couldn't have made for a comfortable position.

"Thank you cynthia, I enjoyed that thank you" Ash said as he wipes drool from his mouth and starts patting his stomach as the woman already was sitting in the bile of his belly.

Cynthia was now happy she could both retire and feed the next generation of champions.