Story 242/The Beachside Brat Boy's Brunch

It had been awhile since ash had gone to the beach on melemele Island but indeed he did today and it was a surprise that he saw his friends Lillie and Gladion along with their mother who were relaxing too. "Ash come play in the water with us" Lillie suggested as he was about to go and do that.

"Hey Ash, um mind giving me a hand?" Lusamine called ash over. She had trouble getting her bikini on so she asked ash for help. "Sure, what is the problem?" Ash asks as he stood in front of the woman.

"Would you mind helping me get my bikini on? I can't tie it" She asks as Ash was more than glad to help. "Sure thing" He walks behind her and sat down before starting to tie the bikini. but he then heard the call of hunger coming from his belly which thankfully lusamine didn't hear. Ash finished tieing the bikini but didn't let go of lusamine's shoulders. "Thank's ash for helping me put it on" She said as ash knew exactly what he needed to do now.

Lusamine felt herself suddenly jolted backwards as he sat up behind her and began shoving her into his mouth. The girl didn't try to fight back back but Instead was embracing her "Inner Kid" And marveling at the fact that she was being actually eaten. Once Lusamine felt everything up to her chest greedily stuffed into the boy's throat is when she began to commentate. "Incredible! I've never knew i was in the presence of someone who could swallow another" She said as she kicked and tried to wiggle around as he slurped her down, but the boy's few inches of height over her as well as the fact she had been sitting down left him easily able to keep hold of his meal as he finally dealt with his hunger. His tongue was working quickly to lap her up, constantly savoring the flavor of the girl. It was like Lusamine tasted Surprisingly good despite her appearance. Ash didn't care too much to pay attention though and just wolfed her down, Happily feeling as his throat bulged out for a moment before it began to lighten up and his belly pushed out instead. The boy had been so focused on eating his meal that he hadn't even bothered to pay attention to his gut as it was starting to splay on the sand. His failure to pay attention had left his belly to keep pushing on the sand, letting the belly droop into a pit with an emphasized jiggle as Lusamine settled into it.

"So this is a stomach! an actual stomach! I-i don't know how i feel about this" Lusamine said as she felt her boobs squash against her face due to the tightness.

With a few more fierce gulps, Ash had secured his meal of the Aether President. While swallowing her lower half, her Pokeballs had fallen from her panties and hit the ground softly. Ash didn't worry much though as they would be fine out here. Once the Woman was all squished into his gut, the boy gave some gentle slaps to his gut as he laid his palm to the mat he'd been at. The slaps had caused Lusamine to squirm a bit inside him, leaving a bit of gas to come upwards. A loud burp echoed by the sight of the beach catching Lillie and Gladion's attention, Lusamine's hair clip flying out with the fumes. As the bit of hair wear fell to the ground, Ash happily reached down and picked them up. "Sorry about the sudden devourment lusamine but I needed to fill my belly" Ash said as he held the sides of his gut and stood up.

"A-Ash what did you do?? is mother ok??" Lillie asked panicked slightly as she rests her ear against ash's drooping belly.

"Lillie this is where ash keeps his Z crystals, well now they are in his intestines" Lusamine said making ash and lillie both blush abit. Indeed ash could feel the crystals worm into his small intestines and stop for storage. After confirming her mom was alright lillie snuck behind gladion. "Ash how long have you been able to d-GAH!" (GULP!) Before he could ask his question lillie playfully shoved him from behind into the mouth of her friend. Ash felt surprised to suddenly feel his mouth filled with something new. He looked over to see Gladion, nervous but also rather curious as his hands were stuck inside his mouth. Ash just stared at him, unsure why he had just done it until he saw lillie take more action. Once she pushed on him to get his arms deeper into his mouth though, the boy member looked suddenly surprised at her actions. He realized what she was trying to do and he grabbed onto Gladion's sides in an attempt to assist lillie, but his unwillingness to get back out was strong too. "Guys knock it off this isn't funny!" Gladion said complaining and muffled as lillie simply laughs. He tried with all his strength to stop Lillie from shoving him any deeper, but she just kept at it. He was completely overpowered now by them as she kept shoving his arms down his throat which ash happily accepted, soon followed by his blonde head and his upper body. Feeling him in his throat left Ash having to gulp him down, otherwise leaving him unable to breathe. He halfheartedly did what lillie wanted him to do to avoid passing out, feeling his slim form disappear down his throat with each depressing gulp. The Edgelord began to squish down the throat further and further, growing closer to his rival's gut with each passing second as he also heard his mother's voice. "My It sounds like there's a struggle going on" She said totally oblivious. he eventually felt his face and arms begin to push into his gut, the warm air from the stomach wafting over him. Gladion also saw lusamine who waved at him but due to the tight room she simply rubs the top of the gut making a handprint.

While lillie reveled in her plan being fulfilled, Gladion was still rather grumpy at his sister for doing this. He didn't like the feeling of the hot walls smearing on him. With a few more squelching gulps, the rest of his lower half begin to disappear into Ash's maw. Ash's gut had begun to press out even more as he was pushed into it. It poked against lillie's legs tightly, each gulp further making it push further against her. Eventually, After gulping down the rest of Gladion, the boy took a second to recover his breath and felt him slowly push out into his belly, all of his weight inside of him along with lusamine caused him to be very gassy.

"UURP! L-lillie I don't thing gladion liked that" Ash said as he stood up and rubbed his forehead as lillie simply giggled. "Don't worry he will get to deal with me soon enough, Teehee" Lillie said making ash blush again as he knew what she would do as he belched up gladion's sandals.

 Ash decided that he should make this quick so his hands went onto her shoulders. he opened his mouth wide and Lillie's head was sucked inside which she happily accepted. The boy started gulping her face down. Lillie just smiled as she started falling down her friend's dark throat. Ash then put his hands on her sides to help shove more of her in. Lillie's chest soon entered Ash's mouth and he couldn't stop himself from giving her boobs a good licking.

Lillie blushed red at first but didn't really mind the licks as she had simply wanted to join in the belly. she wiggled around uncomfortably though whenever she was licked.

Ash swallowed some more of her, whose bathing suit was exposed nicely. Being able to taste more of her skin helped her appreciate her flavor a lot more. Lillie's stomach slid of his tongue and soon her skirt entered her mouth. As her legs were sticking out of his mouth, Ash's belly had reached a humongous size larger than 5 yoga balls if they were stuffed inside. It had already gotten too big for any shirt he could wear, so a large portion of it was sticking out and onto the sand. Ash kept going and started on Lillie's bare legs while lusamine hugged her head and shoulders like always.

Lillie happily slid down even further. Her upper body was filling up Ash's stomach and her legs were being tasted. Ash's hands were soon on her legs and he began shoving them in. Lillie's knees entered her friend's mouth and it wasn't long before Ash made it to the Lillie's feet. With a few more swallows, Lillie's toes entered her Friend's mouth. It took one more gulp to finish swallowing her. Ash then sat there on the Beach with a humongous belly.

"UUUUUURP! W-wow lillie You tasted better than both of the others" Ash said as he held up his aching belly. "Wow thanks! hehehe" Lillie said before being cut off by gladion who began tickle torturing her. the family simply makes ash's belly wobble and he got an Idea on how to play with them all. he began to walk towards the ocean and soon he was swimming with a belly full of 3 people. it slightly weighed him down but the real issue was that he didn't hear the fact his belly was digesting the family.

(CHURN! GLORP! SHLOP!) "A-Ash is digesting us...U-um I hope this is not permanent" Lillie says slightly panicked. "How are you fine with this???" Gladion exclaimed as he chewed out lusamine while pounding on ash's underwater belly.

"Well because I've never been digested before and this is a first" She said making both kids face palm.

Meanwhile almost an hour of swimming and getting distracted by pokemon later, Ash waddled back onto land with a big grin. "That was fun wasn't it you three?" Ash said as he got back onto land but then looked back in the water. He saw his swim trunks floating on the surface of the water ripped up. "What?? why did they come off??" Ash said as he was confused until he looked down and saw 3 skulls just huddled together in his tummy.

"OH! U-um" ash was taken aback by the fact they were gone and took a glance at his ass which at least dwarfed a pupitar in weight. "U-um I guess you three wanted to stick around longer" Ash said slightly flustered as he gently squeezed his ass while the three skulls soon disappeared.