Story 228/Crocodile Dentist Game Over

Adam knew that his best friend would betray him someday, it was inevitable since Adam had become fairly rich and wanted to get rid of her before she struck. "Maizono come here, I have a gift for you" Adam said as he held the box.

Sayaka entered the room and saw the box wondering what it was. "You've been asking me for one of these for awhile, so I wanted to get it for ya" Adam said as he opened the box.

It was a Crocogirl dentist which was supposed to be a Bioengineered toy made by Playtime.co!

Sayaka was ecstatic for this and began to put it down to play. "Hey sayaka before you play you think you can play with your toes?" Adam dared and sayaka decided she would do that. "Besides whats the worst that could happen" Maizono said as she took off her shoes and began to use her toes to play the game.

However Adam didn't tell her that Playtime.Co's toys had a mind of their own, and a hunger. So Maizono's fun turned into shock as the toy girl yanked her jaw wider than a viper when she touched the wrong tooth, and promptly shoved both of her feet into her waiting lips! Instantly, Maizono was subject to the slimiest feeling she had ever felt in her life! It was like slipping into shifting swamp, ripe with all sorts of nasty lake creatures... only The Toy's dripping tongue was far more scary than any fish she'd ever seen! The Living Toy slurped and sampled every inch of her prey's pale feet, before dragging them deeper with a swallow. Maizono felt herself yanked forwards, as she was literally swallowed whole!

"W-WAIT WHATS HAPPENING!? N-No! Adam help me now!" Sayaka tried to grab onto something, anything, to stop her descent, and the only thing she could manage was the comfy chair she was sitting on before. That too was dragged closer towards the hungry Toy alongside her, as the bluenette's knees disappeared inside of those eager lips, giving the living toy a wonderful taste of the snake's thick as hell thighs! Sayaka was shocked seeing the person she had been manipulating was actually patting the head of the toy as if he was ok with this! She squeaked and squirmed deeper within, awkwardly trying to cling onto the light furniture for dear life. "Stop, stop, stop! Stop eating me! Adam what are you doing!? STOP!" A cold sweat dripped down her brow as the toy bit down into her hefty bottom which thankfully was harmless as the teeth were plastic, the toy gleefully chewing her rump to draw out more flavor and drag her deeper inside of her greedy gullet.

"She must taste good, you finish her off so I can get her out of my life" Adam says with a grin, as her eyes nearly popping as she realized he had found her out. He needed one thing, and one thing only... to get this Snake confined inside of the toy's needy gut, The bluenette's belly was quite soft and pudgy, maybe a little more so than they were expecting. It was a joy to chew her molars into it and savor her scrumptious taste. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Let me out now!" Sayaka screamed, attempting to use her hands to slap at the boy. Adam giggled as the toy opened wider, clamping her lips over Sayaka's weak hands, and promptly slurping them inside. Maizono was speechless as her breasts were squished past those ever advancing lips. The tight dampness against her sensitive chest caught her off guard, weakening her struggles inside of her mouth, leaving only her shoulders and cute face left to be slurped down.

"Don't... don't do it adam! Let me out! Im sorry i used you!" Sayaka begged, feeling the heat of her predator's breath wash over her. For a moment, time stood still for the girl-turned-food, as The Toy opened her mouth even wider than before. Kaede blinked... was she letting her out? Just as the Ultimate Pop idol was about to start pulling her slimy body out, Sayaka felt a shove at her cranium! In a single gulp, The Boy shoved the rest of Sayaka inside, head, shoulders, and all, and swallowed hard! Her lips sealed shut, leaving a single strand of blonde hair poking out of her pursed lips. The Boy giggled in sublime bliss, feeling the final buckle of her meal as she took her last swallow. That cute singer who attempted to use the innocent adam for exploits was now in the pit of the stomach of the toy. "Sorry Sayaka, I thought we were great friends but you were just using me, Don't worry your singer friends are for me to deal with" Adam teased as he rubs the belly of the crocodile toy.