Story 275/Trapped In Minecraft: Anomaly 777

This story is based off Mallowsaur's "The Steve Project Series" which so far has 12 episodes and I think is Discontinued. Despite this I advise you check it out if you like jumpscares and Minecraft Horror! I will link the Playlist at the end of this story.

It had been 3 weeks since Adam and his girlfriend Jean had gotten sucked into the world of Minecraft. They had crafted boats and sailed across a large Ocean until they both saw over the horizon the upcoming land. "Land Ho!" Jean said as she and Adam continued to row towards the shore until the boats broke against the blocks and they picked up the small boat item that floated in the water.

"Ok, time to mark this as a waypoint...Newww...lanndd" Adam said as he set a waypoint here just in case they died. "Ok, now let's explore, I'm already having fun in this new place" Jean said as she lightly nudged Adam in the Direction of an open field.

the two went through the area, occasionally killing the average creeper boy that came up to them in an attempt to explode. But soon they stopped seeing mobs and came to a clearing from the woods. Over there in the distance was a large white laboratory which had swat vehicles around them as well as locked gates. Now this adventure was getting interesting. "Huh? This building looks like its on lock down...Do you think...somethings happening?" Adam asked concerned as the lights were even off in the building.

"I don't know...But i have a bad feeling. Why are there so many unoccupied cars?" Jean asked nervously as she peaked in through the Swat car windows. they were empty except for the stuff you would normally see in a boxy car like this. The weird thing was that the tires looked like they had been attacked with an Axe. "I don't like this...The people in these vehicles must be in that building" Jean said as Adam looked up at the looming building.

As if it was a horror movie, it began to rain, the trickling water from the clouds sprinkled onto them and caused their clothes to feel heavy. "We need to take refuge! Get to the forest" Jean suggested but Adam saw the zombies on the edges of the treeline. "Wait its dangerous, there are too many zombies over there" Adam warned her by grabbing her by the scruff of the shirt.

The boy showed her the treeline and indeed she saw the rotting green boys and girls. just lumbering from tree to tree looking for brains to munch on.

They had only one other choice. to go into the Laboratory. It was Obviously a dangerous place at the moment but they had to. Taking their Pickaxes they broke down the blockades but before they went deeper inside, Adam put two cobblestone blocks where they had entered. "Why did you do that? What if we have to leave?" Jean asked her boyfriend with a puzzled look.

"I...Have a bad feeling that if we leave this open something bad could happen" He said as he looked beyond her and saw an iron door leading downwards to the bowels of this Lab.

they decided to explore, after all they needed to wait out this rain. They noticed the floors had blue or red glass on them which so far they didn't understand what this coloring meant but they had a feeling something bad was happening down here. they eventually came to a floor which was darkened. They found the reason why, the circuits for the lights had been pounded inwards by something angry. "Adam i-i don't like this...whats happening down here?" She whispers as she was under the impression a bad plan happened down here.

"I don't know..I don't like this, we shouldn't have come down here" Jean said as she thought she saw something at the corner of her eye but shrugged it off.

They rounded a room and entered into a vault with a pool in the back which in it was...A Dead Swat team member. and it seems he had been put there as if it was throw away garbage.

"I-Is he...Dead? But he didn't turn into smoke!" Jean exclaimed as she walked up to the pool and looked down at the dead man bleeding. 

"He's not the only one" Adam said as he saw another 2 corpses, the first seemed to have been shot...by a fellow Swat Member, and the other had been bludgeoned against iron walls as evident by the blood on the high level of the room.