Story 278/Trapped In Minecraft: Null Attack

It has been a while since Adam and Jean got trapped in their Minecraft game. Adam couldn't remember how long it had been since he had been stuck here but as long as he and Jean were together they would be Okay. Today Jean had discovered a Ravine which had a lot of potential for rare ores so She told Adam she would be gone most of the day.

Today would be a rather horrifying day for Adam similar to the incident where Anomaly 777 made him swallow Jean. However that was behind them now so they could continue their adventures together.

Adam currently was coming back from Trading with villagers when he saw a Sign he never put down on top of his house. "Huh? What is this?" Adam exclaimed as he stacked two dirt blocks to get a good glimpse of this Sign.

The Brown Rectangular sign had only one word..."Null"

Adam was confused and tilted his head. "Null? It means Nothing in Sweden right?" He said to himself as he hopped off the dirt blocks and decided to leave the sign there.

The boy went on his way looking for something to do and decided to do his own mining. While in the mineshaft he saw his friend Creeper-Chan sitting down and relaxing. "Creeper! how are you?" Adam asked as he walked up to her while holding a torch.

Creeper was exceptionally happy to see him as her hug was tighter than the last time she hugged him. "I-I'm kinda scared, I saw something in the deeper reach of the cave I spawned in, It...it was like a dwarf enderman" Creeper chan said through stutters. "O-oh my, that sounds...k-kinda unnerving" Adam said as he felt goosebumps forming on his body.

"I-I'm scared Adam, I don't wanna be in this Cave...C-can you eat me so I can reform somewhere else?" She asks looking up at his eyes with her sad face. her shiny black eyes illuminated by the torch light.

"E-err ok, anything for a friend" Adam said smiling as he grabbed Creeper Chan's hands, and placed them in his open mouth. She shoved them a little deeper, she tasted like Peat moss which wasn't the best of tastes. It almost matched the Explosive girl's Origin. Without even knowing, his tongue was gliding around the palm of her hands, his mouth salivating at the girl presented to him. Creeper Chan let out a giggle that wasn't quite nervous, so much as secretly excited, as his tongue tickled her palms, forcing Adam to quickly snap out of it, yelling a muffled jumble of words that were probably meant to represent an apology but creeper chan winked implying it was okay.

With his more than willing prey's hands soaked in his saliva, he took his first gulp, sending Creeper's hands into his throat with a wet (GULP). She giggled with anticipation, her legs practically bouncing up and down with excitement as she watched her arms slowly make their way into Adam's mouth, each swallow sending them further and further down the wet, tight chasm of his throat more safe than this chasm she wound up in. As he reached her elbows, Creeper Chan lowered her head, allowing Adam to continue swallowing without much Uncomfortable maneuvering.

Now, while Creeper didn't have to do any painful moves, Adam took a bit to get his jaw around her head. "Glhk... mf....Mmf~..." Surprisingly enough, it didn't really hurt as much as it used. It just never was the most comfortable thing ever. But as she finally managed to get her head half way in, Adam couldn't help but feel a small sense of heroism for protecting her from whatever she saw.

He let his tongue glide over his food with each swallow, savoring every part of her peat moss body he could. It all was going by in such a blur... Not fast, necessarily, but just really... fuzzy? he couldn't figure out the word for it, but he had gotten used to it. Adam was already well past her breasts, and nearly finished gulping down her slightly, exposed tummy from under her green hoodie. It was weird how heightened his senses could get at the moment he ate prey, as he could even clearly make out Creeper Chan's navel sliding over his tongue, and disappearing into his body. But while he could make out every part gliding down her throat, before he knew it, his lips were closing over the last bit of her toes, and Creeper chan's body was completely inside of him. Within a few more swallows, she was tightly pressed inside Adam's protective stomach, curled up in a surprisingly comfortable sitting fetal position.