Story 281/Trying to Befriend a Giganotosaurus

Adam was reformed again...He had last regenerated after he had been crushed by a falling boulder, it was the most quick death he had ever experienced but hey at least he was back.

But now he was afraid again, He could sense he was in another universe...this one feeling more primal than the one he was once in.

More importantly he felt something peck curiously at his feet. Looking down he saw a once extinct Dodo Bird pecking at his shoe.

"Aww, I must be in the past" Adam said as he crouched down and strokes the Bird's head.

The Dodo closed it's eyes feeling Adam's warm pat before he got up and began to look around. He appeared to be on a beach next to a mountain with rocks everywhere which were blistering with the heat of the temperate climate.

The exact temperature needed to sustain dinosaurs. So Adam was intrigued. maybe he would find feathered dinosaurs like a Rex or something. but then again...maybe that wasn't a good thing.

He shouldn't judge this place after all, because there might be things of interest to learn about the multiverse's secrets. So he began to walk around this rather grassy mountain range. Around him he began to see interesting dinosaurs which the biggest he saw was one called Titanosaur. It was utterly humongous but unfortunately it was not in the position to be peaceful.

A Loud Menacing roar shook the horizon and then the ground slightly shook implying something big was coming, and had it's sights on the Juvenile Titanosaur. Then the figure Adam felt making these footsteps breached the horizon and it was an utterly enormous Giganotosaurus.

It was bigger than it's earthen counterpart, at a height of 7 meters tall and 21 meters long. It was ginormous and headed straight for the Titanosaur which the poor thing was inexperienced enough to not understand how to fight properly. It did swing it's tail to try and swat the Beast torpedoing towards it but the Giga took an opprotunity and bit into the slow tail.

(CRUNCH!!) The Serrated teeth of the Giganotosaurus shredded deep into the Hide of the Titanosaur and it pulled it's head outwards leaving a nasty gash.

Adam right now was unable to move, he was stunned by this absolutely incredible show of nature's Masterpiece.

The Titanosaur let out a pained sound and tried to get away but because it was bleeding so much it didn't get far. The Mighty Titanosaur met it's end to Blood loss and collapsed like a sack of potatoes.

The Giganotosaurus went over and put it's foot on the rib cage of the Titanosaur and let out a Victory roar.

"ROAAAWWRR!" It howled with it's vocals before leaning down and beginning to feast.

As the Therapod Dinosaur was eating it's kill, Adam found control of his legs again. He went in the direction he saw the Giganotosaurus come from and found a rather gruesome sight that was all too familiar.

The Sight was of a Woman who had been stepped on at full force by what Adam assumed was the Giganotosaurus. a few feet away from the corpse that had been fused to a stone was a small nest of eggs.

This Evidence gave Adam the whole story. A Person similar to him stuck on this island tried to get close to the eggs and got attacked by the Giganotosaurus and killed. As he was realizing this he began to loot the woman. But because Adam was near this nest too but didn't know it would get him killed as the Giganotosaurus was coming back.

She figured that he was too close to her egg but because her Titanosaur kill was stolen by a pack of Tyrannosaurus she didn't get enough food.

(Snarl...)

Adam felt a warm breeze against his back and a low snarl which sounded all too familiar. He slowly turned his head to see the large head of the giga a foot away from him not pleased to see him near her egg. "Uhh...shit" Adam cursed as the Giga roared in his face and clamped it's jaws around him.