Story 220/Sleeping Crush

Adam hasn't had the greatest relationship with Bernadetta, She was a nice girl but she was so nervous all the time, never not stuttering when someone talked to her. Adam secretly liked her but the thing is that she doesn't think she will be able to confess to adam because shes just so scared. But today was a different story as Adam found Bernadetta under a tree as she had fallen asleep while studying. He thought that this would be his only chance to bond with her. His stomach found the idea good too so he walked up the hill to her.

The Boy took a deep breath and gently grabs her by the boots. He opened his gaping maw and then slid her feet in. He closed his mouth around her feet, her heels resting on his tongue. He hadto just spend a few seconds taking in the rubbery flavors. It was everything he haddreamed of to do with bonding with bernie. Now he was sure he needed more.He grabbed her legs behind the knees and took a long, needy "GULP".As the calves of his crush came to rest on his tongue, a wholenew sensation washed over him. Her feet had tasted divine, as he expected,but the texture of her supple legs combined with that flavour is making him feel things he didn't know he could. His need to eat his crush increased every Attosecond.

Only in his dreams could he have imagined what the girl fully tasted like, and he was dying to find out.Another strong swallow brings his lips just to the bottom of her thighs. Her feet are now at the entrance to his stomach, and his throat is significantly pushed out from having two legs in it. He plans on claiming her thighs and hips slowly,both to taste them as much as he can, and to ease the stress his jaw will need to endure to take in something twice as wide as his head.

"Ok Adam you can do this" He thought as he took a deep breath through the nose and then continued.

Bringing his hands once again around her ass, Adam begins to suck the rest of her legs slowly into his mouth. Her thighs, being much more meaty than her calves(If only she didn't have her clothes on), have become deliciously warm from the summer breeze and taste even stronger because of it. As her feet enter his stomach, he makes sure to take his time licking and tasting every inch of her thighs making her wince and move her head in her sleep. "Crap I shouldn't do that" Adam thought as he thought of waking the tasty crush.

Looking down wasn't really an option anymore, as his jaw is now opened far too wide, so he has to do everything by touch and feel.Then he feels it. His tongue has arrived at the main course. Bernie's Deceptive,gargantuan ass. He places his hands on her hips, and takes one incredible (GULP). Now he was done with the first major obstacle. The feeling of her soft pillowy booty cheeks on his tongue, the way his own cheeks are stretched impossibly wide, and how her feet are just starting to stretch out his belly, are combining for an utterly unmatched experience. He spends at least a full minute licking and lightly chewing the still sleeping Bernie's behind. The only regret he has is that this might scare her.

 Bernadetta's lower back is now resting on Adam's jaw, so It's raised a little into the air. Perhaps this is what makes her let out her first groan in sleep. This brings Adam back to earth. Can't risk letting her wake up now. With regret in his heart that he can only do this once, he presses his tongue into her heavenly ass, and swallows. As his tongue moves on to her lower back his cheeks return to normal somewhat, but his throat bulges out with its newfound meat.His mouth now free from it's sensory overload, he brings his hands back up again to her boobs. This'll be the last time anyone gropes them and makes bernie feel bad about it.With his lips now gliding over her soft tummy, her legs are starting to bend in his own stomach, causing it to bulge downwards, pushing his hips into the air slightly. His mouth comes up on her ribs, so he lets go of her breasts in preparation to take them in.When they slide into his maw, he can't help but chew on them a little bit whichof course draws some moans from Bernadetta. Now just her head and arms are left outside his body. 

Adam was almost finished, If he could just get the sleeping girl inside his stomach without waking her he would be set!

It seems like she's not about to wake up so Adam decides it's time to claim all of her. He gets up, lifting her hands above him with his own. This makes her arms droop a bit Just like that he swallows her head into his gaping maw. With a few more slurps and swallows even the last trace of her is eaten up like spaghetti.

Adam let out a soft sigh as his stomach stretched out beneath him. he was thankful nobody saw him or he might get told on. "I-i did it! I ate bernie!" Adam thought as he rubs his stomach which bernadetta actually likes.

She seemed to enjoy the head pats as Adam just enjoys this time with Bernie. He just hoped he could confess to her one day.