Story 243/Turning Acerola into a Ghost

"Heyyya ash!" Ash ketchum was currently in the library on Ula Ula island as a way to search up some things about Alola's past but he was interrupted by his friend Acerola. She walked up to him smiling and waving.

"Good to see you Acerola, Is there something you need" Ash asked as he put down the large heavy book to look at her. "Just wanted to tell you that I found out that Yamask come from human souls who have lost their way, and I was wondering if you could help me become a ghost" she said making ash curious but obviously wanting to help his friend.

"Um if it is ok with you then" Ash said as he grabs her pale arms and slots her hands into his mouth. Acerola honestly was joking about the whole being turned into a ghost thing but she did still have a burning curiosity about this, moving upwards ash glided his meal's arms down his throat until he reached her rather Semi-willing face. In an instant his mouth descended onto Acerola's face, quickly shoving it inside with his arms. His tongue was rapid as it pulled at her body and easily left Acerola to start descending down his throat. It was so quick that the Ghost Trainer hadn't even realized what was happening until a couple moments later when her head was partially down Ash's throat. "U-um ash I was j-jo-" Before she could finish she was cut off by The fleshy tube constricting around her head and face, creating a rather uncomfortable feeling as she grew closer to her end. Acerola winced feeling her arms get tightly squished by the ring of his stomach. Acerola started off limp and not fighting back but by the time Ash got to her waist, she started to struggle ever so slightly, though only subconsciously.

"A-Ash is this real?? O-oh my" Acerola was both scared of the fact she was being actually swallowed but at the same time impressed.

The Trainer wasted little time on finishing up with Acerola, easily wolfing down the rest of Acerola's slim body without even noticing the slight struggle Acerola was beginning to put up. It only took a few gulps to force her pale legs down, he forced them down, happy to snuff them from the library into Him, His throat bulged out heavily before returning to normal as the lump of girl made her way toward the belly. His White and blue shirt slightly tore at the seams as his belly plopped out and under the table. Ash just leaned back on the chair, pushing his hand into her belly. he let out a satisfied laugh before a sudden burp interrupted him.

(UUURP!)

"There, Maybe this will turn you into a ghost type" Ash said as he continued to hide his belly under the table. "Mmmff! mmff!" Acerola tried to ask him to spit her out but his stomach was cancelling out any speech from her. (GROWLLLLL!) Ash's stomach was happily activating to the feeling of a meal inside it and would get right to work on it.

"Woah, The blinding one..." Ash had ignored his stomach as he was focused on the cool picture.

 The skin on Acerola's legs that was exposed to the acid began turning red and her clothes started tearing up even easier. Ash's stomach walls began to move even faster, tossing her all over the place and digestive fluids getting all over. The rapid stomach movements caused the Girl's shirt to rip up, exposing her stomach to the acid. Suddenly, the girl was stuck on her side, with more of her clothes being torn off by the digestive juices.

Ash both read the book and rubbed his belly as his friend continued digesting. Acerola felt the movements of Ash's hands and realized that being digested by her friend... felt good. She was glad that he took this literally. Getting digested was much better than taking a bath. Soon, her patched clothes were so broken apart, her white bra and panties were exposed. As for all of her skin that had made contact with the acid, it had already gone soft.

"Getting soft already? Hopefully we can see if this works" commented Ash as he turned a page.

Acerola was unable to respond. The gurgling noises of her Friend's stomach had grown so loud that nothing she would say would make it out. The girl just let the Boy's belly continue to have its way with her. Holes formed in her bra and panties and pieces of her body were quickly coming off. She soon found herself converted into a mushy form. Ash's stomach had shrunk quite a bit by this point and become much softer. After quite a bit of enjoyment from digesting her, Ash decided to ignore the contents of her stomach for the rest of the session to wait for a potential transformation.

Ash just spent the next several hours relaxing and reading. Acerola was no longer a trainer, Just food. Just another meal to be digested in her belly. As for Acerola, she was content with being just that. She was no longer a living, breathing, human being. She was just food stewing away in her friend's gut that would soon no longer be living or breathing. Hours later, Acerola was completely digested.

As ash was exiting the library, his ass clapping from the flab his friend gave him, the boy belched up a yellow mask. "Huh? oh it looks like acerola" Ash said as he saw it float up and boom there she was, Acerola now a Yamask.