Story 266/Failure to Snuff Out Despair

Ryoko was met with absolute Shock. Yuto the Boy who had discovered her whereabouts via a secret source was now dead, Sadly by her Boyfriend Matsuda Yusuke. He wanted so badly to keep Despair away from Ryoko...Formerly known as Junko.

"M-Matsuda...Y-you killed him" Ryoko said through slightly chattering teeth, she didn't realize her beloved Matsuda was capable of murder.

Sensing that original self stirring in Ryoko, Matsuda realized the only way to stop this despair from getting to her is by killing her.

"I'm Sorry, Ryoko.." Matsuda said apologetically as this would be the last time he saw his Girlfriend alive.

Before Ryoko could react, Jill Came at her and grabbed onto her neck Half-harshly. The Ultimate Neurologist shoved Ryoko's Redhead into his maw before the Amnesiac could react. Thanks to having studied this Biological Configuration known as Vore, Matsuda was experienced enough to make somewhat hard work of his girlfriend. His gulps were intense and yet methodical, just like his personality. he used his tongue to help quickly lap up her delectable taste while pulling Ryoko into his throat. Matsuda's throat bulged out as Ryoko was quickly pulled down his fleshy tube and pushed towards the stomach awaiting her Execution.

Once Ryoko had found her head inside Her Boyfriend's maw, she instantly felt grossed out. She barely had a chance to push Matsuda off before feeling her body be squished into his throat.  She felt the Neurologist waste no time on her and she was immediately pulled downwards, feeling everything up to her stomach gulped in seconds. The rest of her quickly followed suit as Matsuda Tragically gulped her down, consistently rubbing his tongue up and down Ryoko's skin and butt. As Ryoko grew closer to the stomach, she felt her nose assaulted even more than when she had been pulled into Matsuda's already rancid throat. It took little time for the rest of Ryoko to be pushed into the rather cramped Damp stomach, Matsuda slurping up Ryoko's legs like pasta strings.

As the last of The Amnesiac was Forced into the stomach, the Girl had to put her legs into a ball to fit how cramped it was inside. A Sudden Jolt went through Ryoko's Brain, quickly followed by a foul sounding burp from Matsuda on the outside and a bit of a sad sigh. 

Something unfortunate had happened whenever Matsuda Swallowed his girlfriend, She reverted back to her normal self also known as Junko Enoshima as Matsuda's tummy had bulged out rather largely thanks to Ryoko...no...Junko now being stuffed inside. With a sad little sigh, Matsuda made his way back to his room, sitting on the bed so he could digest his love.

"I'm sorry Ryoko...But I have to keep you away from despair" The Neurologist said as he rubs his smooth stomach.

"Keep me from d-despair? N-Not by a Longshot!" Junko said as she began to drool and hug her shoulders. The fact her beloved Matsuda had betrayed and was digesting her made her so wet with despair. Her entire plan to get amnesia was a success but this plan had needed to take a detour because Matsuda ate her. But no matter, She did have another trick up her evil sleeve.

As she was boiling away into nothing but mush, Matsuda began to feel hazy. He felt as if his head was starting to fog up. "What's....happening?" The boy wondered as Junko was now melting into a delectable soup for his body, slurping into his intestines and expanding his ass to a width similar to Junko's only minutes before. But as junko's Spine and Skull were slipping through his intestines like a noodle through a straw, Matsuda felt something tug at his mind. He began to feel his arms moving on their own instead of at the command of His Brain.

"W-what...'s going on???" Matsuda was beginning to get frightened as he unwittingly put into motion junko's new plan.

Now that Junko was a free spirit she began to possess her boyfriend. Taking over his mind and Implanting herself within it, using the same means He did to her when he turned her into Ryoko. "ARG! NO! I......failed...." Matsuda's original self was shoved into a cage in the recesses of his mind while Junko asserted herself and Matsuda's eyes turned her pretty blue color.

Now that Matsuda was under her control she could go and enact the rest of her scheme. She couldn't wait to tell Mukuro it was a success tho she needed to make sure her Impression of Matsuda was perfect. She got up and rubs the ass that contained her body, yeah it was big all right. So now that everything was in motion Junko as Matsuda walked towards the door, Ready to plunge the world into a despair that matsuda tried so hard to prevent.