Story 214/Frog in his throat!

Adam was concerned more than he thought he would be since the Prince of Sable which was also his best friend recently went missing. He was always the best when it came to hide and seek as well as being the more brave of the two. however Adam just missed him...he began to drown his sorrow in food. The Boy found a pond full of frogs and grabbed a handful of green frogs from lilypads. (CROAK!) The frogs croaked and squealed in distress as Adam dropped them into his mouth.

He was thankful they were harmless frogs because if he had eaten brightly colored frogs he would have been dead. As he felt the frogs slide down his throat however he heard the sound of light hopping from the water. He looked down to see a much bigger frog leaping around on the lilypads. It was a bit different from the other frogs but adam wasn't going to pass up free food. As the three frogs were already in the process of digestion, Adam grabbed the slightly larger frog with his hand and lifted it towards his mouth. Unknown to him however, this was actually the Prince of Sable in his frog form.

"EEK! WAIT ADAM It's Me!" A voice cried out sounding very familiar. Adam was stunned hearing that voice and just instantly shoved the frog into his pooling mouth. Adam turned in every direction with wide eyes because he thought he heard the sound of his best friend calling his name!

"What was that? I swore i heard my buddy" Adam said which scrunched the poor green frog in his mouth against the roof of his mouth.

Meanwhile the real prince was being lathered in saliva as his world was being pulled backwards. He tried to grab onto his best friend's tongue but both him and the tongue where to slimy. (Gulp) The Prince began his travel down the throat of his friend, hearing the sound of bubbling acids get closer and closer. (SPLASH!) "N-no! This can't be!" The Prince thought as he saw the bones of the now digested frogs floating in the stomach acid he was wading in. Adam meanwhile began to walk away towards Sable's old castle they used to play at as his friend was churning away inside his gut.

"Shit! I need to return now!" The Prince said as he felt the stomach acids were eating away at his cape. He chanted a magical spell and suddenly poofed into his human form making adam suddenly take a knee as his belly weighed him down.

"W-what just happened?" Adam asked confused as he gets on his knees and holds the large spherical belly. "ADAM IT'S ME! Don't DIGEST ME!" The Prince said with fear as he presses against the front of the boy's pale stomach and screamed.

Adam was shocked to hear his best friend struggling in his belly so he instinctively pulled his stomach acids back. "Im so sorry! Please forgive me bestie" Adam said hugging his belly scrunching up his friend