Author's Note.

[[Word's: 1238.]]

Hello,everyone!

I see you picked this book of mine and since this is my new account,this will be my first book i'll be writing ever here on this brand new account of mine.

Welcome to The Rain series!

Here in this new book of mine,this will be my very first time ever writing a High School book,and this idea of mine came in mind as i hope it isn't boring or cringy.

I actually wanted to write this book for LupoMendibles and when we were both in High School together,the two of us never actually fit in because we were misunderstood,nervous,and quiet teenager's back then,and since we were different,i decided to go ahead,and write the High School experience that we both deserve to have.

We were different,yes,but,it doesn't mean that we didn't deserve to be treated differently.

Not only that,we were even bullied pretty badly,too.

Even when i was in High School,all of my classmate's thought that i was a weirdo because none of them didn't even know what Anime was or the thing's that i liked as i felt like i was from a different planet or another world to them.

I was bullied all throughout of school and i felt so different,all i ever really wanted was to fit in as everyone didn't seem to like my appearance or me...

It still hurt's til this day,but,Karma will get to my bullie's,and they'll know what's coming to them.

For the record,i'm just letting you all know that my character's in my book are seventeen,and in a few more chapter's,they turn eighteen.

I had to write this down to the fact that Wattpad is changing a lot guideline's on here and i find it ridiculous,but,this is how this site is.

What they really need to be doing is their job right by getting rid of these kid's,and nasty,ass,Pedophile's off of here,and including immature teenager's,too.

I'm already being harassed and stalked by a teenager for the past few month's now,and the fact that he could be pretending to be someone who he's not.

I'm scared my book might get deleted and i'm worried he might have hurted other's,too.

Honestly,Wattpad,your not doing your job right,and you need to get your shit together because i'm done,sick,and tired of this.

Anyway,before you all read this book,i happen to have a few rule's that i would like you all to follow,please.

Rule's:

01: Ask permission first if you want to use my book for roleplaying,okay? As in,don't roleplay in my book,comment's,or use my character's to roleplay,either. All you have to do is just ask,just don't take it,just freaking ask. It ain't that hard to do,just saying. The only reason why i want you to follow this number one rule is because i have seen follower's do this and this is just plain wrong,and i don't understand why people do this these day's.

02: Do not copy my book or work without my consent/permission.

03: If i see any hate or mean comment's,i will block you or delete your hateful comment's.