Ryujin X Yeji - A forgotten step (smut)

Start from the beginning

Third, pace.

If she's looking for vanilla sex and you're over here eating the world's biggest ice cream, then you gotta switch it up to her liking. Or she could be over here sick of the granny speed and really want you to become lightning, McQueen.

Fourth, read the room.

If you go down on your girlfriend and she's not moaning or giving some kind of reaction, then you need to ask yourself. Does she really want me to do this right now? There's no shame in asking about how your partner is doing. If anything it shows you care and want to give her a good and memorable orgasm.

Does she enjoy this?

Because if she does, keep up at it! After the first orgasm and she hasn't said anything, start going again, and if she says something then stop. You want to supply your girlfriend with the most amount of pleasure.

Fifth, find the technique.

How does this pussy work?

It's similar to playing around.

What are some of the movements that trigger orgasms or squirts?

Does it like to be kissed, sucked, licked, etc.?

And those who comment on my step-by-step analysis can shut the hell up because I give the best head and will anything kind of sex from Shin Ryujin.

I could tell my curling movement made something trigger so I kept doing it, only faster this time.

"Ah~" I got a nice juicy moan.

I sucked her clit, then bit it, "Mmh, that's it, baby girl."

"Uh~!" Yeji let out a cute scream-like moan.

I licked my lips, spitting on her to make it more smooth.

Yeji squeezed her thighs around my head when I started going vigorously, "Y-yes~ yes Ryu~"

Could I do this all the time?

Hell yeah!

I looked up at her so pleased with her eyes rolled back when suddenly a door creaked. I didn't think much of it so I closed my eyes for a second but the moment I opened them, I saw Lia standing there.

Yeji's hand was on my head, staring at her in pure shock.

I didn't know what to do!

This is not supposed to happen when you are eating out your girlfriend!

Lia scratched her head, "G-guess you won't be hungry..." She turned around and left.

What do you do?!

Fuck, I wish I had a step for this.

Yeji covered her mouth, "Holy fuck."

I took my mouth off, "D-did you wanna c-cum?"

She huffed, "Can you hurry?"

I nod quickly, going hard and trying my best to do it quickly as she said. Soon, she came since we had been working on it long before, and she put on some pants.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, "That has never happened..."

"Mhm," Yeji blinks, leaning against the wall.

"It's gonna be okay," I grabbed her hand, interlocking it with my fingers, "I love you."

Yeji stared off into the distance, not saying anything.

"I-I should've locked it," I uttered fast.

She didn't say anything to that.

"It's my fault," It came out like hot lava, "It's my fault, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Yeji, it's my fault."