Chapter 27: Where The Sun Burns (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, as it was that it felt a bit rough, and quite a bit harsh. As I kind of wished that we did in fact not have to go this way. As it was rough this time of year, all at the exact same time as well.
I just seemed to start to pant, as it was hard to even breathe. As it felt so hot, and I felt so exhausted as to what it was that I was doing. As I was glad that I had not had to guard the camp over the night.
I kind of wished that I had in fact slept better, and had an easier day that first day. As this rest of this journey felt like it would have been much easier. But I also kind of felt like I was not going to complain about it.
I knew that every one was having to deal with the same thing I was. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that I had in fact trained for several years now, at this point. So that it was that I would in fact be ready for this kind of labor.
As it was that I knew that it should in fact not bother me that much. But it was clear that I was not the only one feeling it. As it was that I looked on over to Julia, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I could tell that she was in fact really struggling. Which kind of did in fact have me quite a bit worried, all at once. As it was that I stared at her right in to her eyes, as I did in fact do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. She clearly noticed me, as she then began to start to speak right on over to me. As it was that I then did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I am fine Joseph... Worry about your self..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face. As it was clear that she also noticed that I was in fact struggling.
As bad as it seemed like it was in fact for me, just now. I still kind of felt like I was at least thankful for the fact that it was. That John had in fact let my sister stay in the wagon, as I knew that there was no way she could have made it on this journey other wise.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at the Wagon. As it was that I saw that my sister did in fact just seem to have a smile on her face. As she was probably the one one that did in fact have a smile here.
As it was that I just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self. As it was that I also then began to start to turn my head away from her. As I then began to also start to speak to my self shortly after that.
"She is fine... Julia is right... I need to focus on my self..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As much as it felt like I wanted to not have that be the case, all at once.
I wished some times that things could in fact just be easy for me. Simply only due to the fact that I wanted to spend my time helping others. But that simply was not going to be the case for me what so ever.
As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self. As I did my best to try to get my focus and my mind off of all of that. As it was that I then began to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to hear a voice speak to me from not too far away, all at once. As it was that I turned my head right on over to Uncle. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"We've got this... Trust me... It will only get worse from here..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it did in fact seem like he was trying to make me feel better at first, all at the exact same time too.
Until it was that he had in fact just seemed to finish off with that. As it was that I kind of wished that it was not going to be the case. But I kind of felt like he was right, and it was more than likely going to be that way.
It was going to be hard for us to be able to eat. As we did in fact not have the farm any more for that. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I could.
As it was that in the end, I then began to look back at Uncle. And I also then began to start to speak right back on over to him. As I knew that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... We got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my words kind of just seemed to be whispered, as to what I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
As it was that I just seemed to stare below me for some time. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of John. As it was that he just seemed to speak up from right behind me.
I was a little bit lost as to just what was going on at first. As it was that I then did in fact suddenly look right on over to him. As I then also just listened as to what it was that he had to say just now, at that.
"Alright every one... Let's have a bit of a break... Let's get some thing to eat... I am sure you are all starving..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as he had in fact said what he had said.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, at that. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that I heard the voive ot some one seem to speak to them selves.
As I was not all too sure as to who it was in all of the mess. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As I then did in fact also listen as to just what ever it was that they had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"You don't say..." They did in fact just seem to say. Clearly seeming to mock John, and act like he was some sort of idiot. Which I kind of felt like I was in fact in the defense of John just now, all at once.
As I knew that he was in fact doing the best that he could in fact do, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that we were not the only ones dealing with this problem. As I kind of thought on the other groups, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I quickly just did my best to get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit quietly, once again.
"That doesn't matter... We just need to make sure we are okay..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at every one that was around me for some time.
As it was that I was glad at least to see that the only problem we had. Was the fact that a lot of people were in fact tired just now. As I felt like pretty soon we would run out of food, and would have to deal with that.
I just did my best to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away. As it was that I once again just spoke to my self a little bit out loud this time.
"Well... Guess I better help get all of this set up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I made sure that some of the others around me.
That they had in fact heard as to just what I had said. So that they too would in fact be inspired to help. Even as worn out and as tired as it was that they might be.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to head on over to the wagon. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That a few of the others were in fact following me.
As it was that I just then began to start to head to the back of the wagon. As it was that I got the pots ready to start to be able to cook the food. As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self a bit quietly just like before.
"Alright... Now we just need the fire wood..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I was about to look back in to there, to make sure we had some.
As it was that I then suddenly began to hear the voice of Tyler. As it was that I stopped my self all of the sudden. As I then did in fact just seem to look right on over to my old friend.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact just seem to be staring back at me. As it was clear that he was speaking to me, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Already got that Joseph..." You just get that to the middle area where we are at right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As he had a very serious look on his face, just as soon as he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have come to that reality all of the sudden. In the end, I eventually then did in fact just seem to nod right back to my friend. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head away from him as well.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to carry some of the heavy pots. Which to my surprise, were not as heavy as I felt like they might have once seemed.
As it was that I felt proud of my self as to the fact that I was getting so strong, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I also seemed to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at once.
"Alright... This is it... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that it was not me being afraid of people at all any more. I felt so much more alive than it felt like I ever was before.
As even though it was really hot out side right now. And also the fact that I knew that I was fairly tired. It seemed like none of that did in fact just seem to matter to me what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I went to the center of the area with my head held high, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to put the pots down, all at once. As it was that I also began to start to see Tyler put the wood down for the fire.
As it was that I knew that every thing was working out okay, and just fine. As I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self, at that. As I once again did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"This is working..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from all of that. As it was that I knew that my job was in fact done here.
As I knew that I was not the one that did all of the cooking, and all of the rest of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a little bit to my self just like before. As I just then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on Julia from not too far away.
As it was that I also then began to start to walk over towards her, shortly after that all. As it was that I saw her turn her head on over to me. As it was clear to me that she had noticed me coming over.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to smile. As it was that she also then began to start to speak to me right after that. As I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... Well... I guess now we wait..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden. As it was that her eyes were in fact wide. Just as soon as she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
My eyes just seemed to grow wide for just a little bit of some time. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say back to that. As it was that I just simply nodded in some of a bit of a response.
Once it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to stand in silence. That was when it was that I began to start to hear a voice. As it was that it did in fact begin to speak to us from not all too far away.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was at first. That was until I then began to start to turn my head over, to see it was my sister. As it was clear that she had finally got out of the wagon, as I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... What's wrong with you 2?" She did in fact just seem to say, for just a bit of some time. As it was that she just seemed to stare at us with her own eyes wide.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was getting at, at first. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head back at her. As it was that I also then began to speak to her shortly after that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her look at me. As she did listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Nothing is wrong with me... I am quite the opposite actually..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a big smile on my face, just as soon as I had said what I had said to her.
As it was that my sister had in fact heard as to what I had said. She then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to squint her eyes at me. Almost as if it was that she was upset with what I had said for what ever reason.
As it was that I did in fact tilt my head on over to her a bit confused. As it was that she then began to also start to speak right back at me. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I wasn't getting at you idiot... I was talking about Julia..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was clear that she had not wanted to point her out like that, none the less.
But now she kind of felt like she was not left with much choice. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was the case. Not only due to the fact that it was a bit embarrassing, none the less.
But also due to the fact that it was, that I had not noticed Julia being that way. As it was that I turned my head on over to her, all at once. As I saw that she had her head a bit low to the ground, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had noticed that it was in fact the case. I suddenly began to start to speak up to her. As it was that she lifted her head up, and she did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you alright Julia?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact have quite a bit of a worried look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to her.
It was clear that it was, that she was in fact not alright. But I was more just letting her know that she should open up to us. As I knew Mariah viewed her as her best friend, as I was also her boy friend, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when I then eventually just seemed to see her shake her head. As it was that she looked on over to me as well, all of the sudden.
As shortly after it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to hear her go and speak to me. As it was that I did just in fact listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am trying to be... It's just... So much feels like it's about to happen... I am kind of scared... I don't know why..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to shiver as she had said what it was that she had in fact said.
I kind of felt bad for her, as to just what it was that she had said. As I was not all too sure as to how to respond to that, to make her feel better. As I kind of felt like she did in fact have a very fair point on what she had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply come up to her. And I did in fact just seem to hug her, and hold her close for a little bit. As it seemed to ease her at least a little bit, but not all the way, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to hear the voice of John. As it surprised me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As I then did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... There is a lot to be worried about... We don't have a single clue as to what we are about to get in to... Do we Joseph?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, as he stared at me.
It was clear that he was hoping that I had some more dreams recently. And that it was, that I did in fact seem to have more answers for him. Which sadly was in fact not the case, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to him shortly after that. As it was that I knew he was listening as to what it was that I had to say to him just now, at that.
"Nope... Haven't had any thing..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I felt like I was just going to be straight forward with that. As it was that I knew there was no way of sugar coating it.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I just seemed to hear him let out a rough sigh. As it was that he also then began to start to speak back to all of us, at that.
As it was that I looked right back on over to him once again. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did just listen as to what it was that he had to say to us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... The one thing we do know... Is we are going where the sun burns..."