Chapter 1: Things Will Change (Jangras PoV)

Now it felt like my sister was not the only dragon that felt miserable. As it was that my mother did in fact just seem to feel that way her self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel sick as to the fact that it was the case.
As it felt like it was really hard to keep my head up. And it did in fact also seem to feel like it was hard to have any hope just now. As to the fact that it felt like there was nothing that was going to be changing any time soon.
It seemed like every single dragon had in fact given up hope on that. As it was that I just seemed to close my eyes for a few moments. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"I'm sorry Himla... I failed... I should have done some thing... Now we will all slowly die..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit, as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I knew that it felt like just about every day at this point. We were in fact hit with more and more bad news, at that. As to the fact that some red dragons had been caught, and had been attacked.
As it was slowly but surely taking out all of our numbers. As we had no such sort of hope or plan to do some thing about it. As it was that Socra was always so busy taking care of the entire tribe, all at once.
As I knew that I was supposed to be the deputy, at that. And that I was in fact supposed to have dragons come to me to talk. But no one had came yet, and I felt a bit bad about it, as I once again just spoke to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"I am a failure father... I will never be like you... No one trusts me..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head quite a bit low, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I seemed to just stand there and stare at the ground for a bit of some time. That was, until I did in fact just seem to hear a voice from right beside me. As I then began to start to turn my head right on over to the dragon, at that.
As I realized that my sister Mike was in fact speaking to me. As I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she did in fact have to say, all at once.
"You are not a failure Jangra... People do trust you... You are just young Jangra... People are scared, and don't know who to turn to..." Mik did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I was in fact a bit surprised by what she had just said.
As it was that it was in fact also quite a bit wise as to just what it was that she had even said. As it was that I just seemed to close my eyes for a few moments of time. As I gave my self some time to think on just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I seemed to have let it have some time to sit. I then began to start to speak right back on over to my sister. As I knew she was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her just now.
"Are you scared?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As my eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. As I knew that she could not see me to know that it was in fact the case.
But she had gotten a lot better with her other senses, at that. As I was sure she had noticed the tone of voice that it was that I had used. As well as the fact that it was that I felt like she could sense to fear in the air.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to hear Mik let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh. As I just seemed to continue to stare at her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she then also began to start to speak back to me. As I also just then let out a soft sigh my self. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways.
"I am always scared Jangra... I can't see things any more... I don't know any thing that is happening... Every thing is gone... But you... You are still here... You are the dragon that is meant to save us all..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have sad smile on her face. As to the fact that it was clear she was trying to lighten up the mood. But she was not doing all too good of a job as to her doing that.
I just seemed to turn my head away from her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I also just seemed to speak out loud, almost a bit to my self. Though I knew she was still listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... Every one does keep telling me that..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. Though, I did in fact feel like I had a whole lot of doubt that it was in fact the case.
As I still felt like I did in fact not have all too much special about me, what so ever. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As it was that the silence in the room just seemed to loom over the place for some time.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to keep being the case. I then began to start to hear the paw steps of my sister, at that. As she then began to start to head on over to the corner.
It was clear that she was in fact going to get some more rest. As that was all that it was that it felt like she ever did in fact even seem to do. As it was that I just once again seemed to speak quietly to my self, just as it was that I had thought that way.
"There is nothing for her to do... It isn't her fault..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit longer.
As it was that I seemed to stare out side of the cave that we were in. As it was that I did in fact also seem to notice that there was a dragon coming right on over to me. Which did in fact just seem to make me tilt my head a little bit, all at once.
As I felt like it would be my mother, except for the fact that it was clear that it wasn't. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize. That the dragon that it just seemed to be, was in fact Kota, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case. I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I knew that he felt sick and guilty him self.
I did in fact feel like I wanted to get bad at him and blame him. But I knew he did not know a single thing about it what so ever. As I just seemed to let out a soft sigh to my self, as I once again seemed to speak to my self.
"Well... Here we go... I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. Kota then did in fact begin to walk right in to my cave. As it was that he also began to speak to me, just as it was that he did so.
I did in fact just seem to continue to keep my eyes right on him. As it was that I dare not say a single thing. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Hello Jangra..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As I saw that he still did in fact just seem to show the same look of guilt as per usual. As to the fact that it was that I saw not just around me, but around every one.
As I knew that a lot of the tribe did in fact not trust him. As it was that it felt like it was even hard for me to do the same thing as that. As it was that I just seemed to squint my eyes right back on over to him.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I also then began to speak right back on over to him. As he listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"What do you want Kota?" I did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that he had come here in needs of a favor, all at the exact same time too. Which did in fact not seem to make all too much sense what so ever.
I just seemed to not think all too much on any of it how ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare with my eyes wide. As I then began to hear him start to also speak right back on over to me.
I kind of did my best to just try to keep my self calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a rough sigh to my self. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I don't want any thing from you... I just went to talk to Socra, and she told me that she wanted me to come get you, so that she could talk to you her self..." He did in fact just seem to say right back to me.
As it was that I then kind of felt bad as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact also seem to realize that I had not said hello right back on over to him. As it was that I felt like I was not being all too great of a friend just now.
I thought about saying some thing about it, or apologizing. But in the end, I did in fact just seem to decide not to do as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact begin to speak back to him in a very blank voice.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As I knew he was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh... Alright then... I appreciate you letting me know... I'll go talk to her right now then..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I was in fact a bit surprised still by what it was that he had told me.
Even being the deputy of her, I felt like she really did not come to speak to me all that often. Or rather ask me to go and speak to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I never really knew as to any thing that was ever going on.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide as it was that I did as such a thing like that. As it was that Kota then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. Than he also seemed to start to speak right back on over to me. As I just then began to listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to me in the very first place as well, at that.
"Alight... Than it seems like my job here is done..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I felt like he had not needed to add that last part to all of this.
As it was that I felt like I could not in fact blame him what so ever either, all at once. As it was clear to me that my friend did in fact just seem to feel quite a bit uncomfortable. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head away from him.
As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of the rest of every thing else, all at once. As I did in fact just seem to watch as my friend began to walk away from my cave. As it was that I also then began to start to head out of the cave my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to look right on over to the very small cave of Socra's den. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self all of the sudden.
"I wonder what this is going to be all about..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I also then began to start to shake my head a little bit to my self.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to do my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare. As it was that I then began to start to wake my self up, as I began to head to her face.
As it was that I knew that I would get all of the answers once I got there. Which, I did in fact just seem to start to walk up to it, all at once. As it was that I spoke up to her, as I was in fact fairly certain that she was in there.
"Socra... Kota said that you wanted me to come see you?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wait for a response from her, none the less, at that.
How ever, it seemed like it was empty in side of there, none the less. As I had kind of wondered if some thing important had happened. Or if she had just been absent minded, and forgot about all of this.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was until I then began to hear her familiar voice from the in side of the cave. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes Jangra... I needed to tell you quite a few things..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit more time. As it was that I was about to ask for some permission to come in. That was, until I realized that I was the deputy, and also the fact that she had called me here, as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was the case, all at once. I then just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I then began to also start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Well here we go I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I wondered as to just what it was that she was going to tell me. As I felt like no matter what seemed to be the case, all at once. I had to assume that it was in fact nothing good.
Or else she would have already told the tribe about the good news. As it was that I just seemed to simply shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to walk right on in to there.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I instantly spotted Socra right in front of me, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times a bit surprised.
That was until I just seemed to calm my self down, all at once. As I also began to speak right on over to her. As I knew she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"So... What did you need me to come see you about? Did some thing bad happen again?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I felt like that was the only reason that this did in fact seem to be the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her wince as to what I had said. As I had to assume that I was right with what it was that I had just said.
I just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As she then began to start to speak right back on over to me. As it was that I began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... I have been informed that the black dragons have found where we are... And they will be here by tomorrow night..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her, all at once.
As I felt like I should in fact be shocked and surprised, all at once. But I just seemed to feel like that was not the case for me what so ever. As it was that I just then began to start to just shake my head a little bit, all at once.
As I did in fact just seem to have done as such a thing like that. I saw Socra just seem to tilt her head a little bit all of the sudden. As it was clear that she was in fact confused as to just what it was that I was getting at.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare at me. I then began to speak right back on over to her. As I knew she was still just listening as to what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"So... We are going to run... And we are just going to keep running? We are just going to run for ever, while we are slowly getting picked off?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes squinted at her as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to stare right back on over to her. I saw her blink her eyes a few times, all at once. As it was clear that she was a little bit surprised by what I had just said.
Which I felt like I paid that no sort of mind or attention to. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then began to see her shake her head a little bit right back on over to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see her do as such a thing like that. I also began to hear her speak right back on over to me. As I did just begin to start to listen as to just what ever she had to say.
"Well... For now... We have no other choice... Not until we get to make some plans..." She did in fact just seem to say back to me. As she did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide, just as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I just seemed to have heard what she had said. I then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was just not good enough for me, so it seemed, all at once.
As it was that I began to start to speak right back on over to her. As just as before, I had my eyes squinted. As she listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"And when exactly are we going to be making plans? You seem to talk about that a lot... But I have not heard any thing from any one... No other tribes... No humans..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As I hoped that it was that she would in fact say some thing about the human part, all at once. But that did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As I did in fact just seem to see her dip her head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to speak back to me as she did so. As it was that I just seemed to try to stay calm, all at once. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Jangra... I can't answer any of that... We just have to hope that things will change..."