Chapter 25: My Dreams (Jangras PoV)

I looked ahead, as it was that it was such a beautiful place. It was clear that the rest of the tribe was in fact just in as much shock as the rest of us. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As it was that I then began to also start to look at Socra. Which it was that I saw that a lot of other dragons were doing right now. As it was that Socra was in fact talking to her sister, Monza quite a bit quiet.
Of course, every one knew one of the rules of the tribe. Which was to not spy in when leaders were speaking to one another. As it was that I still felt like I did not want to do as such a thing my self, just now.
That was until I realized that Socra was in fact looking right at me. As it was that I kind of gulped as it was that I had in fact realized it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear what it was that she also had to say to me just now.
"Jangra... Do you want to go with Omplo for him to show you where the rest of the tribe will be staying?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that it sure did in fact not seem like much of a question. As I felt like I had no choice to choose just now, all at the exact same time as well.
As I just seemed to get my mind off of all of that of course. As it was that I then also began to speak back to her, all of the sudden. Knowing every one was listening as to just what it was that I had to say back to our leader, all at the exact same time too.
"Of course..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden. As it was that I then began to just start to turn my head to Omplo. Who I saw was in fact staring back at me from not all too far away from us.
As it was that I just seemed to see that his eyes were wide at first. That was until it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that he knew him self, as to just what it was that he needed to do.
As it was that I seemed to realize as to just what it was that it was the case. I was in fact about to go and do the same thing as he was about to take us. That was of course until I began to start to hear the voice of Monza.
As it was that I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me for some reason, at that. As it kind of made me gulp, as she had done as such a thing. As I then just listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Don't forget... Socra... That you need to tell him that our tribes won't sleep together, but we will train together... Which you will get 1 day of rest before training starts..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to nod to me. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to get her eyes back on Socra. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to nod to her after what she had said.
As it was that I realized that she was more taking shots at her sister. As it was that I kind of just let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and hear Socra speak me, at that.
As it was that our leader had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that every one else seemed to get their eyes right on her. As it was that we all listened as to just what she had to say just now.
"Yes... We are all well aware that this is not going to be easy... Now... We have business to attend to I believe..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that she had her eyes squinted right at her sister.
As after it was that she had in fact said what she had said of course. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to look back at me. And she then did in fact just seem to nod back to me, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I looked back at the rest of my own tribe. As it was that I knew as to just what it was that I needed to do next, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I then eventually began to start to speak to them all. As I knew that were all still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Every one stick with me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I made sure that they all knew that I was in fact being serious.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see a few of them nod back to me. As it was clear to me that they were in fact all hearing me out. And that they all were in fact going to follow me, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of shivered a little bit, still getting used to this whole leader thing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and look back at Omplo. As it was that his eyes were still wide, as he spoke back to me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I stared right back at my father's old friend. As I just listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... Come with me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I once again nodded right back on over to the he dragon. As it was that I then began to start to go and follow where he was taking us.
He then did in fact just seem to start to fly up in the air, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to start to hear the other dragons do the same from behind. As it was that I then did in fact just also seem to do the same thing as the rest.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear a voice also speak to me. As it was that I realized that it was in fact Kota who was talking. As I slowed my self down, to hear out just what it was that he had to say to me.
"This is crazy Jangra... This is like some thing I have never seen or even heard of before..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I kind of did in fact think the same thing that it was that he had.
As it was that I wondered as to just why it was that we had never heard of such a place. Though I also kind of felt like I already knew the answer to that. As I knew that dragons did in fact not like to go and explore out side of their home for the most part.
As it was that I did in fact know that it was, that this was probably not the best place for dragons to live. As we usually did in fact seem to like to stay in some hidden places. As this was the exact opposite of a place like this, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I just also began to speak right back on over to Kota. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him just now.
"This really is some thing crazy... Though... I don't think this will be our home for ever... At least... I hope not..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I still did in fact know that I missed my old home, at that.
As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I just got my mind and my focus off of all of that. As it was that I just seemed to get my eyes on what was ahead of me.
In which it was, that I noticed that Omplo was in fact flying down to the ground. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to see that it was. That I did in fact just hear him begin to speak to us once he was down.
The rest of the dragons of my tribe then did in fact seem to land beside him. As it was that we all also began to start to get our eyes on to him. As it was that we did our best to try to keep our selves as calm as we could. As we listened as to what he had to say to us, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... This will be really tight, and it will be hard to live in... But you will have to deal with it... We don't have much room for dragons to live... You will likely be sleeping right beside one another..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As he had a very serious look on his face as he had said what he had said. As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that it was some thing that I was kind of used to, but not really at the same time, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to hear the voice of my friend Nink. As it was that he just seemed to speak up for some reason from right behind me. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"That isn't a problem for me... We have been doing this for years now..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that as I looked right back on over to him, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to see that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I also then began to start to see a lot of dragons nod in agreement. As I knew that a lot of them had in fact been close to one another.
As it was that Omplo just seemed to stand there and stare. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide of course. In the end, he then began to start to speak back to them all.
As it was that he had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I then just seemed to stare right back on over to the he dragon. As I just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... I am glad that you will all fit in just nice here then..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
As it was clear to me that he was kind of joking, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just seemed to not be all too sure as to just what else he should do.
As it was that he had seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then began to speak out to my tribe. As I knew that were still listening as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Every one find a good place to stay for the night... You will need as much rest for the next few days... Also make sure to hunt for your families when ever you can..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face when it was that I had in fact said what I had said. As it was that I knew that there wasn't going to be much sharing going around. As I knew that I was going to have to do my best to make sure no one starved.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for a bit longer. I eventually did in fact just seem to see my tribe mates do as I had in fact just told them. As it was that I felt a whole lot better as it was that I saw that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I seemed to continue to stand there and stare. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Omplo. As I then listened as to just what it was that the he dragon had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"You are going to be a good leader some day Jangra... Mark my words on that..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a very serious look on his face, after he had said what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I eventually did in fact seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to him.
He seemed to have his eyes wide, as I had done as such a thing like that. As I wondered if he actually wanted to hear what I had to say back to him. As he did listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... My father wasn't too great of a leader there at the end... And he told me I was a terrible leader... So I dont know about that..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare down at the ground. As I felt quite a bit sick as to just what it was that I had in fact said. As it was that I knew that my father had in fact tried to kill me, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that my brothers spirit had in fact had to come and save me. As it was that I was grateful for my brother for that, all at once. But I some times did in fact feel like I let far too much get in to my head, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared. That was when it was that I heard Omplo speak back to me. As I listened as to what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Every dragon is hurt when they lose a dragon they love... Especially when a father loses their son... Trust me on that one... You will be a great dragon Jangra... You are still so young..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it then did in fact kind of remind me on what it was that he had in fact just said. As to the fact that I did in fact realize of course, that I was in fact very young. As I knew that I was still a couple years from being fully grown, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit more time. As I then did in fact just seem to smile, all at once. As I then finally did in fact just seem to feel better about my self, and about other things.
As it was that I then once again looked right back to Omplo. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to him. I saw that his eyes were wide as I did so, as he did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him right now.
"Thank you Omplo... I really needed to hear that..." I did in fact just seem to say to the old he dragon. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to smile at him of course.
He just seemed to smile right back at me, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that he then also just then seemed to speak to me after that. As it was that I was in fact still a little bit lost in my own head.
How ever, I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at him. As it was that I also seemed to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"You are welcome Jangra... And I wish your tribe good luck here... I need to go and take care of my own tribe now..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I also realized that he had a very fair point.
As it was that I some times did in fact just seem to forget it was. That he was in fact a leader of his own tribe, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at the thought of that.
As it was that just as it was that Omplo was turned his head away. I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over to him. As he did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at once.
"Good luck with your own as well Omplo... I know that they want to say it is hard and all... But I am excited to be able to fight back..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact continue to have the same smile on my face. As it was that I saw Omplo did as well, as he looked back at me for a moment. As it was that he eventually did in fact seem to nod, as he then flew off to his own tribe shortly after.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. In the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then turned my head right back on over to my own tribe like he had said.
As I saw that I just seemed to also go right on ahead as I did such a thing. And I just seemed to speak to my self a little bit out loud, all at once.
"Alright... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit stressed out, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of wished that Socra was in fact here just now.
Though I also knew that I needed to learn to lead my self every once in a while. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time. As in the end, I eventually then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Yikla.
As it was that I looked on over to the black dragon. As it was that my eyes were wide as I did so. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... I assume that went well..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was clear that she had in fact noticed as to what it was that I had a big smile on my own face.
I kind of did my best to just try to erase that for what ever reason. As it was that I just did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could still. As I then just seemed to go and speak right on over towards her, all at once.
She just seemed to have her eyes wide just now. As she just seemed to look right back in to my own eyes. As she then listened das to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Of course... He is a good friend of my father... Now... I need to get back to what is more important..." I just did in fact just seem to say. As I squinted my eyes at her, to let her know that I was being serious.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. She then did in fact seem to nod back to me, all of the sudden. As I then began to start to walk on over towards where it was that the cave was at.
As it was that I was just about to head in there with the rest of the tribe. I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of my sister Mik. As I turned my head on over to her, and I then did listen as to what it was that she had to say her self.
"This... This has to be it... This is the place of my dreams..."