Chapter 9: A New Life (Jangras PoV)

I woke up, as I seemed to feel like I was in fact up in flames. As it was in fact not the first time that I had woken up to feeling this hot. As it was in fact very hot in the desert lands that we did in fact live in.
I kind of groaned at the thought of that all of the sudden. As I knew that we would only be going further in to those lands today. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look out side of the cave at the thought of that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared out side. I then went on ahead and began to simply close my eyes. As I began to start to speak to my self a bit under my breathe as I did as such a thing like that.
"Well... I guess here it begins..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact tired of moving from place to place at this point. Even as much as it was that I knew that it was in fact not Socra's fault.
I knew that we couldn't just stay back and fight them. As it was that I kind of wished that it was the case. As it was that I knew that we had the advantage with the lands that we were in fact in just now.
But that didn't seem to matter of we were out numbered. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head all of the sudden. As I then began to also start to hear a voice speak from right behind me, at that.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I turned my head around, to see that it was my mother. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Well... Good morning both of you... I think you should go and speak to Socra, Jangra... I am sure that she is waiting on you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I saw that she did in fact have her eyes squinted at me. As it was that it seemed like she had some thing else she wanted to say. But she seemed to simply hold it in to her self, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did my best to try to not worry about that. As I then did in fact just seem to speak right back on over to her. As I knew that she was listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to her just now.
"Well... I guess I should... You better take care of Mik on this journey... I don't know how far we will go... And I assume we are leaving right away..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face all of the sudden. As it was that I also just seemed to squint my eyes at my mother. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her blink her eyes a few times.
I knew that she knew just as well as it was that I did. That she was not doing the best of jobs at taking care of my sister lately. As it was that she seemed to dip her head a little bit low to the ground after what I had said.
In the end how ever, she seemed to speak back to me. As I kept my eyes on my mother, all at once. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I will do that... Don't worry..." She said to me, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to see that she had a serious look on her face. As it was that I knew that I had to trust my mother on what she had said.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from her. As I then began to start to look out side of the cave, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. I then began to suddenly let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then began to start to go right on ahead and start to speak out loud to my mother.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I kept my eyes out side of the cave that we were in. As I trusted that she was in fact listening as to what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"Well... I guess I'll see you on the journey ahead..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then began to start to get ready to head out of the cave, at that.
As it was that just as soon as I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I then all of the sudden heard the familiar voice of my sister. As it was clear that she had just woken up her self, all at once.
As this time I looked right back on over to her, at that. As it was that I then also began to start to stare at her. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Good luck Jangra! And I love you!" She did in fact say to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile at her. Though I knew that it was that she could not see me do so.
How ever, it was clear that she could in fact feel the energy in the air. As it was that I saw that she had a sad smile on her face, all at once. As it was that I just then began to start to speak right back on over to her.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I then did in fact just seem to simply look at her. As it was clear she always was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her of course.
"Thank you Mik... I love you too... And this is good bye for now I suppose..." I did in fact just say to her. As it was that I felt like I was not going to see much of her soon. With the thousands of dragons that were in fact going to be in the sky.
I knew that Socra was in fact going to want to me to be with her all the way at the front. As it was that I grunted at the thought of that. As I then finally began to start to turn my head away from my mother and sister.
As this time, I for real began to start to head out of the cave. As I felt the very hot morning sun burn up against my scales. As it was that I kind of groaned in a bit of some pain as I realized that it was the case.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that for some time. I then did in fact just seem to get my focus on Socra's cave, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"No use in complaining... Just get this done..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that I was not going to be the only dragon that was going to have to struggle through all of this.
As it was that I kind of shook my head as I did my best to try to erase all of those thoughts. As I then did in fact begin to start to just continue to head on over to the cave. Where it was that I was sure that Socra was in fact waiting for me in side.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to draw closer to it. I then did in fact just seem to stop right out side of her little den. As it was that I then also began to start to step up and speak to her from out side of there.
"Alright Socra... I am here and I am ready to talk..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wait for a bit of a response from her.
As I knew that there was no way that she was not going to be there. As she had in fact told every one in the tribe to be up early in the morning. As she had wanted to leave early in the day, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and waited. I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to hear her voice from in side. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at once.
"Come on in Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel some what better as to just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head in to the cave. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm once I was in side.
It was not that hard for me to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact know that I had been at this job for quite a while. And that I had in fact been under a lot of pressure since the day I was born.
As it was that I just then did in fact just get my mind off of all of that. As I then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over to Socra. As it was that I did in fact know she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at once.
"Alright... What is it that we need to talk about?" I did in fact just seem to say to her all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her right in to her eyes. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
She kind of just stared right back at me with her eyes wide. As she had a bit of a blank look on her face for quite a bit of some time. Which did in fact just seem to confuse me quite a bit.
As it was that I just seemed to tilt my head a little bit on over to her. As it was that in the end, she did in fact just seem to wake her self up. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to blink her eyes a few times at first.
As in the end, she also then began to start to speak right back on over to me, all at once. As it was that I stared right back at her still. As it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I just wanted to make sure that you were ready for this... This is the time for you to step up and lead... Your father's old friend... Omplo... He is expecting big things from you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at she had in fact brought up my father, at that. As it was that I knew that I did in fact not like to think back on him much. Even if it was that she was not really getting at him as much as she was talking about Omplo.
As it was that I then did in fact just remember the old red dragon. As it was that he was in fact just as old as it was that Socra was. As I then did in fact just seem to look right on over to Socra at the thought of that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when I noticed just how old the she dragon even was. As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self a bit quiet, all of the sudden.
"I have to step up... They can't do this by their selves..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I still felt a bit bad about all of this. As it was that I felt like either way, we stood no such sort of chance against all of them. As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I noticed that Socra did in fact have her eyes squinted on me. As it was that she also then began to start to speak right on over to me, just as soon as I saw that it was the case.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. Simply let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"What was that you said?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to realize that she had thought I had said some sort of mocking response.
Which I knew that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to start to speak right on over to her.
As it was that I had in fact began to have realized that it was the case. That was when I saw that she still did in fact have her eyes on me. As she clearly did listen as to just what it was that I did in fact just seem to have to say back to her just now.
"I... I was just thinking about all of what you were saying... Just worried... That is about it..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As I knew that it was in fact a little bit more than just all of that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
How ever, I knew that now was in fact not the time to get in to all that much detail. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Socra roll her eyes right on over to me. As it was that she then also began to start to simply speak back on over, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her. As my eyes were in fact still wide as I did such a thing. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place as well.
"Well... How about you step up... And you go and wake all the dragons up and let them know it's time to leave..." She did in fact say to me. As I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me as soon as she had said what it was that she had said to me.
As it was clear that she had a very serious look on her face too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp on what she had just said. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also start to speak right on over to her.
She kept her eyes squinted at me as I did as such a thing like that. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I knew that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"What if they don't listen? No one ever listens to me or takes me seriously..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
As it was that I just continued to see her do as to just what it was that she had in fact done before. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I could do. As I was in fact doing a very poor job at the fact that I was trying to get her to change her mind about this all.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for a bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to hear Socra let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh back on over to me. As it was that she also began to start to shake her head right back on over to me as well.
As it was that I just seemed to still stare right back at her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then just did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I wonder why Jangra... Maybe that's because you don't take your self seriously... You need to step up and lead Jangra... You are the dragon of destiny, not me!" She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I did in fact also just seem to realize that just what it was that she had said was true. As it was that it still felt like it out a lot of weight on my shoulders. But I knew that I had to deal with that since the day that it was that I was born.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared, all of the sudden. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to simply start to speak right back to her.
As it was that I saw that her eyes just as they were before. Just seemed to still be serious with me, all at once. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I will try my best..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once.
As it was that I knew that I had very little faith in my self. That any of this was in fact going to end up going too well for me. Which was just what it was that she had told me was in fact my problem, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at the ground for a little bit more time. I once again did in fact just seem to hear her voice, all of the sudden. As it was that she still seemed to be for real with what she was saying.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare below me. As it was that I felt like I could not look at her. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at once.
"Don't try your best... It is simple... And you must do it..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to look at her right in to her eyes, all of the sudden.
As it was that I then all of the sudden began to start to nod right back on over to her. As it was that just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to turn my head away, and I began to go and do just as she had asked.
As it was that I shivered as it was that I knew what needed to be done. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk out of the cave. As it was that I felt the sun even hotter than it had been before, as I did so.
Just as it was that I was in fact out of the cave, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to use my loud voice, that few dragons had. So that it was that all dragons around could in fact hear what I had to say.
"All dragons of the tribe... Come out of the caves, and come to the middle of the camp... It is time!" I did in fact just seem to say. Doing my best to try to keep my self as calm as it was that I could, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around, all of the sudden. As it was that I saw that Socra was in fact right behind me. As it was that she also seemed to nod to me, as she noticed that I was in fact looking right at her.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She then did in fact seem to speak to me as well. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"You've got this Jangra..." She did in fact just say to me, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to still be serious with what she had said. Just as it was that she had in fact been this whole entire time.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was the case. I then all of the sudden seemed to feel a whole lot better about things. As I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I then began to just start to speak up to the entire tribe. Just as it was that I had in fact done a few moments before now. Knowing that they were now all here, and all starting to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to them all, at that.
"It is time to head off... We must go on a journey... A journey to a new life..."