Chapter 64: Expecting This (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for some more time. As it was that it seemed like things were a bit out of hand right now. As it was clear that the king was not at all happy with what was going on.
I knew that I could not blame him for that being the case. As it seemed like we had only come here to bring chaos it felt like. As it was that I knew that a lot of people were still not happy that we were here.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just a little bit. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak out loud to the both of them, at that.
"I think Tom, that getting the people out of the city is a better idea..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that he had been getting at a few moments before now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at them both. That was when it was that I saw the king nod as he did in fact agree with me. As it was that Tom just seemed to have his eyes wide in a bit of some response.
I was a little bit lost as to just what I should do still. As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear him speak back to me.
"I'm sorry Joseph... But you can't at least try to speak with the red dragons tonight? If it doesn't work we can leave tomorrow..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to under stand. As to the fact as to just what it was that he was in fact getting at right now. And as to the fact that it was that he seemed to be acting so strange.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at the man. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of the king. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say right now.
"I'm sorry... But we don't know how much time we have, and that might not be a risk we can afford..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I had to agree with what it was that the king had just said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to go on ahead and start to speak. As it was that I then did in fact feel like I had to say some thing.
Before it was that Tom felt like he wanted to speak up. And try to change our minds about this, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that the both of them were in fact listening to me right now.
"I think the king is right Tom... I've had the visions before... I can't assume that time is what we have... This could be a warning... They could already be coming our way..." I did in fact just seem to say to Tom, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on my own face, at that. As it was that I also knew that a lot of this also was. The fact that I knew that I was in fact afraid to get in to another battle.
How ever, I did not bring that up out loud, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of the king.
"Alright... Let's get this settled then... I think the kid knows better, he seems to know his powers..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as it was that he had in fact said that.
He then began to start to get up from his chair. As it was clear to me that he was about to get ready to alert the guards, all at once. That was until Tom just seemed to put his hand out to try to stop him.
The both of us just seemed to be a bit surprised and confused. As I saw the king tilt his head at Tom, with a not so happy look on his face. As it was that Tom then began to start to speak up to the king.
"No... That's not just it... We don't know where the dragons are coming from... Have you thought of that? Your people have made it safe in side the building last time... Just find some where safe for the people who can't fight! This is our chance, we need to at least try to fight back! We can't keep running!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I was in fact quite a bit surprised by what he had said. As it was that it kind of felt like it was some thing that I agreed on as well. As it was that I knew that I was in fact tired of running my self.
I felt like that just gave the black dragons an even bigger advantage. As I felt like all it did was split us apart, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
I just seemed to stare below me for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what else I should do. As it was that I then did in fact eventually start to hear the king go and speak up.
"Last time we last a ton! They were not trying to get in side people's homes! It was only to prove a point! I don't think we can take another battle, worse than last time, at that..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Tom look at me. As I gulped as soon as it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could, at that. As Tom then did in fact just seem to once again go and speak up, just as before.
"We have to at least try... Joseph... You make the end all say all decision on this... Do you think you can reach out to the red dragons?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had his eyes wide, as he had a serious look on his face, none the less. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly do, all at once. As it was that I just then began to start to think on all of it in my head.
It still all seemed to be quite a bit scary to me. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to simply shiver for just a bit of some time. As I felt like I did in fact want to tell him no, all at the exact same time as well.
But at the same time, I also felt like what he had said made sense. As I felt like this was the perfect spot for us to fight the dragons. As I then did in fact just begin to start to go right on ahead and speak back to him.
"I will try to reach out to them tonight... We don't know how much time we have, and if it doesn't work... Than we need to go... I'm sure I'll find the correct way to go... Maybe head back to the oasis to recoup..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I knew that I at least did in fact need to take a shot. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. Until it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead.
And I saw that Tom nodded back to me, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact pleased with what I had said. As it was that it seemed like he was not the person that I needed that from how ever, just now.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of the king. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak up from right behind me. As it was that I then looked at him, and I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say right now.
"But... What about my people? What will they think? I don't know about any of this... This could be a very bad idea..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I felt like it only made sense for him to be that way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to him, at that.
I once again did in fact begin to start to go and look at Tom. As it was that I saw this his eyes did in fact seem to be a bit wide for a few seconds. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go and speak up him self, all of the sudden.
"Yes... I think you would already know from other cities if there was a big group of dragons nearby... I think that we are safe for now... We keep this a secret until we find out the news from Joseph tomorrow..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had in fact said. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could possibly do.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to see all of them look at me. As it was that I once again did my best to try to not let it bother me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the king look right in to my eyes.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. He also then did in fact begin to start to go and speak right on over to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that he had to say to me, all at once.
"Alright... Can you do this Joseph? Can I rely on you?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be very serious as to just what he had said.
As it was that I felt like I could not at all blame him for that being the case. As I knew that this was in fact his home, at that. And that this were his people, and his kingdom, all at the exact same time as well.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to the king, all at once, my self. As it was that I also began to go and speak back to him too.
"Yes... We will do our best, and will keep your people in our prayers for tonight amen..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face, just as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to see the king nod right back on over to me.
I felt a bit more calm just as it was that it had been the case. As it felt like I had in fact said what I had needed to say perfectly. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and also hear him start to speak back to me.
"Well... Do what ever you need to do to fall asleep quick... You are dismissed from my presence... I hope you hear the good news tomorrow..." He did in fact just seem to say.
I kind of did in fact just seem to shiver just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I also then began to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I hope so too..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem like I didn't have very much belief in my self. Which I did in fact kind of feel like it was in fact the case, at that.
As it was that I did my best to try to not let any of that bother me. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to also start to hear the voice of Tom start to go and speak up.
"You will hear good news... You can count on that..." He did in fact just seem to say to the king. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and look at Tom. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as I had done as such. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could in fact do.
It felt like he was only putting more and more pressure on me. And I knew that it was some thing that I did in fact not like what so ever. As it was that I once again did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As eventually, I then did in fact just seem to see the king nod back. As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to speak back one last time. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"I believe you Tom... You have never let me down before..." He did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I felt like it was in fact a little bit silly as to just what he had said.
As it was that I knew that Tom was not the one that he was having to rely on just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that the king did in fact swipe his hands away for us to leave the room.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to go and speak to Tom, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Tom... What the hell? I don't know if I can do this! I've never been able to force my self to meet any one before in my dreams... It just seems to come naturally..." I did in fact just seem to say back to the man.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that Tom did in fact just seem to stop him self for what ever reason. As it was that he then did in fact begin to turn his head right on over to me.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was doing. As it was that he just seemed to simply stare right in to my eyes, with his eyes wide. Before it was that he then began to go and speak to me, at that.
"I think you under estimate your powers Joseph..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact also just seem to be fairy serious as soon as he had said that to me, all at once.
I was a little bit surprised by just what he had said. As this time it felt like it was my turn to have my eyes wide. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly do, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I got my mind off of that, as it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead and speak back to Tom.
"Well... Even so... I feel like it was going to be hard for me to sleep tonight..." I said to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my own face, at that.
Tom seemed to have his eyes wide for just a few moments, at that. Before it was that he then eventually seemed to have a guilty look on his face. As it was that he also then began to finally speak back to me after a few moments, none the less.
"Well... Hopefully you want have to worry about that if you truly feel tired..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him right in to his eyes, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do to try to wear my self out. As it was usually not some thing that I liked to do. As I did in fact seem to like to keep a decent sleeping schedule, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at him how ever. I felt like he was in fact right with just what it was that he was in fact saying. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to him.
"Alright... I'll try to look for some thing, not sure what though..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could in fact do.
As it was not only the fact that I was worried about resting. But it was also the fact that I was worried that I was not going to see any thing in my dream, at that. And that some how the dragons might make it to the city by the night, at that.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that for a bit longer. And I had in fact just seemed to simply have my head low to the ground. That was when it was that I then began to hear Tom seem to speak up once again.
"Alright... Well best of luck with that... I will be in my room when ever you need me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact hoping that I wouldn't need him til tomorrow.
As it was that I had simply just seemed to stare at him for a bit longer. That was when it was that I then simply nodded back to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him turn his head away from me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then did in fact get my eyes on the fact. That there did in fact just seem to be my room from not too far away.
I just seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, that was when it was I also then began to go and speak to my self quietly.
"What the hell is going to make me feel tired fast?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I was in fact a bit lost as to just what it was that I should in fact be doing at first, at that.
As it was that in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact seem to turn my head to some one else's room. As it was that I gulped, as it was that I knew that it was the room of Zoe.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was thinking at first. As it was that it seemed like some thing was taking control over my thoughts. As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to go and walk on over towards her room, at that.
I knew that she was in there, so it did not bother me to knock on it. As it was that it also did not take long to hear the foot steps of Zoe. And also to hear her voice from in side, all at the exact same time as well.
"Hold on Tom... Let me put on a towel... Give me a few moments..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide as to just what it was that she had in fact just said.
As it was that I had seemed to come back to reality, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact hear her start to walk over to the door. As it was that I also began to speak to her from the other side, just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that, all at once.
"That won't be necessary..." I did in fact just seem to say. A bit shocked by just what it was that I had just said. As it was that it truly felt like I had no sort of control over my self right now, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just said what I had said. That was when it was that Zoe did in fact just seem to open the door. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide in some shock.
Her jaw dropped, as it was that she did in fact just seem to be a bit confused. As it was that she tilted her head a little bit, all at once. As it was that she then also began to simply start to speak back to me.
"Oh... Joseph... I- I didn't expect for it to be you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that she seemed like she was not all too sure as to just what she should do.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare at her. In side, I felt like I was starting to know as to just what was going on. As it was that I knew that I needed to fall fast to sleep, at that.
I felt like it was stupid as to just the way that I was doing it. But either way, none of that seemed to matter to me what so ever, just now. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to start to go and speak back to her.
"I am ready Zoe... Well... If you still are of course..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have quite a bit of a smirk on my face as I had said that.
Zoe seemed to be lost some how as to just what I was getting at. As it was that her eyes did in fact just seem to be wide, all at once. As perhaps it was do to her usually being the one to go and try this stuff.
This time it was my turn how ever, as I just continued to smile at her. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to quickly close the door behind us. As it was that she also began to start to speak back to me shortly after she had done as such a thing like that.
"Are you okay Joseph? What is going on with you right now?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I was still a bit surprised by what she had just said my self. As I felt like she should under stand all of this at this point, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact try to act as calm and as cool as I could. As it was that I simply did in fact continue to smile right back at her. As it was that I also once again began to start to speak back to her as well.
"Oh... Come on... You changed your mind all of the sudden?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then began to take off my shirt, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when her eyes seemed to be wide in shock this time. As it was that she then did in fact seem to smile right back at me, all at once.
Just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She then did in fact just seem to drop her towel, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then began to speak to me in a seductive tone that she usually had, all at once.
"Oh... I wasn't expecting this..."