Chapter 14: This Way (Jangras PoV)

I stood there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for some time. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I began to start to go on and close my eyes, as I let the chilly morning air blow against me.
I was worried about the dragons back at the small camp we had made. As I was not too sure what they were going to do when they found out. That both their leader, and their deputy were in fact not in camp.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when I just then began to start to hear the voice of Yikla. As I kept my eyes closed, as I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Jangra... We are here..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she did in fact seem to be in some shock, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had come to me as to just what she had said. I then all of the sudden began to start to open my eyes. To see as to just what it was that was in fact right in front of me, of course.
My eyes then grew wide, as it was that I saw a nice almost jungle looking place, all at once. That did in fact just seem to be in the middle of a desert. As it was that I was in complete shock as to what I was staring at.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared. I then also began to start to speak out loud to every one. As I saw they all turned their heads to me, and listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Whoah... What is this place?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I did my best to just try to act calm. As I tried my best to act like it was that this was in fact a very normal place to be at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I began to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then began to all of the sudden smile my self, as to what I was looking at.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when I began to start to hear the voice of Omplo. As I looked at the he dragon, and then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, just now.
"This is what we like to call an Oasis... This is the perfect place to be, the perfect place to hunt... The perfect pure place to drink..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had a serious look on his face, just as soon as he had said what he had said.
As it was that I had come to realize as to just what he had said. I then all of the sudden began to crack quite a bit of a smile on my face. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to fly up in the air, all at once.
As I saw that there were in fact hundreds to thousands of happy red dragons in the area. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be happy my self, all at once. Just as soon as I realized that it was the case.
I looked down at Omplo, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak right back on over to him. As I knew he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Wow! This is amazing! It is like nothing I have ever seen before! It is truly perfect!" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see Yikla's eyes grow wide. As it was that she just seemed to crack a big smile on her own face. As she then did in fact just seem to fly right on up to where I was.
As it was that she also just seemed to speak out loud. Just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Let me see!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Almost as if it was that I was trying to hold her back to what it was that I was in fact looking at just now.
Which I knew that it was in fact not the case at all. As I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that, all at once. As it was that I for what ever reason or another began to start to feel warm in side.
As to the fact that the both of us were in fact smiling. As it was that it seemed to start to be like I was catching some feelings again. Which I did my best to try to dismiss that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then began to just start to hear the voice of Socra. As I looked down at the she dragon, at that. As I just listened as to what it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Alright you 2 lovers... Get down here, so that we can explore and talk to some dragons... Last thing we need is to fly in and scare them..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As she seemed to be playing around with what she had said at first. As I did in fact kind of blush as to just what it was that she had said. As I looked at Yikla from the corner of my eyes, all at once.
As it was that I luckily saw that she had her eyes on Socra. As it was that she also began to start to speak back to her all of the sudden. As I then just began to listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You have a very fair point... Especially for me..." She did in fact just seem to say to our leader. As it was that she also then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to her.
As just after it was that she had in fact done all of that. I then began to start to see her fly down to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to realize that I should do the same thing as her.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to just speak to my self. As I did my best to try to stay calm, as I did in fact do as such a thing like that.
"We still don't know what we are about to get our selves in to..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
As I then just landed with Yikla on to the other red dragons. As it was that I saw that Omplo had a big smile on his own face. As he then just seemed to nod back to the both of us.
As he also began to start to speak right on over to us both. Shortly after all of that was in fact said and done, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did listen as to just what ever it was that the he dragon did in fact feel like he had needed to say.
"Socra is right... I want you all to explore and find safety here before you make up your mind..." He did in fact just seem to say. Bringing up the fact that Socra had in fact said that she was still not too sure if this was the best idea for us.
Omplo saying what it was that he had in fact just said. As I could also see that he had a very serious look on his face as well. Kind of made me wonder if this place was not as great as it was that it seemed to be.
I kind of just seemed to shiver, all at the exact same time as well. As I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that too. As I began to all of the sudden hear the voice of my mentor, Socra.
As it was that I began to start to realize that she was speaking back to Omplo. As I looked on over to her, at that. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I suppose that we should go on ahead and check in then..." She said, all at once. As she had her eyes wide, just as soon as she had said as to just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. I then eventually did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I then began to see that she was looking right at Omplo, all at once.
As it was that the both of the dragons seemed to continue to stare at one another. I once again began to see a smile on Omplo's face, just like before. As I then also began to hear him speak back to her.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. As I did my best to try to stay calm. As I then also listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... Follow my lead, that way our tribes know it is safe..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that Socra then nodded back to him.
Clearly letting the he dragon know that we were right behind him. As it did in fact just seem to make him feel better, all at once. As he then began to start to head on over to where it was that the sun was rising up on the horizon, all at once.
It seemed to make things even more beautiful, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to look on over to Yikla, at that. As I was not all too sure as to why I was speaking to her about this, but I just simply was.
As I saw that the black dragon did in fact just seem to look on over to me with her eyes wide. As it was clear that she was lost her self. As she then did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"I think this is what we needed... I can't wait to tell our tribe..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I realized that I had said it to her, like it was also her home as well, all at once.
As I wanted to feel a bit bad about what I had said. But I simply did in fact not seem to feel that way. As it was that I saw that she had a big smile on her face, as it had hit her as to just what I had said.
I knew that though she wasn't a red dragon at all. She was in fact a part of our tribe at this point. As it was that I felt confident in saying what I had said to her.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that for a bit longer. I then began to suddenly hear the loud voice of Omplo. As I then began to start to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Hello Monza! Socra and her deputy are here! They are going to check the place out before they make their minds up if that is okay!" He did in fact just seem to say to the she dragon. As it was that I then began to look on over to them, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the she dragon. As she was in fact quite a bit younger than Socra, all at once. As it was that I saw that she had her eyes squinted at Socra, all of the sudden.
As she seemed to stand there and stare at my leader. I then began to start to see her turn her head away from her, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to hear her speak right back on over to Omplo.
She seemed to care less about Socra, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her speak back to Omplo, all at once. As I then just listened as to just what it was that the she dragon felt like she had needed to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... This is the last tribe that we need... Then we can get to plans and get to business..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face as soon as she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to still stare at Omplo. I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Socra. As she spoke back to the she dragon, with a not so happy look on her face.
Monza did in fact just seem to care less about her, at that. As it was that she kept her eyes on Omplo. As I then did listen as to just what it was that Socra had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"We have to make up our mind first... I put my tribe first... As every single leader should... Or have you seemed to have forgot that Monza? Again?" She did in fact just seem to say on over to the she dragon.
As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that she had meant. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide just now. As I kind of also felt like the last thing that it was that we needed right now, was in fact drama, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that Monza then just seemed to smirk back at Socra. As it was that she looked at her, all at the exact same time as well, finally.
As it was that she then began to start to go and speak back to Socra. As it was that I began to stand there and stare. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... My sister... It never gets old does it? It's good to see you!" She did in fact just seem to say. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide in shock, all at once. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that they were getting at.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then began to look at the both of them. As I decided that it was now my turn to start to step up and speak.
The both of the dragons then began to start to look at me. As their eyes were wide as they did in fact do as such a thing like that. As they then did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"What? You are sisters? How? You aren't of the some tribe!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at the both of them.
As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost by every thing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Monza then just seemed to start to laugh out loud. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to also speak back to me. As I then began to start to go and listen as to what it was that the she dragon felt like she had needed to say back to me, at that.
"Oh... The tribes and dragons were a lot different back then... You see... I fell in love with a dragon that was the deputy of the tribe I am in now... I left my sister for him... You see, the both of our mates wanted to be leaders..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that her eyes were wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like she was indirectly taking shots at Socra. Just on what it was that she had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had seemed to have just stood there and stared. I saw that Socra had a bit of a guilty look on her face all of the sudden. As it was that I then began to decide that I wanted to change the subject a little bit.
As it was that I then began to start to go right on ahead. And I began to go and speak to Monza, all at the exact same time as well. As I saw that she was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Huh... I knew that the tribes were together a lot more back then... I just didn't know it was like that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As my eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to calm my self down. As it was that I saw that Monza seemed to squint her eyes on over towards me, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case. As the she dragon then began to start to speak right back on over to me. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Dragons were free to make their own choices, and live their own life back then... But you see, Yikla's grand father had to ruin that all for every one..." She said. As it was that she then did in fact look right on over to Yikla, just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said.
I saw that Yikla then did in fact just seem to dip her head quite a bit low to the ground. As it was that I saw that she had a bit of a guilty look on her face, at that. As it was that I then began to start to speak out loud my self.
"Yeah... It seems like Yikla's family has a history of that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it kind of did in fact make me shiver. As I was now starting to get a little bit worried about trusting the she dragon.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I just did in fact seem to turn my head away from the she dragon.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I began to start to hear the voice of Socra. As I began to start to turn my head right back on over to my own leader.
As it was that I looked at her with my eyes wide, all at once. As it was that I was still a bit lost as to all that was going on. As I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Now that is all out of the way... I am ready to see the camp... What have you got with you?" She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a serious look on her face, as I saw that she was looking at both Monza, and also at Omplo, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to see her stare at them for some time. That was when it was that I began to start to hear Monza. As it was that she did in fact start to speak right back on over to her sister.
I then did in fact just seem to look on over to the she dragon. As I had my eyes right on to her, as well. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Come right this way..."