Chapter 8: I Think It Is (Joseph's PoV)

It was still early morning, as I did in fact still feel quite a bit tired. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, just as before. And I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at once.
I was right in front of the tent to John's place, as I was not sure as to just what it was that I should really do. As it was that I was scared to tell him what had happened for some reason. Which I had not ever been that way up to this point, at that.
I closed my eyes for just a little bit of some time, at that. As I also did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I did my best that I could do to try to keep my self calm, at that.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to also open my eyes. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, at that.
"Alright... Time to go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that just after it was that I had in fact said what I had said. I then began to start to walk towards the front of the tent, at that.
Just before it was that I had in fact gone in to the tent. I just seemed to stop my self for what ever reason or another, as well. As I then shook my head, not sure what I was doing.
Finally, I then began to simply just speak out side of the tent. To make sure that John was in fact in there. And that he could in fact hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"John... I've got to talk to you... It is Joseph..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to wait for him to respond, none the less.
As it was that I knew that he was going to let me in, just as he always did. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare with a blank look on my face, at that. As the silence did in fact just seem to go on for quite a long time, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact began to have realized that it was the case. I wondered if it was that I was not loud enough, at that. Or if it was that John was in fact asleep for once in his own life.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I once again began to start to step up and speak even louder than before. So that I knew that he could hear as to what it was that I had to say.
"John... It's Joseph... Can I come in?" I did in fact just seem to say. Changing up my words just a little bit, at that. As if that was what it was that was going to change things some how.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what I had said. I seemed to once again get no such sort of response from in side, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden give up on all of that.
I had to assume that he must some how be deep in sleep. As it was that I then just shook my head a little bit. As I also began to start to step up and speak, all of the sudden.
"What ever... I'm going in..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel like I could care less about any thing else. As it was that I went right through the front of the tent, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I noticed that there was no such sort of light from in side of there, at that. As it was that I also began to turn my head on over to his bed, all at once.
I then began to go right on over to it, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I once again began to start to speak up to John. As I made sure that he could hear what it was that I had to say this time.
"John... Wake up... I had another dream last night..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to push my hand up against his bed, at that.
As it was that I had expected him to be there, and for me to push him to wake him up. Such as it was that he always had used to do to me. As it was that I did in fact realize this time, that it was not going to be the case.
I realized that no one was there, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of moved back just a little bit lost and surprised. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"Shit... Where the hell has he gone off to?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I wondered if he had just seemed to have wanted to take the morning off. Just as it was that me and Julia had done the day before.
How ever, that just did in fact not seem to be some thing like him. As I quickly did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else, all at the exact same time too.
I then began to start to turn my head away, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was going to do now. As I just seemed to go right on ahead and talk to my self quietly.
"What the hell do I do now?" I did in fact just seem to ask my self. As it was that I then began to start to head out of the tent. As it was that I was in fact a bit lost, rather than it was that I was in fact worried.
As it was that I had in fact began to think on why I might be worried. It then did in fact just seem to lead me to think on Travis. As I knew that he was in fact just as upset as I was, that we were doing nothing.
I began to start to think on the possibility that he might have snuck up on John. And that it was that he might have done some thing to him, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of did in fact shiver as those thoughts came to my head.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit more time. As it was that I then turned my head to Travis' tent, all at once. As it was that I also began to start to speak to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Well... I guess we are about to find out then..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that Travis was not a bad man. And he was not going to go after me and kill me if I suspected some thing.
I knew that he wanted me to be on his side and vice versa. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As I then began to start to walk right on over to his tent, just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to speak up, just as it was that I had done out side of John's tent. As it was that I did in fact hope that he was in fact in there, at that.
"Travis... It is Joseph... I got to ask you some thing, if I can please come in..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then waited for him to respond to me in there.
At first, it seemed to be silent just as it was that it had been for John. As it did in fact just seem to get me even more worried that some thing had in fact happened. As it was that how ever, in the end, I heard the voice of Travis from in side.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that I also then nodded to my self at the thought of that. As it was that I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact have to say back to me just now.
"Oh... Feel free to come in Joseph!" He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact just seem to be excited as it was that I could hear it in his voice. As it was that I could also see it on his face as I did in fact walk in.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look right on over to Travis. I then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to him. As it was that I kind of just let out a little of a friendly smile shortly after that.
It did in fact just seem to calm Travis down just enough. As I then continued to go and speak to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Travis..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact look at him right in to his eyes, at that. As it was that I tried to see if he did in fact seem to have any sort of guilt in them.
That did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. How ever he did in fact just seem to look a little bit confused at this point. As it was that he did in fact seem to tilt his head right on over to me, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact seem to speak right back to me. As I did in fact blink my eyes a little bit. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"What did you need to come to talk to me about?" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I could still see that he was confused. But I also did in fact just seem to see that he was in fact excited that I had calm to talk to him.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that being the case. I decided to get straight to business, all of the sudden. As I then began to start to speak right back on over to him, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that his eyes were in fact wide all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be waiting. As he did listen as to what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well... I went to talk to John about the dreams that I had... But he was not there... He usually isn't out of camp, especially this early in the morning... I was just wondering if you knew where he went..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he now had a disappointed look on his face. As it was that he came to the realization that I hadn't come in here for him. As it was that I had in stead come in to here about his arch nemesis.
As I seemed to see him dip his head a little bit low to the ground. He also then began to simply start to speak back to me, at that. As it at least made me feel a bit better, that it seemed like he had done nothing to him.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at him. I just seemed to calm my self down a little bit. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I do know where he is as a matter of fact... He asked me to take care of the camp this morning... He went to Adrian's place..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I once again then just seemed to get a little bit worried. As it did in fact not seem to make sense that he would go to Travis. As it was that I knew that he did in fact not like Travis what so ever.
As it was that I also felt like he would not trust him to take care of us for the day. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at first. That was until it hit me as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I had in fact began to have realized that. I then began to start to speak out loud, at that. Knowing that he could in fact hear as to just what it was that I felt like I did in fact have to say just now.
"Well... Shit..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit more time. As it was that I knew that there was more than likely one reason he would in fact be there just now.
As it was that I knew as to just what it was that I had told him last night. As it was that it then did in fact just kind of start to get me upset. As it was that I then began to start to turn my head away from Travis.
As it was that I was in fact about ready to go on ahead and leave the tent. That was until I then began to start to hear the voice of Travis. As it was that he then began to start to step up and speak to me, just as before.
I quickly began to turn my head right back on over to him. As it was that my eyes were wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had felt like he had needed to say to me, none the less.
"Well... Joseph... If you want to talk to me about the dream you can... I then can talk to John when he gets back... He never tells me any thing about them... He just makes gatherings..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was clear that he was in fact trying to get my to gain trust in him. As well as the fact that it was, that he was in fact letting me know how much he didn't agree with John. Which I felt like he had a little bit of a fair point on that, as I knew he was the deputy.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. I then began to also start to realize how much John had just lost my trust. If it was that what it was that I assumed, was in fact what was going on, at that.
As it was that I then just seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to simply speak back to Travis in a bit of a blank voice. As I knew he was still listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I will think on that... But right now I am not too happy with John... He kind of might have just lost a little bit of my trust... So I've got to figure out why he went there..." I did in fact just seem to say to Travis.
As it was that I saw that Travis did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a surprised look on his face. Just as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said. As it was that I then turned my head away from him, before I saw any more.
As it was that I quickly then did in fact just seem to head out of the tent, all at once. Before it was that I gave him the chance to be able to say any thing to me just now. As it was that I just did also seem to speak to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Damn it John... What the hell?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I was in fact not at all happy about this. As I then began to start to turn my head to where Adrian's house was at.
As it was that I had just about began to have started to walk right on over to there. I then began to go right on ahead, all at once. And I started to hear a voice speak my name from right beside me, all at once.
I turned my head on over towards who it was, at that. As I saw that it was in fact the case of Zoe, all at the exact same time too. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me in the very first place as well.
"You good Joseph? Where are you going? You not going to do training with us this morning?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As her eyes were in fact wide just as it was that she had said what she had said to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was clear to me that she did in fact still have feelings for me. But I just did in fact not seem to care about that what so ever, at all.
As I then began to go right on ahead and start to speak back to her. As I had a bit of a blank and stiff voice as I did as such a thing like that. As I knew that she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, at that.
"Well... I can't... I need to go and talk to John... And he's not here... So Travis will plan training any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I knew that John usually let the men and the few women work together in the morning, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. As I then began to start to see her look at me a little bit surprised, at that. As it was that she then began to start to speak right back on over to me, at that.
I continued to stare at her with my eyes showing nothing. As I didn't want to get her hopes up, at that. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had needed to say to me, none the less.
"Oh... Well... Alright then..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that she was in fact quite a bit disappointed as to what I had said.
As it was that I then began to start to see her turn her head away from me, all at once. As it was that I then began to realize it was the case. I kind of felt a little bit bad for what ever reason, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to go right on ahead and speak to her. As I saw her turn her head on over to me. As she then listened as to what ever it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry Zoe... Maybe some other time... This is just really important..." I did in fact say to her. As it was that I had a little bit of a sad smile on my face as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I wanted her to know that I didn't want to be near her. As it was that I was sure that was what she had thought. As it was that I then began to start to hear her go ahead and speak to me, as well.
As it was that I once again began to have realized it was the case. I then just seemed to stare right back on over in to her eyes. As I then listened as to what ever it was that she felt like she had to say just now.
"It's okay Joseph... And I'll see you later! You take care!" She did in fact say to me, all at once. As she had a real smile on her face as soon as she had said what she had said. As it was clear that she was just happy to talk to me, all at once.
As it was that I then watched as it was that she seemed to walk away. I then did in fact begin to turn my head right back to Adrian's home. As it was that I also began to start to continue to walk that way.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could, at that. As I also did my best to not make too many assumptions before I got there. As I simply then did speak to my self quite a bit out loud, as I left camp.
"Please tell me this isn't what I think it is..."