Chapter 19: Train You (Joseph's PoV)

I looked at every one that was in fact in the tent just now. As it was that they all seemed to be a bit iffy as to what it was that we were doing. Which it was clear that John was not all too happy as to the fact that it was the case.
As I knew that at often times, he kind of did wish that he was the one that made the decisions. As it was that I kind of thought it would be better that way. But I also kind of thought the opposite of that at times as well.
As it was that I just seemed to breathe a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I began to start to speak to my self a bit quietly, all at once, at that.
"It's all fine... It will all be okay..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I then did in fact just seem to nod a bit to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
As it was that I had said that, I noticed that my sister then turned her head on over to me. As it was that I saw that her eyes were in fact wide. As it was that she also began to start to go and speak to me.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As I then just listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you alright there Joseph?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was not more due to the fact that she was in fact worried about me. As much as it was that she was lost as to what it was that I had just said.
I kind of felt a little bit stupid as to just what it was that I had said. As I felt like it was some thing that I should have kept to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head back to my sister.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also speak back to her. As I saw that her eyes were wide as she stared back at me. As she also then listened as to what it was that I had to say back to her, all at once.
"You aren't at all just stressed out about what is happening?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I heard a lot of other voices talking in the back ground.
Which I did my best to try to ignore them for the time being. As I did in fact just seem to keep my focus on my sister right now. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to blink her eyes right back at me.
As she looked on over towards every one in the room. Before it was that she then began to speak back to me. As I just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place as well.
"Honestly... I don't even know what is going on... Too many people talking over each other..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact bringing up how chaotic that it was that things were.
It was always this way how ever, as it was that I kind of just let out a soft sigh to my self. Before it was that I just then looked on over towards the room. As it was that I still saw they were talking amongst then selves.
As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak back to Mariah. As it was that I saw that she was still looking right at me. And still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her right now.
"Well... Eventually you will get used to it, and you will under stand I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I kind of felt a bit bad for her, that I had brought her in to all of this mess, all at once.
As I knew that I could have easily done what I had done for Julia. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit off for even thinking that kind of way. As I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else, all at once.
I then began to start to hear my sister go on and speak to me one more time. As I did not look at her this time that she did so. Though I still did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me just now.
"Well... Maybe so... Maybe I will be just like you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
I simply just ignored as to just what it even was, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my focus on to the front of the table just now. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of John, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on. And I then began to start to look right at him. And I just did listen as to what it was that he had to say to every one, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... The mind is made up... We are not sitting here any longer and letting them grow stronger while we grow weaker... We are going to a small town in Egypt..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that my eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that he was in fact stepping up and making his own decision.
He looked at every one to see if there was any one who was going to go against what he had said. As I saw that there were a few people that did in fact look tempted. But it was clear that they had in fact decided not to do so in the end.
As it was clear that they did in fact realize that what John had said was in fact right. As it was that I then did in fact let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I also spoke to my self under my own breathe.
"Well... At least we've made up our mind on that then..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt at least some what better, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I just continued to stand there and stare for a bit more time. That was when it was that I then began to start to go right on ahead and hear the voice of Zoe. Which then did in fact make me turn my head right on to the woman.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her right in to her eyes. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a little bit. As I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"So... What are we going to do? How are we going to hunt, and carry all of that food in such a long journey?" She did in fact just seem to say. As I saw that her eyes were in fact wide as soon as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I knew that she had in fact had a very fair point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to John. As I was in fact quite a bit interested in what his response was going to be.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then eventually just seemed to go on ahead. And I began to start to hear him speak back to her.
As it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. Not all too sure as to just how he could be so calm. As I then listened, as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... That is simple... We split in to our respective legions... And we get a ton of food from Adrian... And we wish him a good bye, as we go off on our journeys..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever. The tent then did in fact just seem to erupt in some chaos.
As it was that I then just seemed to stand there and stare. As I heard one voice speak up, as I turned my head to Tom, all at once. As I listened as to just what ever it was that the man had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Isn't that dangerous? Isn't that going to be bad for us to split apart?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that every one had in fact heard as to just what he had said.
As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to go quiet. As it was that they all then did in fact just seem to turn their heads to John. As it was that I saw that John was still calm as it was that he had heard what he had said.
I was not all too sure as to just how he was still able to do so. As it was that he seemed to already have a response to what Tom had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare.
As it was that John then began to speak back to Tom. As it was that I just did my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yep... Well the black dragons are already gone from here as far as I know at this point... So maybe with us splitting off we can find more people to join the cause, and also easier for us to conserve food..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I realized that he had a pretty fair point on just what it was that he had even just said. As it was that I my self did in fact just seem to nod back to John. As well as it was that I saw a few others in the room do the same thing as I did.
As it was that I had just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that I then began to start to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Travis.
As it was that he then began to start to go on ahead and speak back to John. As I was in fact a little bit worried by just what it was that he felt like he had needed to say at first. As it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was any ways.
"So... What are we going to tell the people? How are we going to fit all of these big tents?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a very fair point on what he had just said.
As it was that I knew that we didn't have enough horses and carriages to fit all of that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. As I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else that I had been thinking on.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also just seemed to go and hear John speak. As it was that I did just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say in response, all at the exact same time as well.
"We just won't bring them... We will sleep on the ground, and we will have people guard during the night... I told you all that this was going to get hard at some point, did I not?" He did in fact just seem to say to them all, with his eyes squinted.
As he had added that last part so that it was that no one did in fact just try to say any thing back to him. Which I did in fact feel like it was very smart. As I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh.
As it was that I heard a few of the others talking to one another. As it was clear that many of them were not happy to have heard that. As I heard one man so to another, as I listened as to just what it was that he was in fact saying just now.
"This is bull shit... We never had to deal with this ever before..." He did in fact just seem to grunt a little bit too loud all of the sudden. As it was clear that John had in fact caught as to just what it was that the man had said.
John then turned his head right on over to the man, all at once. As his eyes were in fact squinted just as they had in fact been before. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to speak right back to the man.
The man realizing the mistake that it was that he had just made. Did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. As we all just listened as to what it was that John had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... You can always just leave... Wouldn't be the first time from you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was bringing up some thing that the man had in fact done a long time before.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see a guilty look on the man's face. As it was clear that he knew that he was in the wrong just now. As it was that I kind of felt like I could in fact not help but to smirk at it.
Even though I had not a single clue as to just what John was talking about. It did in fact just seem to hush the room up fairly well. As it was that I just felt like maybe now was my time to go ahead and speak up.
Every one then did in fact just seem to turn their heads over to me. Just as it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing. As it was clear they were all listening as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"So... We get a ton of food from Adrian, and then what do we do?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at John, to hear what was the next thing in our plans.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to nod right back to me. As it was clear to me that he was going to explain as to just what we were doing next.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As I then just began to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Legion leaders... You will get your food, get it in to your wagons... And then tomorrow morning... We will break the news..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod right back to us all.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that John had in fact just said as to what it was that he had said. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Zoe. As she then began to start to step up and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... Let's get this started then... You have got a lot to tell the legion John..." She did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As she had a fairly serious look on her face, just as soon as she had said what she had said.
She had a very fair point, as it was that every one just looked at John for a little  bit of some time. As it was that I saw that John did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. As for once, I saw that he did in fact seem to have an anxious look on his face.
As it was that it kind of just seemed to make me feel some what better. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was the case. As I did in fact just seem to try to not think on that all too much what so ever.
As it was that John just then did in fact seem to speak back. As it was that I did blink my eyes a few times. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes I do... And I will get right on that now..." He did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that I saw that he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes on over towards every one that was at the table.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at first. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that every one began to wake up.
As it was that I heard a few of the people talking amongst them selves. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to get up from the table. As they then did in fact just seem to start to head to the front of the tent.
In which shortly after, they then also began to walk out. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit better as I saw it was the case. As it was that I once again just began to look on over to John.
As it was that I saw that me, him, and Mariah, were all now all alone at the table. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to continue to stare, all at once. As I then began to speak to my self out loud.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of my sister. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over towards her.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was doing at first. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her right in to her eyes. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... What do we do now? What am I supposed to do? This seems like the wrong time..." She did in fact just seem to say to John. As I saw that her eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I kind of felt like she did in fact have a fair point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head over to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak back to her.
I did my best to once again try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did not say a word back to him. As I listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... You are coming with us... And your brother is going to help train you..."