Chapter 80: Win This War (Joseph's PoV)

I looked at John right in to his eyes for a few moments. As it was that I could tell that he felt bad for me. Which might be a first time for him, none the less.
Though I also knew that it was the last thing in my head right now. As it was that I felt like I almost wanted to cry at the dead body of Julia laying beside me, at that. But I just felt to empty in side to really feel any thing.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to drown it all out. The battle, and all that was going on around me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Why? Why does every one that I love always die?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes closed, just as it was that I had said that to my self.
As it was that I felt like I could care less about any thing else at this point, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John, at that. As it was that it almost felt quiet to me, as he spoke to me.
"Come on Joseph! We don't have time for any of this! You can grieve later, but we need you now!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden lift my head up. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to look at John. As I seemed to squint my eyes at him, as I did as such a thing like that.
Normally, it never seemed to bother him when I did as such a thing like that, none the less. But this time, it seemed to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I just then did in fact speak back to him in a grim voice.
"What's the point? All I ever bring with me is death... You would be better off with out me..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I once again did in fact dip my head low. As it was that I then once again seemed to close my eyes all of the sudden. As it was that it was clear that John was not at all happy with that response.
He then did in fact seem to lift me up all by him self, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to speak to me in an upset voice. As I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to me, at that.
"No... We need you... You are the only shot we have... Your sister needs you too... You just going to give up on her like that?" He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my eyes on what was going on. As it was that I heard moans and screams from humans and dragons alike.
As I just then did in fact just seem to look all around me. As I let out a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden. As I only seemed to have my thoughts on Mariah as I did in fact just seem to speak out loud.
"You're right... I can't let her down... She still needs me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head on over. To just where it was that John was standing at, never the less.
The both of us seemed to lock eyes with one another. As it was that his own eyes were quite a bit wide. As eventually he did in fact just seem to wake him self up quite a bit.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I just then began to start to hear him go and speak back to me.
"Alright... Come with me... Zoe and the king are waiting for you... This is the end of the battle... It's not too far away now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he also then seemed to nod at just what he had said at the end.
As it was that I felt like I almost wanted to nod back to him. But I simply felt like I couldn't do as such a thing like that. As it was that I just simply seemed to stare at him with my own eyes wide, none the less.
John didn't seem to wait for a response what so ever, how ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That he then did in fact go right on ahead and he began to start to jog to where he was going.
As I got my eyes on Zoe, the king, and a few others from our original group. As it was clear that none of us did in fact have our dragons. And we were already beaten and battered down, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just then seemed to close my eyes for a few seconds. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, as well.
"That's it? Oh great..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked all around me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that there were some others.
But mostly we were all torn apart, and they were too hurt to keep on fighting, at that. As there were in fact medics that were trying to get them. From the city, and of our own, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead. And I did in fact follow as to where John was at.
I saw that the others were in fact waiting on me. As it was that I landed right beside them. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the king, at that.
"I know that none of us expected any of this... But I want to thank you for protecting my city... I don't know what comes after this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had his eyes wide, as he stared back at me. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. As it was clear that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to him. As I wanted to feel happy, but it was simply just not the case for me at all.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I just seemed to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to go and speak back to them all, all at the exact same time as well.
"Can we go now? I thought this was the end of the battle..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had a blank voice just as I had said that. As well as the fact that I also had a very serious look on my face as well.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at all of them. That was when it was that I just seemed to see John nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to speak back, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Let's head off... Not too far away for us... No dragons to help us either..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I wondered as to just what it was that he had meant by that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times.
It was not hard to notice the heaps of dragon bodies all around. As most of them were in fact the black dragons luckily enough. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to feel like a lot of humans bodies lay all over the place, at that.
Either way, I just seemed to shiver all of the sudden. As it was that I also did in fact shake my head to shake away all of those thoughts. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Yes... Let's get this done..." I did in fact just seem to say. Just as it was that I once again began to see John jog. As it was that he had his hands on his bow as he did as such a thing like that.
I put my own hand behind my back, all of the sudden. As luckily I did in fact just seem to feel the bow of my own. As it was that I was just about ready to shoot any black dragon that I saw in my sights at this point.
I was fairly certain that I would not miss them either, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to walk side by side with Zoe. As it was that I saw her looking right at me, none the less. As it was that she then did in fact also just seem to speak to me shortly after doing as such.
"I am sorry for your loss Joseph... I know how much she meant to you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was clear that she was in fact bringing up Julia, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to wince as she had said that. As I knew that Zoe was the last person that I wanted to hear that from. As I really did not want to hear it at all right now, if I was being honest.
As it was that I knew that I just wanted to get it out of my thoughts. As I knew that I wanted my mind to be only on the fight. As I just seemed to start to get a little bit over defensive about all of that, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact look right back on over to her, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, as well.
"Honestly... You are the last person that I want to hear that from... I know that you probably wanted that..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that it almost sounded like it was in some spite.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then saw her eyes grow wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that she was a little bit hurt by what it was that I had said to her.
Zoe did in fact just seem to dip her head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to hear her speak back to me. As it was that I still did listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"Just because I have feelings for you... Doesn't mean I want you to hurt..." She did in fact just seem to say. As I felt like she had a bit of a fair point on just what she had said to me.
But I felt like I did in fact not want to hear it what so ever. As luckily I did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear John speak up to me from by my side.
"Alright... Enough of that... We are coming up on them now... We need to get our focus on that!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he once again had a fair point on just what it was that he had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I did just as it was that he had told me that I should in fact do.
As it was that I made sure that I had my bow in my hand. As it was that I heard the yelling and the screaming from in side. As it was clear that the black dragons had moved in to the city to get an attackers advantage.
Though, I still saw a lot more black dragon bodies all around. As it was that it seemed like they were already beaten at this point. As that at least seemed to make me feel some what better.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to grin just a little bit. As it was that I stared at the dead bodies that were every where. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Soon... They will all be dead..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of felt a bit sick as to just what it was that I had said. As it seemed like I was sounding like Plyma right now, none the less.
I shivered, as I got my mind off of all of that, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to get my focus on to the fact that it was. That I did in fact see that there was 2 dragons fighting not too far away from me.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then heard the voice of one of the dragons. As it was in fact Monza that was in fact speaking, all at once.
"You will never get away with this Plyma! You will lose! You will die!" I did in fact just seem to hear the angry dragon say, all at once. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly do. As it was that I heard John speak to me quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"That is Plyma... He is the main goal right now... We need to shoot and take him down..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I noticed that it was in fact the big purple dragon. As he was in fact fighting the much smaller red dragon, at that.
And Monza was clearly not winning this fight what so ever. As it was that I knew that I needed to help the she dragon, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to put an arrow in to my quiver, at that.
Just as it was that I was about to fire my arrow, at that. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of John. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to get my focus on to him in stead.
"Alright... We fire on 3... It will do the most damage and give us the most time!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact realize that he had a fair point on what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my focus on the fact. That the both of the dragons were quite a bit out, and they were all over the place in the fight, as well.
I kind of just seemed to gulp, as making the shot on the soft spot seemed nearly impossible. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hesitate. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to John.
"But... They are moving faster than the arrow... We might hit Monza in stead!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I needed to bring that up to him. That way I could in fact protect the she dragon at least a little bit, none the less.
John seemed to look at me for just a few seconds. As it was that he seemed to squint his eyes at me, as he seemed to not want to say a word. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to shake his head back at me.
After doing as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. He then did in fact begin to get his eyes on just what was in front of him. As this time, he once again did in fact just seem to go and speak up, all at once.
"Alright... 3! 2! 1! Fire!" He did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my focus back on to my bow. Just as it was that I heard him start the count down, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that just as he said now, I then let go of my arrow. As I saw the others do the exact same thing as well, all of the sudden. As they flew right towards the both of the dragons, never the less, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact feared, I saw 2 of the arrows hit Monza, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear her yell in pain. As I watched her fall to the ground, at that.
"Ow! What the!" She did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that she had not seen that coming at all. As luckily she had not got hit in the soft spot, but she had still taken a couple arrows to her scales, at that.
In the mean time, Plyma almost seemed to have seen it coming. As it was that he jumped back and dodged almost every single one of the arrows. Beside the one that came from the king, all at the exact same time too.
Plyma then seemed to yell in anger him self, all at once. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide as it was the case. As I then did in fact just seem to hear him yell out loud, all of the sudden, at that.
"Joergen! Take care of these humans now!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide, just as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was in fact a name that I did in fact know very well. As it was in fact the dragon that had killed my father. As well as the dragon that had hit me and Julia off of her dragon. After he had killed Omplo.
He was the dragon that I hated the most it almost felt like. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact see the black dragon coming right towards us.
As it was that I had noticed that it was in fact the case. I also began to hear the voice of the king, all at once. As it was that he quickly then did in fact just seem to respond, at that.
"Shoot him! Shoot him now!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was almost as if it was an order, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that it seemed to rain arrows, all at once. As it was that we did in fact not even hesitate a single bit but to fire.
How ever, the dragon was coming at us too fast, at that. And he was in fact hiding his weak spot, all at the exact same time too. As he took all of the arrows almost like they were nothing to him.
He burst in to flames, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I jumped to the side a bit, just at the last second. As sadly some of the others did not have the same luck that I had, as I then began to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Shit... Not again..." I did, as I saw that the back side of me was burn up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to yell in pain, all at once.
Just as it was that it had in fact been the case all of the sudden. That was when it was that I just then began to fall in to the ground. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, all of the sudden.
My eyes were closed, as I was in complete pain right now. As it was that I was not too sure as to what was going on at all. As it was that I heard the voice of Zoe from not too far away, all at the exact same time too.
"No Joseph!" She did in fact just seem to yell, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that she was far too far away from me to do any thing about it what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to stay calm. Though I was in the most pain that I felt like I had ever been in my life. As I knew that it was too hard to just get up by my self right now.
Luckily it seemed like I didn't have to do as such a thing like that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of John. As he was right up on me, all at the exact same time as well.
"I've got you! Come on Joseph! Grab my hand!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head in to the direction of his voice, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then reached my hand out with out hesitation. As I felt him grasp on to mine, as he then lifted me up from off of the ground.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to bring my focus back to reality, at that. As it was that I saw that Joergen was right beside us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear his voice as it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up, at that.
"Oh... Joseph! That is a pleasant name to hear! John and Joseph! Can I kill 2 birds with one stone? It didn't happen all too well last time did it John?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw quite a bit of an evil smirk on the black dragons face. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what he was talking about. But I did in fact kind of feel like it must have hurt John in some way.
As it was that I saw John wince, as he then squinted his eyes at the dragon. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to drop his bow on the ground, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact seen that be the case. I was completely lost as to just what was going on. As I then did in fact hear John go and speak back to the black dragon, all at the exact same time too.
"You aren't getting your claws on Joseph... Not until you go through me at least!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see John pull out 2 blades from off of his belt.
Just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Joergen did in fact seem to be a little bit surprised at first. But in the end, he just then seemed to smirk, as he also began to go and speak back to John, at that.
"Very well... Not very smart to come at me one at a time..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel like he had a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when John then did in fact almost seem to slide under neath the dragon, at that. As it was that it was clear that it had shocked us both, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I watched as John then went right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to slide his blades across his scales. Not hurting the dragon too badly, but enough to make him yell, at that.
As it was that John then reached the other side of him. As it was that he had a bit of a smile on his face. As it was that he began to go and speak back to Joergen.
"Oh... I think you underestimate us... All of us... That will be your demise... You won't win..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had in fact said that.
It was clear that it had in fact made Joergen quite a bit angry. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him swing at John. But John managed to easily dodge all of that, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I was a bit shocked as he had done as such a thing. As I felt like I almost did in fact want to cheer him on right now. If it was not for the fact that some one then did in fact just seem to walk right in front of me.
I tilted my head, as it was that I was quite a bit lost, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to notice that it was in fact Zoe. As I then began to also start to hear her go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"You need to go with the king and get in side... That is the only place that you are safe right now... They want the both of you!" She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that she had her eyes wide, all of the sudden. As it was clear that she was in fact being serious on just what it was that she had said to me. As it was that it seemed like she had already told king Amenhotep about that.
As it was that I saw that the king was in fact right behind her. As he too did in fact have his eyes wide with all that was going on right now. As it was that I just then did in fact hear him go and speak to me.
"Come on Joseph! I will take you some where safe where we can still view the battle!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact squint my eyes back at him, at that. As it was that I did in fact also seem to brush Zoe off, at that. As it was that I then began to start to go and speak back to them both.
"What are you talking about... I can still fight!" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to walk a few steps towards John and Joergen.
As just as I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stumble and fall at the end of that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to feel tired all of the sudden.
Zoe put her hand out to grab my fall, all at once. As it was that she then looked at me with a very serious look on her own face. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and hear her speak to me.
"No... You need to go with the king! This is not an idea for you... You are badly wounded, and you need to get treated as soon as possible... Not make it any worse!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that just as it was that she had said what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to feel the sting on my back side. As it was that I just then began to start to groan in pain, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then began to hear the king start to speak to me. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Come on Joseph... You can not put your life at risk right now... This battle has already been won..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face as he had said that.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how he could say that. When it was that I could see that John was in fact still fighting Joergen. And I could also see the dead body of Monza on the ground, at that.
I kind of felt bad about her death, as I knew it was kind of our fault. Though she was not going to make it much longer either way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from that all. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and look back at the king. As I then did in fact go and speak to him, just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that.
"Very well... Take me to where ever it is that you think is safe..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my own face as I had said that.
As it was that the king did in fact blink his eyes a few times at first. As in the end, he also then seemed to look quite a bit relieved, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to suddenly walk right past me, as well.
Just as he had done as such a thing like that, none the less. I then did in fact just seem to see him jog in to a near by building, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and follow him in side, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. The king then did in fact look right on over to me, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Be quiet up these steps... And we can watch the battle from the top... But if you get seen you need to duck down so they don't shoot at you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As he had his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that. As it was clear to me that he was making sure that I had heard what he had said. Which I had in fact under stood it all for the most part, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back up to him. As it was that I also seemed to start to head up the stairs fast, but also quiet. As it was that I spoke to him quietly just before I did as such a thing like that.
"Got it... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact wince as I had said it, all at once. As it was that each word I did in fact seem to say, it seemed to make my back burn even more.
I did my best to try to ignore all of it, all at once. And I tried to not think of it at all too much. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to make it to the top, quiet, just as he had told me to do as such a thing.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look through them. To see the battle that was in fact all around me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact realize that what it was that they had in fact told me.
It was in fact true, as the black dragons that were still in battle. They were in fact getting teamed up on. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of the king as he spoke by my side.
"Some one needs to help him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about at first.
That was until I then looked in to the direction that he was looking. As it was that I did in fact notice that it happened to be John. As he was in fact still alone fighting Joergen, all at the exact same time too.
And sadly, the fight was not going like how it had started. As it was that I did in fact just seem to notice that he had some wounds on him. As it was that it did in fact look like Joergens swings had in fact hit him a few times.
As it was that it was clear that he was in fact weaker than before. I then began to start to panic, all at the exact same time as well. As I then began to go and just speak out loud, at that.
"No! I need to go and help him!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was quit a bit scared as to just what was about to happen. As it was that I knew that John had taught me all that I had needed to learn.
As he had almost been like a father to me, at that. As it was that I knew that I did not want to lose him at all. As it was that I then began to move back from the window, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the king then did in fact just seem to stop me. As it was that he went right on ahead and began to speak back to me, at that.
"No... There is nothing that you can do besides get your self killed! You need to say here! John knew what he was getting him self in to!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it was clear that the king also knew just as well as I did. That John really had no chance in winning that battle. If it was that they were in fact to fight at close combat, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to get my eyes back on to the right. As I then did in fact seem to speak to my self with out much hope.
"Come on John... Just sneak out of there some how!" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. Even though I saw that John was kind of trapped in a corner with no such sort of way out, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then saw him dodge the first swing from Joergen, at that.
But it seemed like Joergen had predicted him doing that this time. As he predicted exactly where it was that he was going to go. As I then saw him hit him directly on the side, slicing him deep with his claws.
Johns eyes grew wide, just as he did in fact realize it was the case. As he then did in fact just seem to stumble quite a bit, at that. As it was that I once again just seemed to go and speak to my self, at that.
"No... No... Not again! Not again!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was the same dragon that had done the same thing. As it was that it just seemed to happen time and time again, none the less.
This time there was nothing that I could do at all. Besides just stare there through the window, and feel hopeless. As I watched the pleased black dragon take his claws from out of John, all at once.
John then fill to the ground, as he was limp as he did so. Clearly he had in fact passed in front of my eyes. As it was that I felt sick, just as it was that it had been the case.
I dipped my head low to the ground, none the less. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of the king once again, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I know it hurts... But he sacrificed him self for you... We won the battle... This is a big change in the war..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was trying to look at all of this in a positive light.
But even for him, it seemed like it was a bit hard to do. As I could tell that he did in fact have quite a grim voice. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him dip his head low to the ground, at that.
As he had done as such a thing like that as well. That was when it was that I did in fact go right on ahead. And I then began to go and speak up my self, all at once.
"They will pay... They will all pay... They all must die..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that it seemed like I was thinking the same sort of way that I had been earlier.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I heard a loud voice from out side. That then did in fact just seem to draw my attention to it, none the less.
I looked through the window, as I saw that it was in fact Socra. As it was that she seemed to be on the edge of a circle right now. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at once.
"It's over Plyma... You have lost the battle..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it was clear that she was very angry. As I knew that she had in fact lost her sister to that very same dragon, at that.
She had her claws out, almost as if she was ready to strike at any moment. As it was that I saw that the purple dragon was in the middle of that circle. As it was that I just then began to see that he had a smirk on his face.
Even with the thousands of lives that he had lost in his side today. He still did not seem to care what so ever. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the she dragon, all of the sudden.
"You might have won this battle... But we have so many more... I promise you... You will all die... You will not win this war..."