Chapter 37: Great (Jangras PoV)

I stood there, as I just seemed to stare at the dragons with my eyes wide. As I felt like this was in fact not right for what ever reason. Even though what they had told me was in fact seeming to make sense.
I still felt like I should in fact be talking to Socra about this. As that was what it was that I was used to doing. As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Monza. As it was that I looked back on over to Socra's sister. And I then did in fact listen as to what it was that the she dragon had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you okay there Jangra?" She did in fact say to me. As she had her head tilted towards me, just as soon as she had said what she had said.
As it was clear that she was expecting me to speak to her right now. As if it was that I was some not so important dragon what so ever. As it was that it kind of did in fact just seem to upset me just a little.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to the she dragon.
As it was that I saw that the both of the dragons had their eyes wide. As it was that I had done such a thing. As they both listened as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... I just feel like I need to tell Socra about this before we alert all of the tribes... I promised her that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to have a serious look on my face.
As it was that the both of the dragons had noticed that. As it was that they then just seemed to look at one another all of the sudden. As it was that it was as if they were talking to one another right now.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I just then did in fact begin to start to hear Omplo speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to what it was that the he dragon had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... That is your own choice... We will not stop you... But you might be wasting your time..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a serious look on his own face, just as he had said what he had said.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare back at him. As I felt like I could care less as to just what it was that he had in fact said. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I then began to start to speak back to them both. As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I just also then began to notice they were both still listening as to what it was that I had to say to them right now.
"Alright... Well... I am going to go looking for her then... Stay here for now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it now seemed like I was the leader making the rules on what they had to do.
I felt like it might upset the both of them for me doing so. But luckily it did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that it looked like their eyes were on some thing else just now, all at once.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that it could be. As I just then did in fact seem to start to tilt my head just a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact hear the flapping of some very loud wings from behind me.
I turned my head around all of the sudden, at that. As I noticed that the dragon just so happened to be Socra, all at the exact same time too. As she then also began to start to speak right on over to us all, at that.
"Hello Jangra... Penta was telling me that you were looking for me..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on her face, just as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact continued to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just seemed to nod back to my leader. As it was that I felt a bit of a sense of some relief, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact continued to just stand there and stare. I also then began to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to speak back to my leader.
I saw that she had her eyes right on me already. As it was clear that she was waiting for me to do so. As she then did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"The humans are coming... I spoke to them in a dream last night Socra!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel excited as to just what I had said.
As I felt like this might be just what it was that we needed. As we had all of the dragons together right now. As well as the fact that we had the strongest humans, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that sort of thing. That was when it was that I noticed that Socra's eyes had seemed to grow wide. As she seemed to have the same worried face as the others did.
As it was that I was a little bit lost as to why that was so. As it was that she also began to speak back to me. As I then did listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Great... So you mean that we are going to have to fight them too?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact not seem to have at all the same mind set that I did have.
As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to tilt my head a bit. As it was that I felt like I did in fact not have a single clue as to the fact. As to just what it was that she was talking about.
As it was that I had seemed to continue to stare back at her. That was when it was that I heard a bit of a scoff come from Monza. Which did in fact just seem to get us all to turn our heads on over to her.
As it was that Socra's sister then began to speak up. As I was not all too sure as to just what was going on. As I then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... They are supposed to come to help us... Not hurt us... Based off of what Jangra said..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that she was trying to act like she was smarter than her sister.
And also as to the fact that it was that she just seemed to be bragging about me going to her first. Which I knew was not the case what so ever, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at the thought of that.
As it was that I had continued to stand there and stare. It did in fact not seem to bother Socra a single bit what so ever, at that. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to turn her head on over to me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She also began to start to once again speak to me. As I just listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"If that is the case... Than this might be just what we needed..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to now show the same attitude that I had. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel a whole lot more better, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to calm my self down. That was when it was that I eventually just seemed to wake my self up. As it was that I then began to speak back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
I saw all of the other dragons start to turn their heads over to me. As it was that I just seemed to some how keep my self calm. As it was that they all did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... If we are going to go in on this, I think we need to go and warn all of our tribes... It will scare them if they see the two legs come in on us like that..." I did in fact just seem to say to all of them, at that.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to what it was that I had said. As I felt like I was just doing my job as a leader, all at the exact same time too.
Knowing that it was in fact the case, all at once. I seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As I did in fact also seem to feel a bit better about things, and the future.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Omplo. As he finally decided that he was going to step up and speak, all at once.
"Alright... I will go and warn my tribe and a few others near me... Hopefully we can get the message spread out, before it is too late... We need to call a meeting..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I also just seemed to shiver as to what he had just said. As it was that I still remember the last time that we had called a meeting with all of the tribes. As it was that it was going to be one of the last moments that I ever had with my father.
I kind of just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it felt so strange to me as to how so many people could tell me my father was an amazing dragon. And that he was some how an amazing leader, at that.
When it was that I still felt like I could not forget of course. As to all that it was that had happened in the tribe not too long ago. As it was that I just shook my head a bit, as I also seemed to speak to my self quietly.
"It's all in the past now... I need to go and move on..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to gulp. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had just said to my self.
I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at the ground. As it was that I then all of the sudden heard the loud flapping of wings. As it was that I saw that Monza and Omplo did in fact just seem to get out of here in quite a bit of a hurry.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have seen that be the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to stare up in the sky. As I had my eyes wide as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
I was not all too sure as to just what I should do at first. That was until I then did in fact hear the voice of Socra, all of the sudden. As I looked at her, and I just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's go now Jangra... We need to warn our tribe and a few others as well..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As I could tell that she was in fact being serious on what she had just said to me.
I just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up.
As I then did in fact begin to go on ahead and nod back to her. Before it was that I then began to speak back to her, all at once. As I knew that she was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"Alright... I will go warn our own..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I was just a little bit too afraid of course. As to the fact that I might have to go and talk to the others, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that, all at once. And I had in fact just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Socra nod back to me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden, all at once. That was when it was that she also seemed to speak back to me. As I listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Meet me back here when you get that all done... All of the dragons better be with you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to me.
I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like I was not worried about any thing else just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Socra fly off.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I knew as to just what it was that I needed to do. As I just then did in fact begin to speak to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well I guess I am going back here..." I then did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I meant that I was going to be coming back to this place. But I also did in fact mean that I was going back to the tribe, at that.
As it was that I kind of just grunted, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to fly up in to the air. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then just seemed to look all around me in the sky.
To see if I could see any thing coming just now, all at once. But some how, even in the desert, the sky seemed to be a little bit foggy. As I just seemed to go right on ahead and seem to speak to my self, at that.
"Of course... It has to be this morning..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes a bit to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on to our tribe grounds, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to land right on to them, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I needed that I had in fact landed with quite a bit of a loud thump. As it was clear that I was in fact in a rush, and that I was in a bit of a hurry.
As it was that I saw that several of my tribe mates turned their heads right on over to me. As it was clear that they knew that some thing was going on right now. As it was that they seemed to have their eyes wide, as it was clear that they were worried.
As it was that I just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh of fresh air. As I did my best to try to catch my breathe, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just began to hear the loud voice of my friend Kips.
"What's going on Jangra? Are you okay?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit worried, and he was quite a bit lost.
As it was that I just seemed to get my eyes right on to my friend, at that. As it was that I was about to go and speak back to him. To explain as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now of course.
That was until I just then did in fact seem to get my eyes on to some thing else, at that. As it was that I did in fact notice that it was Yikla. As it was that I saw that she was in fact with Blink, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes right at the both of them. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too. As I knew they were listening as to just what it was that I did in fact have to say to them, none the less.
"What is Blink doing here? He is not a part of our tribe Yikla..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I knew that each and every dragon did in fact know the rules that were in fact in place.
Each and every single dragon then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads right on over towards the both of them, at that. As it was clear that Yikla was a bit embarrassed as to what it was that I had said.
How ever, Blink did in fact just seem to be a bit upset with me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to hiss back at me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I then did in fact begin to hear him go on ahead and speak back to me, as well.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. As he had quite a  bit of a smirk on his face, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"What's wrong? You jealous that I am spending time with your 'mate'?" He did in fact say to me. As it was clear to me that Yikla had in fact brought up to him. That we were in fact not actually mates, at that.
I kind of was now a bit upset, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a bit betrayed by her, all at once. As it was that I knew that it was not the first time I had felt that way about her.
As it was that I then just was about to pull my teeth out, all at once. As I was in fact about ready for a fight, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I just began to start to hear the voice of some one else.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact my friend Penta. As I then turned my head on over to her. As I then just listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... This is clearly not what you came for Jangra... I know what you told me earlier... What is going on?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she did in fact not want to hear this kind of drama.
I knew that she was one of the rare few in the tribe, all at once. As it was that I saw the disappointed looks on some of the faces. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to come back to reality, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I just seemed to nod back to Penta, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I also began to start to speak back to her shortly after that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I noticed that every one did in fact just seem to have their eyes right on to me. As they were all still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"We have an important meeting... We need to meet at the gathering place right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I still felt a  bit upset about the way that things were going.
As it was that I just seemed to start to turn my head back to Yikla. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to still be angry with her. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to hear the loud voice.
As it was that I heard so many dragons talking right now. As it was that I turned my head right on over to Ipse as he spoke up. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all of the sudden.
"Listen to what your deputy said! We need to go now! This is clearly some thing very important! Enough talking to each other!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was clear that he was in fact doing his best just now. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to wake every one up, at that. As it was that I just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I turned my head away from Yikla, who I saw still had her eyes wide. As I knew that there were much more important matters to be dealt with right now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to fly up in the air, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard a very loud voice from very far away. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that they had to say, at that.
"Two Legs! Every one! There are two legs!" I did in fact hear the loud voice come from very far away. As it was clear that it was on the out skirts of the oasis, all at once.
It was just as it was that I had in fact feared it to be. As it was clear to me that I had in fact been too late, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that my eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide.
As it was that I began to hear the fear and panic in every one. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Great..."