Chapter 60: On Our Side (Joseph's PoV)

The king just seemed to walk around the hall way for some time. As it was that we just seemed to walk with him our selves. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that we were doing.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. I then did in fact feel like I was sort of running out of patience. As I just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak up my self.
"I don't under stand what the point of what we were doing right now... We are wasting our time... Shouldn't we be out there right now?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that it was aimed right at the king, at that. As it was that Tom once again seemed to stare at me with a bit of a worried look. But this time he did in fact not say a thing about what I had said.
As it was that I got my focus off of Tom, at that. As I just seemed to look at the king, as he had turned his head around, at that. As it was that he then also began to go and start to speak to me as he had done as such.
"Well... I am just taking you around the area... You are going to be staying here for a bit... Showing you the eating halls and all... The city is huge... It is going to take some time..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I was not sure as to just what he had said at first. As it was that it did in fact feel like it was besides the point, at first. That was until I then did in fact begin to start to catch what he had said at the end.
As it was that I remember walking in to the city, at that. As it was not as big as the city that I had lived in when I was in fact younger. But it was clearly still a very big city, and it was going to take some time to call every one in.
I felt like it was also a surprise that it would be that easy. As I felt like some thing like that in my home, would in fact be impossible. As it was that I got my mind off of that, as Tom just finally began to speak up.
"He is still young Amen... He does not under stand a lot of things..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be that Tom was trying to defend me for what ever reason, at that.
As it was that I seemed to squint my eyes at Tom. As I felt like I didn't need him to do as such a thing like that for me right now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for some time.
Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear the king speak up. As I looked at the king, and I listened as to what it was that he had to say.
"Well... Isn't that an understatement?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it then kind of upset me as to just what the both of them had said.
As it was that though I did in fact know at times, that it could be true. I felt like at this very moment in time, never the less. I wanted to pretend like I knew more about the world than the both of them did.
Which it was clear that it was in fact not at all the case. As I did in fact not know any thing about these lands that we were in right now. As I just seemed to let out a soft sigh, as those thoughts went through my head.
As it was that I had got my mind and my focus off of that. That was when it was that I eventually went right on ahead. And I began to go and start to speak up my self, to the both of them, at that.
"Alright... Fine... I'm just worried..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it was in fact mostly the truth as to what I had said. As I knew that I felt like I could not help but to feel a bit rushed, at that.
I wanted to get this done as soon as I felt like we could. Which it was clear that it was not going to be the case what so ever. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head, as those thoughts went through my head.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to still stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the king speak up. As it was that I then began to look at him, and listen as to what he had to say to me.
"Well... You shouldn't be that way... Did you not tell me that you would see the black dragons when some one, or we were in danger?" He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face, at that. As it was that I also then felt like he had a very fair point on what he said. Though I still felt like I could not help but to be a bit worried.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare below me for some time. Before it was that I then also began to start to speak back to him too.
"Yeah... Still... It doesn't mean I can't still be worried... It could come at any point... And we wouldn't know how much time we had..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face as I had in fact said that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said what I had said. I saw the king did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide at first. Before it was that he then also began to just blink his eyes a few times.
As he had done as such a thing like that as well. He then also began to start to turn his head away from me. And he then began to go and start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Don't worry right now... You are safe here... These building and walls are all safe... We made these for the dragons several millennia's ago... Now... Let me show you some more of where you will be staying..." He did in fact just seem to say.
I felt like he was in the right mind set as to what he had just said. As it was clear to me that the man was trying to make me feel better. But at the same time, it was also clear to me that he wasn't thinking about Julia and the red dragons, at that.
As I was worried that if I knew that the black dragons were coming to them. That we would not get to them to help them in time. As I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact felt that kind of way, all at once. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I then began to speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Just don't worry about it for now... This is going to take some time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly do.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. In the end, I also then began to start to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and follow the king.
As it was that it was clear that he was taking us through the kitchens just now, at that. As I could see the sinks, as well as the plates and bowls. As it was that I just seemed to act calm as we were doing as such.
As it was that I seemed to feel a bit more calm as I had done so. As I then did in fact begin to close my eyes for a few seconds. As I once again whispered to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Not much longer..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that the king was welcoming us in to our home. And it was in fact a little bit disrespectful as to just what it was that I was in fact doing right now.
But at the same time, I also felt like I could care less about this. As I did in fact just simply want to get all of this over with. So that I could get back to Julia and my sister, all at the exact same time as well.
I just seemed to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to continue to follow the king and his remaining guards. As it was that I patiently waited for this to all be over with.