Chapter 69: Strike Back (Jangras PoV)

I woke up, as it was that I was in fact covered in sweat. As it was that I felt scared, and I felt panicked. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case at first.
That was when it was that the dream then did in fact seem to come back to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to remember it all. As I did in fact try my best to just keep my self as calm as I could.
How ever, if I was trying to do as such a thing like that. It was clear that I was in fact failing miserably. As it was that I did in fact hear the worried voice of Mik, as it was that she did in fact just seem to speak to me.
"Are you alright Jangra? You don't seem to be feeling too well..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at my sister right in to her eyes.
I knew that while she could not see things like she used to. She also could see things, and she knew a lot more than before. As it was that I knew that I could not lie to her what so ever, none the less.
I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to go and start to just speak back to her. As I knew she was of course listening as to just what I had to say to her.
"No... I had a dream... Joseph needs our help now! I need to go and speak to Socra..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I made sure to not speak too loud on just what I had said.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not want to scare any of the other dragons in the cave. As it was that I did in fact know that it was the last thing that we needed. As I knew I had to figure out what to do with Socra first, of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Mik. As she then did in fact seem to go and speak back to me, all at once.
"Can I come with you? I think I might be able to help..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have a very serious tone of voice, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case, all at once. As it was that I felt like I wanted to tell her that this was for the leaders. But at the same time as well, I also did in fact know that it was.
That she seemed to be serious, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact not need to be petty to my sister at all right now. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak right back on over to her.
"I mean... Sure I guess... But stay right behind me... I don't want you to get lost..." I said to her. As it was that I was in fact serious my self, just as it was that I had said that to her.
She seemed to not be taking me all too seriously what so ever. As it was that she seemed to roll her eyes at me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to hear her go and speak right back to me.
"Yes... Of course... I might be half blind, but I am not stupid Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had her eyes squinted at me, just as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
I opened my mouth, as it was that I knew it was not what I had meant. But I also quickly knew at the same time as well, at that. That we did in fact not really have time for this sort of discussion, all at once.
I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to turn my head around, at that. As it was that I then did in fact seem to look all around the cave for Socra.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then also began to go and just speak out loud to my self quietly.
"Where is she? Where did she go?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I already felt exhausted as it was, at that. I kind of still wished that it was that I had in fact woken up earlier, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. I then also just went right on ahead. And I then began to hear the voice of Mik from right behind me, at that.
"Socra? I think she left a little while ago... Maybe to go hunting... She didn't say any thing..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then turned my eyes on over to Mik, all of the sudden.
As it was that I was a little bit surprised that she had in fact heard as to just what I had said. As it was that I just kind of did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her as well, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I also began to go and speak back to my sister, just as I did as such.
"Alright... Let's go on ahead and go then!" I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As I had my eyes wide, as I was in fact fairly serious as to just what I had said to her.
As it was that she had seemed to just stare right back at me. She then did in fact seem to go on ahead and nod back to me, at that. As it was that she had done as such a thing like that of course, as well.
I then got my eyes off of my sister, and I began to get my eyes out of the cave. As it was that I then lifted my self up a bit, and I then began to fly. Making sure that my sister was keeping up with me as I did as such.
Which it seemed like she was in fact easily doing as such. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly once again.
"Alright... Good..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and keep on flying. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get out in to the warm sun, at that.
It was nice and crisp today, as I almost wanted to stop my self. And I almost did in fact kind of feel like I wanted to bask in the sun. But at the same time as well, I knew that I needed to have my mind on some thing else just now.
I quickly got my eyes off of the sky, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden almost run in to a dragon. As it was that I saw the she dragon dodge me at the last moment, all at once.
She seemed to be a little bit upset as to just what it was that I had done. As it was that I realized that the she dragon was in fact my mother. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to go and listen as to just what she had to say to me, at that.
"Watch where you are going Jangra! And why are you and Mik leaving the cave?! Be careful with her out there!" Sola did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. It was clear that my mother had in fact been thinking the same sort of way as me. As it was clear that she was in fact worried about her daughter, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Mik, as she then seemed to speak up. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say.
"Jangra had a dream last night! The humans are in trouble, and he thinks we need to get to them quick! I feel like I can help him... I don't know why..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
Just as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. In the end, I just then began to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then began to start to see that my mother seemed to under stand, quite a bit.
I was not as happy about it how ever, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to squint my eyes at my sister all of the sudden. As it was that I then also began to start to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Come on Mik! Don't be so loud! People might hear us and panic!" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around me, all at once.
As it was that it seemed like luckily no one had caught that. As it was that I did in fact seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of relief, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to go and hear her speak back to her.
"Calm down Jangra... I made sure no one could hear that... Now, are we going or not?" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As she had her eyes wide, as it was clear to me that she was being serious with just what it was that she had said to me.
I just seemed to look right in to the eyes of my sister for some time. Before it was that I then just seemed to also go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to and speak back to her, all of the sudden.
"Yes... We need to figure out where it is that she went though... Because I don't have a single clue..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As I then did in fact begin to start to just calm my self down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head around. As it was that my mother was in fact still right in front of us both.
She seemed to have her eyes wide, as I was a little bit lost as to just what she was doing at first. As it was that she then began to go on ahead. And she then simply began to speak back to us both, at that.
"I know where she went... I can take you both to her!" She did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was clear to me that she was in fact being serious with just what it was that she had in fact just said.
I kind of just seemed to stare my mother right in to her eyes. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what I should do my self. As it was that I felt like I wanted to tell her that this was for leaders only.
But I also knew that she had been the mate of a leader for several centuries, none the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that, all at once. As I then did in fact go on ahead and speak back to her, all of the sudden.
"Fine... Take us too her... But this still needs to be quiet for at least the time being, until I figure out what it is that I need to do..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact turn my head on over to my sister Mik. As it was that I did in fact also seem to squint my eyes at her, at that. As it was that I made sure that she knew that it was in fact the case, all at once.
My sister of course probably could not see me doing as such. But it was clear to me that she did in fact seem to sense the energy off of me. As she then did in fact go right on ahead and just speak back to me.
"Yes... I won't tell any one else from here on out Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes squinted right back at me, all at once.
As it was clear that she knew as to just how I was making it out to be. As it was that I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes back at her. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to turn my head back to Sola.
As it was that I seemed to look at my mother right in to her eyes. As it was that I then did in fact also nod back to her as well. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and just speak right back on over to her, at that.
"Alright... Take us to where you saw Socra at..." I said to my mother, as I had a very serious look on my face, just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I saw that my mother did in fact seem to under stand that.
She then did in fact not hesitate what so ever, at that. As she turned her head away from us, all at once. To where I would presume was in fact where Socra was at, at that.
As I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case none the less. She then did in fact also start to go right on ahead and start to fly in the air. As it was that I did the same, making sure that my sister was safe behind me.
I felt comfortable as I some how saw that she was just fine. As it was that I did in fact keep my main focus on to my mother. As it was that I did in fact still seem to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"I kind of just wanted to keep this for my self til we figured out what to do... But what ever..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I would have more than likely not found out as to where Socra was at other wise, none the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to shake my head to my self. As it was that I knew that every one was going to find out about it soon. As it was that I knew that neither my mother or my sister would tell any one about it, at that.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have had those thoughts in my head. I then did in fact just seem to get my focus on the sky. As it was that I did in fact look past the tree line, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it seemed like I had done as such a thing like that. I then also did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and speak to my self at that.
"I wonder where Joseph and the others are at right now... How far do we really have to go?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp at the thought of that all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact thought that kind of way, all at once. I did my best to simply just act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could. As though I had not really said it all that loud, along with the wind.
It seemed like my sister had some how heard as to just what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact hear her speak to me close by my side. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"I think that we will be fine... He would not have come to you and ask for help if we didn't have time..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that judging by the look that I did in fact just seem to see on her face.
It was clear to me that she did in fact believe as to just what she had said. As I did in fact kind of wish that I could feel the same way as her. Though it was a lot easier said than done for me, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply nod my head back to her. As it was clear that she could still tell that I was in fact stressed out. But I continued to fly on ahead before she could say any thing about it.
It kind of made me shiver a bit as to how my sister was like that. As it was in fact cool to know that it was in fact the case. But at the same time as well, it did in fact seem to scare me for what ever reason or another.
I simply just seemed to shake my mind off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I then also began to get my eyes on the fact that it was. That my mother was now starting to fly down below us, all at once.
"Well... Here we go..." I said to my self, as I made sure to keep it to my self for sure this time. As I then did in fact just seem to start to fly down with my mother, at that.
As it was that I had in fact begun to do as such a thing like that. My mother then did in fact also seem to stop her self for what ever reason. As it was that she then looked right back at us, as she did in fact seem to go and speak back to us, as well.
"Alright Mik... We are here... Be ready to fly down and to land!" She did in fact just seem to say to my sister. As it was clear that she was in fact worried for her, at that. As I felt like I could not blame my mother what so ever, for that being the case.
I kind of looked on over to my sister my self, at that. As it was that I stared at her right in to her eyes. As it was that she then rolled her own eyes at my mother, at that.
Before it was that she also then did in fact begin to speak back to her. As it was that I kept my eyes wide as she did as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say.
"I know mother... I know..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As she let out a very rough sigh, for me to hear, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the wind was now no longer blowing at us. As it was much easier for me to hear things, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact quickly get my mind off of all of that, all at once.
I then continued to fly down by the side of my mother and my sister. As it was that I then did in fact seem to spot Socra from not too far away. As it was that I did in fact seem to see her hunting for fish, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I simply seemed to speak to my self in a little bit of a murmur, at that.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to take a few paw steps. As to just where it was that our leader was in fact standing at, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. Socra then all of the sudden seemed to turn her head right on over to us. As if it was that she had in fact seen us coming from afar, all at once.
She then did in fact just seem to also go right on ahead and speak to us. As it was that I began to wonder if she had some how heard me as well. As it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Damn it... I wish I could hunt like you young dragons..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had her eyes wide, as it was that she did in fact seem to stare at all of us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I then did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just seemed to simply stare back at my mentor, none the less.
Just as it was that I had been about ready to say some thing back. That was when it was that I seemed to hear the voice of Mik. As it seemed like she had some thing to say for what ever reason or another.
"Actually... I can't really hunt... So..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to dip her head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that she did in fact have a little bit of a sad look on her face, just as she had said what she had said.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for my sister my self, all at once. But at the same time, I was also kind of glad that she had not given away. The fact that I was here right now, due to the dream that it was that I had.
As it was that I knew that I was the one that had to say it to Socra. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod to my self a little bit. As it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead, at that, and I heard Socra just speak back to us.
"Well... Any ways... What is it that you have come here for? The rest of the kin of Himla... Came all the way out here to speak to me on a day that I should have free?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact seem to have her head tilted at us. Whilst it was that she had her eyes squinted at me in specific. As if it was that she was in fact trying to bother me on purpose, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I did in fact not let it do as such thing time, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to also go right on ahead. And begin to go and speak back to her, before it was that some one else did as such.
"I came here... Because I had an important dream last night..." I did in fact just seem to start out with. As it was that Socra seemed to be not at all interested on just what it was that I had said to her.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case at first. As it was that I did my best to simply try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that Socra did in fact seem to turn her head away from me for what ever reason.
I was completely lost as to just what it was that she was doing right now. As it was that she just seemed to have her eyes on the water bed below. As it was that she still seemed to go and speak back to me at the very least.
"Uh huh? And what happened in that dream Jangra?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. Almost as if it was that what had in fact happened was not at all important, at that.
I was a little bit bothered by it if I was not going to lie to my self. But I just simply did my best to try to act as calm as I could either way. As I then did in fact seem to go right on ahead and just speak back to her.
"Joseph... He spoke to me... He said that they are in real trouble in the city... They need us now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said, all at once. That was when it was that Socra seemed to look back at me. But she still seemed like she did in fact not care at all by just what I had said.
I was completely lost as to just why that was in fact the case. As my eyes did in fact just seem to be wide, all at once, none the less. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"They need us? Do we even know where they are at? Why can't they just take the people out of the city... What is going on?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that she seemed to have her eyes squinted at me, at that. As though I felt like that was not the response that I had expected from her what so ever. I also kind of felt like she was only right for being that way off of very little information.
As it was that I had seemed to continue to stare at her, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to stand my ground and go and speak back to her. As I made sure she knew that I was being serious for sure now.
"They are in trouble... They can't just take their people out of the city... We have been training the humans... Plyma is coming... It is an open city... This is our chance to strike back!"