Chapter 29: Why Wait This Long? (Jangras PoV)

I stared at all 3 of the dragons with my eyes squinted, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at them.
It was clear that they were in fact all shocked by what I had said. As they then just seemed to look at each other for some time. Before it was that the main dragon in the middle of all of this of course.
He did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me. As it was that I just did in fact seem to squint my eyes at him. As I did listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh! We are so sorry Jangra! I didn't know that is who you were! Thought you'd be a bit... Bigger..." The dragon did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As he did in fact just seem to feel quite a bit bad. And he did in fact just seem to be quite a bit guilty as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak right back to the dragon.
As it was that he lifted his head right back up to me. As his eyes were wide, just as they had in fact been not too long before. As he did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him right now.
"Well... I am still a very young dragon... And you still haven't told me your names..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that I wanted to know, as I wanted to tell Socra about what was in fact going on.
As it was that all of the dragons still did in fact just seem to be worried. As it was that I then did in just seem to see that the dragon in the middle. Just as it was that he had in fact just done long before.
He once again did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me. As I did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that he had to say. As I then did in fact just seem to keep my self calm as I did so.
"I am Blink, son of Ogon... And these are my brother and sister, Crink, and Plink..." He did in fact just seem to say back to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, as he had said what he had said.
I did not have a single clue as to just who it was that Ogon was. As it was that I just simply stared at the dragon with my eyes squinted. As it was that I could tell that he was in fact a little bit uncomfortable, none the less.
As it was that the both of us just stood there and stared at each other. That was when his sister was brave enough to step up and speak. As I just then did listen as to just what it was that Plink had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Why are you defending and protecting a black dragon? She doesn't belong in a place like this... How did she even get here?" She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she had a bit of a mix of the fact. That it seemed like she was upset at Yikla. As well as the fact as to just why it was that I was in fact taking her side.
As it was that I just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to the she dragon. As I saw that she still had her eyes wide, as it was clear that she was still confused.
As it was that I just seemed to tell that it was at the very least. That it seemed like she was listening as to what I had to say to her.
"Well... She has done a lot to help and protect our tribes... This war would be over if it wasn't for her... She is on our side... Maybe you should not just assume things..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I was a bit bad with my words I felt like. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how to talk to a dragon from another tribe. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp after what I had said.
As it was that I had just seemed to stare at all of the dragons for just a little bit more time. I just seemed to hear the voice of Crink, all at once. As I then did listen as to just what the little brother had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Why should we trust her? What does that even all mean?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was still not willing to go with just what it was that I had said.
Which I also kind of felt like I could not blame the dragon for at all. As it was that I knew that we all had in fact been told growing up. That all of the black dragons were in fact bad an evil, as it had now been proven.
I kind of shivered at the thought of that of course. As it was that I just seemed to go on ahead and start to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak back to the dragons once again.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just made a really bold move, all at once. As I knew they were in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Because... She is my mate..." I did in fact just seem to say to them. As it was that I just seemed to stare at them with my eyes wide. As it was that I knew that it was a little bit of a lie, all at the exact same time too.
I even saw from the corner of my own eyes, all at once. That Yikla did in fact just seem to be a bit surprised and shocked by what I had said. But she did in fact not want to step in and say any thing clearly.
As it was that I was glad that she had in fact not done such a thing. As it was that I just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief. As it was that I just then also began to start to hear the voice of Blink.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at the he dragon. As it was that he did in fact seem to speak back to me. As I then listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Oh... I did not know that... I am very sorry for all of this... We all are..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could in fact see that he did in fact just seem to feel guilty, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to see him dip his head to the ground, all at once. Almost as if it was that he was bowing to me. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to see his siblings do the same.
I was a little bit lost and confused, as I knew this was not normal in my own tribe at all. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to be wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to do my best to once again try to keep my self calm.
As it was that I once again just then spoke back to Blink. As I saw that his eyes were on me just like before. As he listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Well... I guess let that be a lesson learned to not assume things in the future... If you saw a black dragon in here... Believe me... It wouldn't just be 1 of them..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I had my eyes squinted at him, just as it was that I had said what I had said. As it was that I was in fact being serious with him. It was clear that he did in fact just still seem to feel a bit bad.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that he also then began to speak back to me as well. As I just then did listen as to what it was that he had to say to me right now.
"Yes... We are very sorry... I hope that you can forgive us... And maybe at some point we could become friends..." He did in fact just seem to say. As the he dragon had a bit of a hopeful look on his face as he had said as to just what he had said.
I kind of just seemed to have my eyes grow wide, at that. As it was that I was not sure how he could say such a thing after what he had done. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first.
As in the end, I also then did in fact just seem to speak back to him. As it was that his eyes still seemed to be right on to mine. As it was that he did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, just like before.
"Maybe at some point... But you have got a very bad start..." I just seemed to say to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes at the red dragon.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to have his eyes grow wide once again. As it was that I was not all too sure what to say other than that, all at once. As it was that it just seemed to be silence out in the small wooded area.
As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I was in fact about to turn my head right back on over to Yikla. That was until I just then heard the voice of Plink, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her voice. That was when I then did in fact turn my head to her. As I did just listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... We will let you 2 be then! We hope to see you around often... Maybe we can help train you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that she did in fact under stand as to just what it was that I had in fact been getting at.
As it was that she looked at her brothers, all of the sudden. As she then nodded to them to make sure that they knew to leave. As it was that I felt a lot better when it was that I saw that it was the case.
As it was that this time I for real did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to Yikla. As it was that it seemed to be right on time. As I just then began to hear her start to speak up her self for what ever reason.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I kind of tilted my head over to her, a bit confused. As I did listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Maybe you could teach us how to hunt for fish... That would be a very good start..." She did in fact just seem to say to the dragons. As it was that I was a little bit surprised by just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I felt like I was not at all too hungry at all. As it was that I felt like this could have simply waited for another day. As it was that I felt like I wanted to spend a day with her, never the less.
How ever, it seemed like it was in fact far too late. As I began to start to hear the voice of the youngest sibling. As I listened as to what it was that Crink had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh! Well we would love to do as such a thing if you are truly interested!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he along with the rest of them, were in fact excited.
Oh kind of just groaned, just as soon as the he dragon had said what he had in fact said. As I was not sure as to why it was that they were so excited now. As perhaps it was the fact that they knew as to how important I was.
I also kind of felt like I did in fact not want to feed my ego at all. As I knew that I never really had one to even begin with. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare back at Yikla, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then just spoke right back on over to her with my eyes squinted. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"What are you doing? I thought this was a day for us? These dragons just went after you..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I had my head tilted a little bit right back on over to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to stare at her. She then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes right back at me. As it was that she also then began to speak back to me as well.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As I then listened as to what it was that she had to say back to me in the very first place as well, at that.
"I remember a dragon told me some thing about second chances... And they haven't done any thing that was all too wrong..." She did in fact just seem to say back to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that she was clearly not all too happy with me, at that. As I wondered if it was the fact that I had told her I could not be with her at first. As it didn't make sense to me, as I knew that I was in fact here now.
As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I saw that she seemed to have affectionate eyes on some one. Which I turned my head on over to the dragon, to see that it was in fact Blink.
I started to get a little bit worried and a little bit jealous. As it was that the he dragon then did in fact just seem to speak back to us both. As I listened as to what it was that he had to say back to us of course. As I had my eyes squinted at him as I did so.
"Well... Let's get this started then! We can teach you a whole lot!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact mainly focused on Yikla right now.
As it was clear that he seemed to not really care about me. As it was that I kind of was starting to get a little bit upset at that. As it was that I knew that he had gone after he just a little bit ago, as well.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I began to hear Yikla speak back to the he dragon. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"That would be lovely... You take us to the best place!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to be as excited as Blinks brother and sister were, none the less.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to start to squint my eyes at Yikla. As it was that it seemed like she was paying me no such sort of attention just now. As it was that I kind of was starting to feel a bit left out.
Either way, I just seemed to start to see that Blink lifted him self up. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact seem to start to go up in the sky and fly a bit.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. He then did in fact just seem to start to look back at us. As he then began to speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's go ahead then! I know a great place that many dragons don't go to check!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it didn't sound like it was the best place to me as to what he had said.
I kind of felt like I just wanted to catch some fish and head back to our cave, at that. As it was that I just did in fact seem to feel like it was. That I did in fact not want to be in a private area with these dragons.
As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that as I watched all of the dragons fly up with Blink. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"I am not leaving Yikla alone with that ass hole..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that I was only calling him an ass hole, due to the fact that I kind of felt a little bit jealous.
As it was that I did my best to try to not think that kind of way. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to fly up with the rest of them. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of another rough sigh to my self, as I did such a thing.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to hear the voice of Crink, as it was that he spoke to his sister. As I did just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to her just now.
"What is going on with Blink? He has never acted this way before..." He did in fact just seem to say to his older sister, all at once. As it was that I kind of was a bit now more aware.
That it was clear that I was not the only one who had noticed it. As it was kind of getting me even more angry than even before. As I just seemed to squint my eyes right back on over to the red dragons.
As it was that I saw that Plink did in fact just seem to notice as to what it was that I was doing. As I saw that she now did in fact seem to be worried. As it was that she quickly began to speak right back to her brother.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I don't know... He probably is just excited to meet some new friends..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that she seemed to be hopeful as to the fact that what it was that she had said was true.
I kind of hoped that it was in fact the case as well, at that. As it was that I just seemed to calm my self down all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from the both of them.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. And it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to go and follow Blink. That was when I once again heard the voice of Crink, as he spoke right back on over to his sister, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I did my best to keep my self calm, and not to worry on what he had to say. As I still did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that it happened to be any ways, all at once.
"That is strange... There is tons of other new dragons he could have met... Why wait this long?"