Chapter 56: Goodnight (Joseph's PoV)

It was a great night for me as far as it did in fact seem to be. As I felt like all of my stress was just about gone at this point. As I had in fact had a good night with Zoe, and I had in fact actually got to know her better.
She had began to flirt more and more, the more and more she drank. As it was that it had in fact made me feel a little bit uncomfortable at first. But the more and more I drank, the more and more I felt okay with it.
As it was that I was now with the rest of the group. As it was clear that they all had also had a very good night them selves. As it was that I even heard the voice of Timothy, as he began to speak out loud.
"That was awesome... I was worried that places like that would never exist ever again..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a big smile on his face, just as he had in fact said that.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case of course. I then did in fact just seem to smile back, all at once. As every one was in fact stumbling to get back to the place we were going to be staying the night at.
As it was that I just seemed to be struggling to walk my self. As it was that every thing felt so blurry, all at the exact same time as well. As I did in fact try my best to at least focus on all of this at least some what.
As it was that I seemed to continue to take a few steps, following Tom. That was when it was that I noticed Tom had stopped to look at us with a big smile on his own face. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to us as well.
"I told you it was going to be great!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he nearly fell back, as he was trying to walk back wards. As every one did in fact just seem to laugh as he caught him self at the last second.
We were still having a good time, as this felt like this was the best night that I had, at that. Since it was that I had in fact found out my sister and Julia were still alive. As that was more of just a grateful night for me.
This was a fun night, as at had been so great for me. As it was that I just did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I also began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"I guess I should enjoy it while I can..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a bit to my self. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how long that was in fact going to last.
I knew that we were in fact going to meet the king in the next few days. That way we could figure out some more things, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I began to start to hear the voice of Tyler. As it was that he seemed to speak up on a drunken voice him self, as well.
"Well... We are going to win this war... And when we do! That will be the best night for us all! Drinks will be all around the world!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As the entire group did in fact just seem to cheer all of the sudden. As to the fact that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did the same thing as it was that the rest of them just had done.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for a few more moments time, at that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and also hear the voice of Tom.
As it was that he seemed to stop him self at the front of the place that we were staying at. Which luckily was not too far away from the bar. As I then did listen as to what ever it was that he had to say right now.
"Alright... We are here... You're sharing the bed with your room mates again, so ready up! We will figure out what to do in the early morning!" He did in fact just seem to say.
I saw that he had a very serious look on his face, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I just did in fact seem to continue to stare at him with my eyes wide.
I just seemed to do that for quite a bit of some time, at that. That was until I felt a gentle tap on my shoulders. As well as the fact that I heard the voice of Zoe, as she then began to start to speak to me, at that.
"Well... Let's go ahead and lay down... Maybe clean our selves up a bit, since we are here..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her nod her self.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to what she had said to me. As I just then did in fact seem to blink my own eyes a few times. Before it was that I then also began to go on ahead and nod right back at her.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that my self. And I had in fact also seen the others go on over to their own rooms. That was when it was that I just began to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Alright... Here's the key..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that Tom had given it to me before we had gone to the bar. As it was what we had gotten from the people at the palace, at that.
As I seemed to hand it to Zoe, we just seemed to touch hands for a few moments, at that. As I seemed to feel her warm touch in the cold night air, at that. As it kind of made me shiver a bit, at that.
I did my best to keep my self as calm as I could, all at once. As she just seemed to stare at me right in to my eyes. As she had such gorgeous eyes, as she just simply unlocked and opened the door, not missing a beat.
As it was that the door was in fact open, all of the sudden, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on over to the bed. As it was that I simply seemed to speka to my self quietly as I did as such a thing like that.
"I just want to sleep now..." I just said to my self, at that. As it was that I just flopped my entire body on to the bed all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. Eventually I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I realized that I was taking up the whole bed, all at the exact same time too.
I felt a little bit greedy as to the fact that I was doing as such. As I knew that Zoe did in fact have a place that she needed to rest at. As I then lifted my self up, and I then also began to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"Dumb ass... Wake up..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look all around the room. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to my self.
As it was that I looked for where it was that Zoe might be at. But I did in fact not seem to see her any where, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that the door was in fact closed, all at the exact same time too.
I thought that perhaps she might have gone to do some thing else. And that she might have simply closed the door, as she had done so. As it was that I just seemed to look at the candles that were lighting up the room for just a few seconds.
Before it was that I noticed the nasty smell that was coming from me. As I knew that I had not cleaned my self up in a while. And that I had some fairly nasty clothes on me as well. As I just then did in fact go on ahead and speak to my self, all at once.
"Guess I should go and change my clothes... I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I went on ahead and reached my hand towards my bag, all at once. And I then began to open it open, looking for some clean clothes as I did as such.
I eventually found a pair and then did in fact just seem to grab them. As I went on ahead and seemed to put them on to the bed. I also began to start to undress my clothes, just as I had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I also began to start to wake my self up quite a bit. And I then did in fact  begin to head towards where the bath room was at.
I was bare naked as it was that I did in fact grab my clean pair of clothes. And I got ready to clean my self up a little bit in there. Hoping that they had soap and buckets of water, as I just did in fact seem to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I can rest after this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I was about to throw up right now, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to shake it all of, all at once, as well.
As it was that I went right towards where the open bath room door was at, all at once. I then noticed that there was the sound of some foot steps from in side of there. As it made my heart stop for just a few moments time, all of the sudden.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few moments. Wondering if perhaps there were rats in there. Or maybe there was an assassin in side of there, waiting for me.
I quickly poked my head in for just a second. As it seemed to be stupid as to me doing as such a thing like that, knowing the risk. As I just seemed to speak to my self just as I did as such a thing.
"Just think quick..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew my powers, and my skill set that I had. As I knew that I could easily dodge some one if they were waiting for me for a quick strike in side.
How ever, just as I poked my head through the door, all at once. I realized that the foot steps that I had heard in side of there. That they were not at all what I had in fact expected to have seen what so ever.
As I just then did in fact notice that it was a woman in side. As she was in fact seeming to be bare naked such as I. As she had her back turned, as it was clear that she had in fact noticed as to me poking my head in.
I was a little bit shocked to see the beautiful naked body that was in fact right in front of me. As I then did in fact go right on ahead all at once. And I then began to simply start to speak to my self quietly.
"Shit... Shit..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that it was in fact Zoe, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt my penis begin to start to grow erect, all of the sudden.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, at that. As I knew as to what I was doing was wrong for the both of us. As I knew that I had an amazing girl friend all the way back at camp.
As it was that I quickly took a step back, all at once. Before it was that I was in fact tempted to do any thing stupid, none the less. As I just then began to go step on some thing that made a loud noise, at that.
As I did in fact do as such a thing like that of course. I knew that Zoe had heard it, as she turned her head on over to me. As I just seemed to curse my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Damn it... You idiot!" I did in fact just seem to say to my self out loud, not caring if she heard me. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at me not even trying to cover her self.
As it was that she seemed to also start to laugh out loud, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could as well. As she went on ahead and also seemed to speak to me shrotly after that.
"You are really bad at trying to sneak up on me Joseph... You don't have to spy on me..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As she also began to start to roll her eyes at me, shortly after saying as such.
I kind of felt a little bit stupid, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to me. As I seemed to stand there and stare at her with my own eyes wide.
I didn't take my eyes off of her a single bit what so ever. As I just seemed to open my mouth, not sure what to do at first. Before it was that I finally did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't realize you were in here... It was so quiet... I was just going to..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I realized that I was now completely erect at this point, all at the exact same time too.
As I put my hands down to try to hide it all of the sudden. As I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could possibly do. As I just then did in fact go and see her move a little bit closer to me.
Just as she seemed to do as such a thing like that of course. I kind of began to start to feel a little bit uncomfortable about all of this. As I then just seemed to go and hear her start to speak right back on over to me.
"Sure you didn't... You must have some pretty bad memory... Huh Joseph..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she had not believed a single word that I had said.
I felt aroused, if I was not going to lie to my self either. As I could feel a whole lot of sexual tension brewing in the room just now. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be one of the powers that I had.
Of course, that was reading emotions off of people, not sexual stuff. As I just seemed to feel even worse about all of this. As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
Before shortly after doing as such a thing like that. I then just seemed to go on ahead and shake my head right back at her. As I quickly spoke back to her right after doing as such a thing like that.
"No... I just thought that maybe you left and went to do some thing else... I wasn't paying attention for a few minutes..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that my words just seemed to fade away, at that. As it seemed like it did in fact not matter at all as to just what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see her go right on over to me, all at once.
As it was that I had seen her do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I felt her lean up against me and kiss me. As it was that for what ever reason or another, I didn't try to stop her at all.
I felt like I had needed this sort of pleasure for quite a while. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I heard her begin to go and speak to me, as she did as she let go of me.
"We both knew this was coming for a while... This was meant to be..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then lowered her self down a little bit. After she had in fact finished kissing me, none the less.
As just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I then began to start to realize that she was now moving her hand up my leg. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me shiver, as she did in fact do as such a thing like that.
As it was that as she went further and further up my leg. I eventually began to feel her hand grab on to my penis, all at once. As she then began to pull it in towards her, all at the exact same time as well.
As nice as this did in fact seem to feel for me and all. I also felt some thing in side of me, telling me that all of this was in fact wrong. As I just then did in fact go on ahead and start to speak back to her, at that.
"This isn't right Zoe... I can't be doing this..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her right in to her eyes.
It didn't seem to matter as to just what it was that I had said how ever. As it was clear to me that she had a thirst, and a lust for me. As I knew that she was in fact desiring me, all at the exact same time too.
She seemed to stare right back to my own eyes, all at once. As it was clear that she had in fact heard as to just what I had said to her. As she went on ahead and began to speak to me right after that.
"This is right Joseph... You know you want me... No one has to know... You don't have to tell a soul... This can be our little secret..." She did in fact just seem to be.
As what she had said did in fact seem to make sense to me. As I felt like I did in fact trust her to not tell every one about this. But at the same time, it still did in fact feel like this should not be happening right now.
As I seemed to stare at Zoe for just a little bit longer. I then did in fact go on ahead and shake my head right back at her all of the sudden. As I also then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over to her.
"No... I can't do this again... I love Julia too much..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to take a few steps back from her, as well.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw a little bit of a disappointed look on her own face, all at once. As it was clear to me at the very least, that she wasn't going to do any thing about it.
I knew that last time, she could have easily taken advantage of me. But now I was grown up, and I was much stronger than her. As I knew that I could easily defend my self if I needed to do so.
Luckily, it was clear that she was not going to force her self on me. As she just seemed to dip her head a little bit low to the ground. As I then also began to hear her speak back to me in a gentle tone.
"I'm not going to force you Joseph... And I respect that if you truly believe in that... I just really really like you... And I am sorry... Maybe if I had met you sooner... Maybe..." She did in fact just seem to say. As I was not all too sure as to just what she had in fact said to me just now.
As I knew that she was about 6 or 7 years older than me, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like that would be a little bit weird, all at the exact same time too. As I just seemed to shiver at the thought of that, none the less.
I quickly did my best to get my mind and my focus off of all of that right away how ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to her, at that. In a gentle tone my self, as I did as such.
"Maybe... But that isn't how the way things went... And I am loyal to my girl... I am sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact truly feel bad for her, all at the exact same time too.
At this point, I knew that she did in fact truly have feelings for me. As I knew that all of the other guys that talked to her of course. Just only wanted to have sex with her, at that.
Of course, that was what she was doing with me just now. But at the same time, she always wanted to talk to me, and get closer to me. Which I was always so afraid to do, with Julia around.
I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all of the sudden. As it was that I took the clothes that I had been holding. And I then began to just start to put them on none the less. Speaking to my self quietly as I did as such.
"It doesn't matter... This isn't what I should be focused on any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare at the floor.
As it was that I continued to put all of my clothes, that I was going to sleep in for one thing. As well as the fact that I was going to wear them tomorrow. As I then did in fact seem to feel better now that I wasn't naked.
I looked on over to Zoe, as it was that I saw her doing the same thing. As it was that I still kind of felt a little bit bad for her, all at once. As I just simply shook my head once again, and spoke to my self just like before.
"You have no other choice... It's either love or lust..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that my mother was always talking to me about lust.
As she had told me it was a deadly sin, as she had liked to call it. As it was that I always thought of it was some sort of joke, at that. Due to the fact that I really did in fact not believe in that kind of stuff what so ever.
But at the same time, I also knew that it was in fact wrong. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes, at the thought of that. As I just then began to lay down on the bed.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. I felt the bed kind of take a thump, as I knew that Zoe had also laid down on it. As I then also began to hear her start to speak to me shortly after she had in fact laid her self down.
"I am sorry Joseph... I won't do that again... Good night..."