Chapter 70: Go Now! (Jangras PoV)

"We need to do this Socra! We don't know how much time we have! Joseph is right, this is the best chance that we have to fight back! They won't see it coming, and it will be out in the open!" I did in fact just seem to say to my leader, at that.
As it was that I did my best to try to change her mind, at that. As it was clear to me that it was not going to work. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit frustrated by it, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. She then did in fact just seem to shake her head back at me. As it was that she also then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me.
"We aren't ready Jangra... What do you not under stand about that? You will have to tell him to move the people out of the city..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it felt like she was not taking me seriously on that. Which it always seemed to feel that way when I talked to her. As it was that it did in fact seem to anger me a fair bit.
I seemed to squint my eyes at the she dragon, all at once. As it was that she still did in fact not seem to care. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her.
"I can't just go in to his dreams like he can for me... They are counting on us Socra! Even if I could, do you think that is a good look for us for us to not go and help them?" I did in fact just seem to say to her.
I expected Socra to wake up from what I had said. But it was clear that she still felt like she could care less. As it was that she did in fact roll her eyes at me, clearly not taking me seriously.
It was clear to me that it did in fact kind of surprise my mother and sister as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at her. As in the end, I began to start to hear her go and speak back to me.
"We didn't ask the humans to do what they are doing... It was of their own choice..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem to shock me even more as to what she had said.
My eyes just seemed to grow wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my mother Sola then did in fact just seem to step in and speak. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say.
"You are crazy Socra! They came in to help and defend our camp! We would have lost many lives, if not all of our lives if it wasn't for them!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. I still for what ever reason or another, at that. Felt like that would break the ice on what Socra was thinking.
But still, she just seemed like she did in fact not care. As I then did in fact begin to hear her go and speak back to me. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what she had to say.
"If you want to go in to the humans camp and tell them all of that, than be my guest... But I don't think many other dragons will be on your side..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that my eyes were still wide, just as she had said that. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just how I should respond to that. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and just shake my head a bit.
That was when it was that I then did in really seem to get upset. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to go and speak back to her. As I made sure that she did in fact hear as to just what I had to say.
"Fine... I will go and speak to the humans Socra! Because they will care! And I will get the other dragons on our side... You will see!" I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As I hoped that what it was that I had just said to her. That it would in fact light a spark in to her heart. To hear me say that as I was of course the dragon of destiny.
How ever, she still felt like she could in fact care less. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I heard her scoff at me, as she spoke back to me one last time, all at once.
"Yeah Jangra... I wish you good luck with all of that..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she did in fact not seem to be serious as to just what it was that she had said to me.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then just seemed to turn my head away from her, as I then in stead, got my eyes on to the fact that it was.
That my sister and my mother were just standing there. As it was that their eyes were wide, as they seemed to have nothing else to say. I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and speak back to them both, at that.
"Sola... Do you know where Omplo might be at? I don't want to walk in to the camp alone... I don't even know where it is at..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I got my eyes mainly focused on my mother. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that she still did in fact seem to have her eyes wide, at that.
It was almost as if she had not heard what I had said. As it was that I just simply stood there and waited for her to respond. When it was that I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Socra speak from behind me.
"You don't need more dragons... You just follow the same way that we go to meet with them and you will find them..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I looked at her one last time, at that. As it still did in fact seem like she could care less. As it was that I still did my best to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I turned my head to my kin one more time. As it was that I also began to go and speak to them, at that.
"I think you both should go back to the camp... It would not look good for me to bring dragons they have not seen before..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both, at that.
As it was that it was when it was that my mother seemed to wake her self up, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. As she then did in fact seem to squint her eyes at me for what ever reason or another.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case at first. As it was that she then did in fact also seem to shake her head back at me. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me as well.
"Why? I have seen their faces before... They might remember me... You need all the help you can get..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to not even hesitate on just what it was that she had said to me. As it was that I then did in fact simply shake my head back at her. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to speak right back to her as well.
"No... I need to do this on my own... You just go back to camp... And you will know if things went well..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
My mother seemed to not be happy with what I had said at all. But in the end, she then did in fact at least seem to nod her head back at me. As she let me know that she was going to do as such a thing like that.
I felt a whole lot better about all of that of course. That was until I then did in fact just seem to notice. That my sister was seeming to walk past me for what ever reason or another.
I was completely lost as to just what she was doing. As it was that she had a bit of a strange look on her eyes. As she then did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, at that.
"No Socra... You must see... You must see it all..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As she had a very strange and almost scary voice on just what she had said.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to go right to our leader. As it was clear that Socra was a bit surprised her self, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to step back a little bit, all at once.
How ever, just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when my vision turned completely black, all at once. As it was that I was a bit afraid, as things did in fact seem to be so cold.