Chapter 18: Already (Jangras PoV)

I stared in to the water, for quite a bit of some time, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing at first. That was, of course when I felt some thing push me from the side.
I was a little bit lost, and pushed off balance, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to fall in to the water, all of the sudden. As I lifted my self up once I was out of the chilly water.
As I turned my head on over a bit lost as to who had done that. As I stared at the both of the dragons all of the sudden, all at once. As I then just seemed to speak right on over to them, all at once.
"Hey? Who did that? What was that about?!" I did in fact just seem to say all of the sudden. A bit upset as to just what it was that had in fact happened for some reason.
Even though the chilly water did in fact just seem to calm me. As it was that it was in fact a soothing feeling. That kind of made me want to close my eyes just now.
As it was that I was just about to do as such a thing like that. Before it was that I realized that the both of them were in fact laughing. As I tilted my head on over towards them both, a bit lost as to just what was going on.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at at the both of them. Omplo then did in fact just seem to speak up. As I listened as to just what it was that the he dragon felt like he needed to say, at that.
"You think my old bones can do such a thing?" He said, as I saw him roll his eyes at me, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back on over to Yikla.
Who I saw that Yikla had a bit of a big smile on her face, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to roll my eyes right on over to her. As it was that I then just began to speak right back on over to the she dragon.
The she dragon just continued to smile right back on over to me. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare right back at her. As it was that she listened as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Come on Yikla? Are you still that childish?" I said to the she dragon, as I did in fact just seem to tilt my head right on over to her. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to what I had said.
For what ever reason or another, it did in fact just seem to make her laugh even louder. As it was that I was so lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on. As it was that Yikla then did in fact just seem to speak right back on over to me.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to stare back at her. As I then just listened as to what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place as well, all at once.
"Come on Jangra! Do you like to have any fun any more?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was clear that she was bringing up when it was that we had first met.
I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As I felt like she had a bit of a fair point on what she had said. As I knew that I was always too stressed out and anxious, to be able to have fun.
I kind of just grunted a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head right on over to her. As it was that she did in fact stare right back at me of course, just as before.
As it was that I did in fact also speak to her. As it was that I saw that her eyes were right on mine. As she then did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... If you're going to push me in to the water... Than you better come in here with me..." I said, as I had my eyes squinted at her. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
As it was that she seemed to notice that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then began to start to see her smile right back on over to me.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to yell back at me. As it was that my eyes were wide as she did so. As I did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh! Don't even tempt me Jangra!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then all of the sudden did in fact jump right in to the water. As it was that I did in fact just seem to jump back, at that.
I saw a massive splash in the water, as it did in fact land right on me, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact kind of bring back memories back to when I was little. And when it was that I did in fact play in the water with all of my friends.
I let it a bit of a rough sigh to my self at the thought of that. As it was that I knew that I simply needed to live in the now, right now. As it was that I suddenly got my mind and focus off of all of that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Omplo. As it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head right on over to him. And I listened as to what it was that the he dragon felt like he had needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"The water is fresh to drink... Go ahead and take some!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide as soon as he had said what he had said.
Not too much longer after that, I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low in to the water. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to drink some. As it was that it was in fact some of the best water that I felt like I had ever tasted before.
I wished that I could just stay here for ever, if I wasn't going to lie to my self. As I felt like this was the perfect place for us to be, and to live. As I felt like we were in fact lucky for the red dragons to have found this.
How ever, I also then did in fact just seem to also realize. That there was in fact still a war going on that I needed to focus on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up, and then speak to my self.
"Oh... Screw all of that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to Yikla. Who I saw did in fact just seem to hold that same smile on her face.
As I smiled right back at her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I also then began to start to speak right back on over to her. As it was that I saw she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh... 2 can play that game then!" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I saw she did in fact just seem to tilt her head at me. As it was clear she was in fact a little bit confused as to just what I was getting at.
How ever, before it was that she did in fact get the chance to think. I then did in fact just seem to jump right on top of her, at that. As it was that I took her right down in to the water, all at the exact same time too.
I simply only pushed her down, as I didn't want it to make it seem like I was trying to drown her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to move back all at once. As I saw that Yikla lifted her self up, as I saw her eyes were wide, as she was clearly surprised.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look back at me. She then all of the sudden began to speak back to me as well. As I then just listened as to what it was that she had to say to me just now.
"Oh you little!" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden fly right back at me. As my eyes grew wide, as I was a bit surprised by it, all at once.
It was not due to the fact that it was that she was going back at me. As more as it was the fact that she did in fact just seem to be that fast. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to fall back my self.
I did my best to dodge her at the last moment, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to barely miss me, all at once. Just due to the fact that it was that I was in fact one of the fastest dragon's alive.
Yikla's eyes grew wide, clearly shocked as to just how fast I was. As it was that I then began to start to speak back to her all of the sudden. Holding the same smile on my face that I did in fact have long before.
"Didn't expect that, huh?" I did in fact just say to her. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes back at me. Clearly not wanting to admit that it was that she was in fact impressed.
As it was that she just then jumped right back at me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact easily jump away from her, seeing it coming this time. As it was that she did not have a chance, as I jumped right on top of her.
It was crazy just how strong it was that I felt like I was now. As I knew that the same could not be said when I had in fact first met her. As it was clear that it was in fact a bit of a surprise to her, all at once.
She just seemed to stand there and stare at me for some time. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to have her eyes grow wide. As she then did in fact also just seem to speak back to me, all at once.
"You really are that fast huh? Maybe you are the chosen one..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a big smile on her face, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she then just seemed to lean back a bit more calm. As it was clear that she was in fact letting me know that she was giving up on the battle with me. Which I felt like I was still a little bit defensive at first, all at the exact same time too.
But in the end, I did in fact manage to calm my self down quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to smile back at her. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod back to her.
She just seemed to continue to stare at me for a bit more time. Which did in fact kind of make me quite a bit uncomfortable. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to her all of the sudden.
"Maybe I am... Maybe..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to bite down on my teeth, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self calm.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. In the end, I did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head right back on over to Omplo, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done the same thing. That was when Omplo did in fact just seem to look back at the both of us with his own eyes wide. As it was that he just then also seemed to start to speak back to the both of us.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then just listened as to what ever it was that he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I would teach you both how to hunt fish... But I think we should get back to Monza and Socra soon... We will teach you how to hunt if you decide to stay here..." He did in fact just seem to say to us both.
As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As he then did in fact just seem to turn his head back, all at the exact same time as well. As to just where it was that Monza was in fact waiting on us, at that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head back on over to Socra. As I saw that she was in fact a little bit disappointed, as I saw her eyes were wide.
As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over to her. To try to wake her up, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact know she was listening as to what it was that he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Yikla... He is right... Hopefully we will be able to do this again..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I sure did in fact hope that it was in fact the case, all at once.
Though, I also knew that I did in fact trust Socra's decision. A lot more than the simple fact that I had fun playing in the water, as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. Yikla then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that I then also heard her speak right back on over to me, all of the sudden.
"Alright... I'll be right with you..." She did in fact just say. As I knew that she still did in fact seem to feel quite a bit uncomfortable. As to the fact that I knew it was going to take her some time to fit in with these dragons.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that all at once. I quickly did in fact just seem to shake off all of those other thoughts. As I then began to start to go and fly right on over to where Omplo was waiting.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod back at me. As it was that he also spoke back to me as well. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Stick with me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact pointing out what it was that we should obviously do.
As it was that I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self. As it was that I then began to start to see the he dragon go on ahead. And he began to start to fly up off towards the direction that we had come from earlier, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do that. That was when it was that I just seemed to steady my self up. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to start to fly up in the sky. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile as it was that I had done as such a thing.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, as well. As it was that as it was that me and Yikla were in fact both up in the sky, all at once. That was when it was that I suddenly did in fact just seem to start to hear her speak.
I turned my head on over to her all of the sudden. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was doing. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Wow... It really is like nothing I have ever seen before..." She did in fact just seem to say out loud. As I kind of tilted my head on over to her, a bit lost as to just what she was getting at.
I saw that she had a big smile on her face, all at once. As I saw that her eyes were in fact not at all on me what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head towards what she was looking at.
I then all of the sudden began to start to notice it, all at once. As even my eyes did in fact just seem to grow quite a bit wide. As to the fact that it was that it was what it was that I was in fact seeing just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed it. I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I began to start to speak out loud my self, all at once.
"Well... I thought the mountains were beautiful... But this is some thing altogether different..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare right on below me.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to hear the loud voice of Omplo, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to him. As I then just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. As I listened as to what it was that he had to say, a bit disappointed that I couldn't keep on looking.
"Well... It's a good thing we left when we did..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead and fly down. As it was that I then did in fact notice what he was in fact talking about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was. That Socra and Monza were in fact right beside each other just now. As it was that I then began to start to fly down to the ground with him.
As it was that I let out a rough sigh to my self once I was down. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As Socra and Monza both noticed all of us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Socra. As it was that I began to start to gulp. As I just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... You ready to head back?" She did in fact just seem to say to the both of us. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As she had quite a bit of a blank tone of voice just now.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Yikla. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak up.
I turned my head on over to her, quite a bit lost. As I saw her eyes were in fact some where much different. As I then listened as to just what ever my friend had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Aw... Already?"