Chapter 24: Sleep Well (Joseph's PoV)

I kind of just stood there and did in fact seem to stare for some time. As it was that I felt like I was in fact going crazy just now. As to the fact as to just how tired it was that I seemed to be, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I could have sworn I had seen things flying all around camp. Almost as if it was that it was the souls of dragons all around us. As I was not sure if they were here to harm us, or to protect us.
As I had in fact been told that the dragons in the old days. That they were in fact for the most part good, and they were not evil. Even as much as it was that I felt like there was no way that it could be true.
Once again, I felt like I had my mind lost in some books that I had read long ago. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then also seemed to speak to my self out loud, all at once.
"The red dragons are good... Right? They can't all be bad..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self out loud. As it was that I continued to trot around the out side of the camp, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said of course. I also realized that I was right on the edge of where Chad's spot was. As I also saw that he was in fact walking right up on to me as well.
As it was clear that he had in fact heard as to what I had said. As I saw that his eyes were in fact wide for a little bit of some time. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to speak right back on over to me.
My eyes were in fact quite a bit wide my self. Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. As I did listen as to just what it was that he did in fact have to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Maybe... I think they are all bad though... They might just stab us right in the back after this all..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to say that with some certainty.
As to the fact that it was clear that he did in fact believe we were in fact going to win this. As I wish that I could in fact think the same way that he was. As it was that I kind of just shivered at the thought of what he had said.
As it was that I then did in fact also seem to shake my head a bit. As it was that I also seemed to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too. Knowing he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say, just as it was that I had in fact done before.
"No... I talk to those dragons... They can not trick me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as to just what I had said at the end.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in fact in the mean time. As it was that I saw that Chad's eyes were in fact wide. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and once again speak right back on over to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I looked right in to the eyes of the man. As I then just listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... I trust you I suppose... So if you think so... Than it must be true..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As I was a bit wondering if he was being sarcastic with me at first. On what it was that he had in fact just said to me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that was when it was that I could in fact see just based off of the look that he had on his face just now, all at once. That he actually did in fact just seem to be serious with me. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be a bit of a surprise to me.
I did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts. As it was that in the end, I then began to just go right on ahead. And I then began to start to speak right back on over to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I still saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes right on me. As he did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, at that.
"Alright... I think we need to get back to walk our paths..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well. As I did my best to try to bring the both of us back to reality, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him blink his own eyes a few times. As it was that he then also did in fact just seem to nod back to me in the dark. As he then did in fact begin to start to walk right back on in the other direction.
Just as it was that I had in fact began to have turned my head, all at the exact same time too. I then began to start to see that some one was right in front of me. As it scared the hell out of me, as I was quick to draw my sword.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to realize that it was Tyler.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was my old friend. I did in fact just seem to put my sword back in my holster. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak up out loud to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Jesus Tyler... You scared the hell out of me... You are going to get your self killed if you do that..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I had a very serious look on my face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare right in to his eyes. As it was that I saw that he seemed to feel a bit bad as to what he had done. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me, all at once.
As it was that he then also began to start to speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Sorry... I didn't mean to do that... Just just wanted me to come around this time to switch shifts with you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face.
As it was that I then began to start to remember as to the fact that it was. That John was not going to make us do this through the entire night. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh of relief.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to go and speak back to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Thank you Tyler... I appreciate it..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and walk right past him. Just as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to feel him smack my shoulder. As it was that he also then began to start to speak to me shortly after all of that was said and done.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I looked back at him. And I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Your welcome man... Sleep well... And good night..." He did in fact just seem to say right back at me. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
I seemed to feel some what better as to just that being the case. As it was that I wondered if that was just me knowing I was getting some sleep. Or if it was more just me knowing as to the fact that I was happy he had said that.
As it was that I seemed to just speak back to him one last time. Before it was that we both seemed to walk right away from each other. As I knew he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you man... Good luck on your shift..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I wanted to say good night to him as well. But I quickly realized that he was in fact not going to sleep.
As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I seemed to roll my eyes all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to start to walk away from my friend, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of felt a bit bad as to the fact that I was in fact walking away. As it was that I knew as to just how close we had in fact been back in the day.
Back before it was that I had in fact got a ton of money, all at once. As I was sure that he viewed that as me throwing him away because he wasn't rich. As it was that I kind of just seemed to speak to my self a little bit quietly at the thought of that.
"I really am a terrible friend..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I got my thoughts and my focus off of every thing else.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right to where the wagon was at. As it was that I felt like I was in fact simply just wanting to rest. Knowing that I just hated life, after it was that my father had gotten that money.
I then did in fact just seem to stop right at the front of the wagon, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was in fact about to climb right on in, all at the exact same time as well. That was until I then began to start to hear the voice of John from up at the front, all of the sudden.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop what I was doing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head over to him. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Joseph... Let your sister sleep in there for now... I have set a tent up for you and Julia... Julia should be waiting on you in there if she isn't already asleep..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was clear that he had in fact must have said the same thing to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to start to nod back to John, all at the exact same time as well. As I also then began to speak to him right after doing as such.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were wide as he stared back at me. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I could in the mean time. As I knew he was listening as to just what I had to say to him right now.
"Thank you John... Good night..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. Not all too sure if he was actually going to go to sleep him self. Or if he actually even ever did sleep, all at the exact same time as well.
Either way, it did in fact just seem to calm the both of us down. As it was that I saw him start to nod right back on over to me, all at once. As it was that he also then began to start to speak right back on over to me shortly after that was all said and done.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I was not all too sure what to do. As I just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"You too Joseph... Sleep well... You won't have the wagon tomorrow..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face after he had said what he had said.
As it was that it then did in fact almost kind of want to upset me, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like he was just doing that in spite. But I also knew that I could not act as the weak link to the rest of the group.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him point right on over to the tent. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and walk right on over to it.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then began to speak to my self a bit under my breathe, shortly after doing so.
"Alright... I've got this... I can sleep good tonight..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I was not all too sure as to whether or not that was true. As well as the fact that I was not sure if that was in fact going to be much sleep I was going to get.
As it was that I just did my best to try to not think on that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to just go right on ahead. And I did in fact just seem to stop right at the front of the tent, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I also then began to start to speak to Julia. Who I knew that John had told me that she was in side. As I hoped she was awake, and could hear as to just what I had to say to her right now.
"Hey Julia... I'm coming in... Just didn't want to scare you..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self.
As I knew that it was a rare occasion when it was that she did in fact seem to get scared. As it was that I kind of just seemed to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that I of course, shortly after that, did in fact hear her voice from in side the tent.
As it was that I then just seemed to feel a whole lot better. As it was that I was in fact going to go and head on in to the tent. As I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"That was a while... I was wondering when you would come in... I've been waiting for you for quite a while..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As she had a bit of a strange sort of tone of voice as she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case, all at once. That was until I then did in fact begin to start to walk in to the tent. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that she was only wearing a bra on, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that I had noticed that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that she then quickly did in fact just seem to take it off. Revealing all of her breast, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of was a little bit lost and I was a bit shocked at first. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should in fact do. As it was that I then simply began to start to speak right on over to her.
"Uh... I don't know about this tonight Julia... I am really really tired... I can't really give you any energy..." I did in fact just seem to whisper. As it was that I made sure that no one else could in fact hear us.
Julia seemed to start to see a little bit of a disappointed look on her face, all at the exact same time too. As I saw her seem to droop her head a little bit low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
As it was that she had in fact just done as such a thing like that. I saw her begin to put her bra back on, as she also did speak to me, as she did in fact do as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"It's just been so long since I felt like we have had any fun... I'm sorry... I didn't want to make me seem like I was forcing you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I kind of once again did in fact just seem to feel quite a bit bad as to what she had said. As it was that I really kind of felt like I wanted to do it, at that. But I also knew that I wanted to be able to give it my all for her.
And I felt like I could in fact not do as such a thing like that tonight. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to speak right back to her.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that her eyes right on to mine. As she listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry... But tonight isn't the night... We will have plenty of nights upcoming where hopefully I won't be as tired as before..." I did in fact just seem to say right on over to her. As I had a very serious look on my face, just as soon as I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her.
As it was that she once again did in fact just seem to stare back at me. I did in fact just seem to start to see her nod back to me, all at once. As she then began to start to speak right back on over to me shortly after that.
"It's okay... I know how tired you are Joseph... Let's just get some sleep..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was in fact horny no longer. As it was that I kind of felt bad for letting her down like that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead and I began to lay right beside her. As it was that I knew that she was in fact at least happy about that.
As it was that I just seemed to close my eyes as soon as my head hit the pillow, all at once. As I felt like I wanted to sleep right now, all at once. But I said one last thing to her before it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden.
"I love you Julia... Sleep well..."