Chapter 78: Not Like This (Jangras PoV)

I felt John on my back, as it was that I knew that it was safe to go. Though I felt like safe was not at all a good word to use right now. As it was that I did in fact realize as to just what it was that was in fact going on.
This was what it was that we had in fact planned for. As we had set several traps for them, and we were ready for them. But I still felt like I could not help but to be afraid, and not sure as to just what was coming.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to fly back to my camp. As it was that I heard the voice of John, just as I had done as such a thing like that, none the less.
"Come on every one! We all need to fly back to our camp! It is the middle of the city, and we need to stand our grand and make sure we all have men on our backs!" I heard him say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear just based off of the tone of his voice right now. That he was not at all here to play any games what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as those thoughts came in to my head.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. I then did in fact hear the thud of a dragon landing beside us. As I turned my head on over to see that it was Travis, and it was in fact Socra.
As I felt a whole lot better knowing that they were here. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact hear Socra go up ahead and speak.
"Every one listen to him! We need to go now! The center is the safest! They could be coming from every where!" She did in fact just seem to say, none the less.
As it was that I felt like she had a fair point on what she had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was clear that she had in fact made sure to think on any possible way this could go bad.
As it was that I had heard as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I knew that it was my turn to go and speak up. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to do as such a thing like that.
"Come on now! You heard what she said! Let's go now! We have been getting ready for this over the last few days! We don't have time!" I did in fact just seem to say.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said at the last part of all of that. That was when it was that it just then seemed to wake every one up, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear voices all around me, all at once.
As it was that it seemed like it was quite a bit chaotic, none the less. That was until I saw one dragon in specific go up ahead and fly up. As it was Kips much to my surprise, as he began to yell to the entire tribe.
"Come on! Listen to what they said! We need to go now! Or we will surely all die!" He did in fact just seem to say as to just what he had said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be a little bit over the top with it.
But at the same time as well, I could not help but to feel like. He might actually have a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I knew that Plyma wanted to make sure that we were in fact all dead, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just then seemed to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to see that all of the other dragons began to fly up as well.
As it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I also then began to start to hear the voice of John from right behind me.
"Alright Jangra... It's time to go now!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he was in fact dead serious as to just what he had said. As I also did in fact realize that he had a fair point on what he had said.
As it seemed like all of the dragons were now flying up. Except for me of course, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead and do the same.
As it was that I went at quite a fast speed as I did as such a thing like that, at that. As it was that I was a little bit worried that John. Might in fact fall off of my back, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, as I got up to a good height up in the sky, all at once. That was when it was that I just then seemed to feel him on my back still. As it was that I just then seemed to go and speak out loud to my self, at that.
"Well... Here we go... We are ready..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it felt like I had to tell my self as to just what I had said. That way I could feel better as to all that was in fact going on.
It didn't seem to work too well for me at all, how ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to let out a soft sigh.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when I heard the voice of some other dragon from not too far away. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what the she dragon had to yell.
"We are coming! We are all coming Jangra!" I did in fact just seem to hear Plink yell out loud, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I made sure not to stop my self or to hesitate. As I did in fact just seem to keep on flying, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to nod quite a bit to my self at that.
As just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I just then seemed to stand there and stare. As I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, none the less. And it was that I did in fact realize as to just how many dragons that were in fact here right now. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to yell out loud to all of them, at that.
"We will win! We will win! We are in this together! This is the new chapter of our story! This is the new beginning!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I used a phrase that the humans said a lot.
As it was that I made sure that they did in fact know of course, at that. It seemed to lighten the mood up at least a little bit. Though I could still tell that a lot of the dragons, and a lot of the humans were still scared.
As it was that I steadied my self up as we got in to their camp, all at once. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of my friend Kota from close by, all of the sudden.
"Well... Now we just wait I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say. As I saw that his eyes were in fact wide. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
As it was that it seemed like every one was a bit afraid. Even before and after what he had just said. As it was that it did in fact seem like he had nothing at all to say to help.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then began to feel John climb from off of my back, all of the sudden. As I turned my head on over to him, a bit lost as to just what he was doing.
My eyes were wide, as I saw him gather him self all of the sudden. As it was that he then looked directly back at me. As it was that he then did in fact also begin to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I will be back... I just need to talk to every one here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that he was talking to the people that were in the camp.
I looked at him right in to his eyes for just a few moments. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, as I couldn't help but to be worried. As I was not all too sure if we had time for him to do as such a thing like that.
Either way how ever, I felt like there was no point in wasting any more time at that. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to the man. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak back to him shortly after that.
"Good luck... I'll be waiting here..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact just seem like it was the only thing that I could do. As it was that my eyes were wide, all at the exact same time as well.
John seemed to feel better, just as soon as I had said that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to me. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to jog past me to get to the middle of his camp.
I watched him, as he did as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. As I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As he then did in fact just seem to speak up very loud just as he had got there.
"Alright every one! This is the time! They are coming now! This is our time to fight back! We know what we have trained for!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he held his bow up high, just as he had said that. As it was that he made sure that every one was in fact listening to what he had said. Which it did in fact seem to be the case, at least as far as I could tell.
As I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and stare back at every one.
Just as he seemed to continue to do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to see Joseph step in to the frame, at that. As it was that he also then seemed to go on ahead and speak up him self.
"That is right! We have trained for this for a long time now! Every one get on your dragons! This is it! This is the start to the end!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what he had said.
As it was clear that he was thinking the same sort of way that I was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply nod back to him. Though I knew that he did in fact not have his eyes on me what so ever, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. That was when it was that I then once again heard the loud voice of John. As it was that he seemed to speak up for the last time, all at the exact same time too.
"Here we go!" He did in fact just seem to yell, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to run to where I was at. As it was that I was a little bit lost and surprised at first, never the less, at that.
How ever, I knew just as to what it was that I needed to do. As I then did in fact just seem to lower my self all of the sudden. That way he could in fact hop on board to my back, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my back seemed to drop just as he hopped on me. But I maintained my balance, none the less. As it was that I just then began to start to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... So what do we do now?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
I seemed to stare at the man right in to his eyes for a few moments. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes back at me. As it was that he also then began to start to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Now we do what we have trained to do... And what you dragons do best... It's time to fly!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it almost seemed like he was in fact excited for what it was that we were about to do.
For me, it was just the opposite for all of this. As it was that I knew that he had nothing to lose at this point. As I felt like I could say the same thing as he was feeling.
Though I knew that it was still a lie, none the less. As I knew that there was still a whole lot to lose, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak up, at that.
"Alright! Here we go! Every one! Fly high!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As I spoke almost as if it was that I was commanding the dragons to do as I had told.
I expected some of them to be upset as to just what I had done. But it was clear to me that no one had time to complain right now. As it was that we all then did in fact just seem to fly up in the air, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that the humans did in fact get on their specific dragons, all at once. As it was that it had seemed to be the case, none the less. That was when it was that I heard the voice of one of the men yell.
"I see them, they come from the east!" He did in fact just seem to yell, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just exactly where that was at all. As I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with my eyes wide, at that.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to stare in that direction. As to just where it was that I had in fact seen every one else look on over to.
And sure enough, I did in fact see far away in the distance, were in fact some black dragons. As it was that their leader Plyma. He was at the front of all of it, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact seen just be the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at the dragon who had killed my father. As I then did in fact begin to start to go to speak to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... This is my chance to get a clean shot at him... While he is still in the front..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As it was that it was a bit of a whisper, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew as to just how big, strong, and fast that the dragon was, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew as to how easily he would tear me apart, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to think twice, as I thought more on what my mother had told me.
I knew that I was not in the right head space right now, none the less. As it was that I knew that it was a terrible spot for me to be in right now. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John. As it was that he did in fact pat me on my back to get me to calm down. As he could tell that I was in fact a bit afraid, at that.
"Remember... We do as we planned... I shoot from far away... And if dragons get close, you need to make sure I don't fall... And I will try to help you with my sword..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
I looked on over to the man with my eyes wide. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to nod my head right back on over to him, at that.
I knew that we had planned on this for quite a long time, at that. As it was that I knew that I was in fact ready for this, at that. As I wondered if the others were in fact ready for it how ever.
Either way, I felt like it didn't matter at all, just now. As it was that I knew that I needed to focus on the fighting skills I was trained for. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to John, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... I am ready... We've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to make sure it did in fact sound like I was serious.
As it was hard for me to do as such a thing like that just now. As I knew as to just how scared and afraid I did in fact seem to feel in side. As it was that it was all that it was that it seemed like I could focus on right now.
As I just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit longer. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit quietly, at that.
"Alright... This is the time..." I said, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the first few dragons lift them selves up, all at once. As it was clear that it did in fact surprise the black dragons, all of the sudden.
As it was that they then did in fact almost seem to hesitate, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then immediately did in fact see a flurry of arrows fly by. As it was that I saw many dragons fall to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have seen it be the case. As I knew that most of the humans were not as good at John with aim. It still was good enough to scare them back from the initial attack, all at once.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to fly up my self. As it was that I then did in fact let John get a good view on who to shoot. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him speak to him self, at that.
"There we go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to lock on to his target, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact hear the flick of the string, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact heard as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I watched the arrow fly ahead of me. As it was that I saw that it was aimed directly towards Plyma who was now no longer at the front.
How ever, the arrow seemed to fly right past a few of the black dragons. As it was that it looked like it was going right at Plyma. That was until it seemed like the purple dragon almost seemed to see it coming.
He then did in fact just seem to dodge it easily, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact look directly at us. As he then did in fact just seem to yell out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"You may think that you have us Joseph! But we will show you the true strength of the black dragons! Every one go now! Kill any human and dragon you see close to you!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was trying to motivate the black dragons. As it was that he then did in fact get his eyes off of me and John. As it was that I let out a soft sigh of relief, as I did in fact also seem to shiver a bit, at that.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact get my mind and focus. On to the fact that it was that John was now speaking to me just as before.
"Alright... Help any one you see in trouble, but make sure to not get out of range for me to get good shots..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it seemed to contradict it's self as to just what he had said. As it was that I just did my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of that all.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then noticed a dragon that did in fact seem to need help. As I got my eyes on the young he dragon from not too far away.
As I seemed to stare at the dragon for a few moments time. That was when it was that I noticed as to just who it was, at that. As I then did in fact go and yell to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I've got you Crink! Just hang on!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I saw that the young he dragon did in fact just seem to look in my direction.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod right to me. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to lock eyes on to me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down all of the sudden.
As soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a few slices from the bow. Just as I then did in fact also seem to slam my self in to the black dragon.
Though the black dragon was not a huge black dragon what so ever. I was in fact still surprised to notice that I was a lot stronger than last time. As it was that I then yelled at the dragon as I saw him fly black.
"You dragons will pay for what you have done! You should leave while you have the chance!" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I tried to put fear in to the dragon to flea the battle, at that.
But it was clear that I had not done a very good job at it at all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the dragon squint it's eyes at me. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to see it try to fly back at me.
It had its claws out, as it was clearly ready to strike out at me. As it was that I was prepared to swing back at me, all of the sudden. That was until I then did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of John from on top of me.
"I've got this Jangra!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a flick from his bow, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
As I watched the arrow fly right over my shoulder, all at once. As it was that it hit the black dragon directly in his weak spot, as well. As his eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide at first, all of the sudden.
As it was that the dragon then did in fact just seem to fly to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Thank goodness... Now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that I was going to get ready to go and help some sort of other dragon. That was until I then did in fact notice a dragon laying on the ground.
As it was that it was the limp body of Crink, the dragon that I had just helped, at that. As it was that just as soon as it was that I had helped him. It seemed like I had lost track of him, and some one else had got to him.
I felt sick as to just what it was that I did in fact seem to see. As it was that I almost wanted to drop a tear, when it was none the less. That I seemed to hear the voice of John wake me up, all at once.
"What are you doing?! Fly up! We need to help some one else Jangra!" He did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that he did in fact not notice the dead body of Crink on the ground, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt sick, as I knew that there was no use in me bringing it up. As it was that I knew that at this point. I did in fact have to keep my focus on the rest of just what was going on in this battle, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact tried to do as such a thing like that. I then got my focus on the voice of one of my friends from near by. As it was that I heard that it was in fact Penta, all of the sudden.
I turned my head on over to her, as I did in fact have my eyes wide. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and stare at her. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to yell, none the less.
"Kips! No! You will all pay for this!" I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the limp body of my friend from right beside her.
As it was that I also did in fact see that Kota and Nink were fighting by her side right now. As it was that I was about to go and help them. When it was that I just felt some thing push in to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that it did in fact seem to be the case, none the less. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of John, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem to yell at me, all at the exact same time too.
"Damn it Jangra! Fly up!" He said, as it was that he then shot and killed the dragon that had just slammed in to me, all at once. As I did my best to try to regain my balance, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes. And I did in fact get my focus on my group of friends that were not too far away.
It was clear that they were in a losing battle right now. As they had in fact all lost their humans on their backs. As it was clear that they all needed my help, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes on over in to that direction. As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at once, at that.
"I've got you guys... Don't worry..." I did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that I felt like they had heard as to just what I had said. As if it was that I felt like they knew that I was in fact coming.
Either way, it didn't seem to matter to me what so ever. If it was that I did in fact not actually make it there, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and fly on over to them.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I then did in fact seem to start to remember that John was beside me, as I could hear the flicks of his arrows. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to go and yell to him, at that.
"John... Shoot the dragons in front of us! I am going to help them!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that there was no point in telling him that these dragons were some of my best friends, at that.
I knew that it was besides the point, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to stare at the dragons as I flew close to them. As it was that I heard the rough voice of John, as he spoke to me through the wind.
"Got it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then seemed to see one of his arrows hit the dragon that Kota was in fact fighting.
As it was that it gave Kota some relief, all at once. As he was getting hit hard by 2 black dragons that were below him, at that. But as soon as it was that he had in fact seen one of them fall to the ground.
He then did in fact just seem to go and look at me. As he then did in fact seem to smile and nod to me. As it was that he then yelled to the dragon that was below him.
"What was that, that you were saying to me?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As he did in fact have a very angry smirk. Just as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had even said.
That was when it was that the dragon seemed to get a bit worried. As just as it was that he turned his head on over in my direction. As it was clear that he knew that some thing was in fact coming towards him.
It was simply too late for him to do any thing at all. As it was that I was far too fast and far too strong for the dragon to handle. As it was that I pushed the dragon straight to the ground, as I yelled at him in anger.
"Now! Now you die!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact in pure rage, as to the fact that I was thinking about my father. And all of the other dragons that I loved that I had in fact lost already.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said. As I saw that the dragon did in fact have his eyes wide, at that. That was when I then dug my claw straight in to the weak spot of the dragon, at that.
As it was that I did in fact end the life of the dragon, just like that. As it was that I heard no noise, not even a whimper come from it. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to climb off of the front of the dragon.
I seemed to wonder if John might get worried about me, at that. But it did in fact seem like his mind was in fact in a different place right now. As I could in fact hear the arrows flying above me still, at that, as I spoke to my self quietly, as well.
"Good... Now... The others..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at my friends. To make sure that they were doing okay, and that they did not need help them selves.
Just as it was that I seemed to look that way, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to see all 3 of my friends together fighting off one more dragon, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the dragon then realized there was no chance in winning.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see it fly up in the air to try to escape the battle. I was tempted to go after it and finish it off. As I knew that it could just go to some other part of the battle, at that.
How ever, just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw an arrow fly past me, all at once. As it then hit the dragon directly in its weak spot.
The dragon then did in fact just seem to fall to the ground, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact hear the voice of Nink. As it was that he then did in fact seem to speak up in gratitude, all at once.
"Thank you Joseph and John! You really helped us there!" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground.
As it was that he then did in fact seem to get his eyes on Kips. As it was that I did in fact kind of stare at my good friend. As it was that I was sad to see him the way that he was, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to stare at the red dragon for a little bit longer. Before it was that I then did in fact hear John go and speak from above me. As I then once again did listen as to just what it was that he had to say right now.
"Thank us later... This battle is no where near being over..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could hear quite a bit of a dark tone of voice just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said that, it then did in fact remind me of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to all of my friends. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to nod back to me, all at once.
Just as it was that we all had done as such a thing like that. That was when all of the then did in fact just seem to fly up in to the air. As it was that we then did in fact all go right on ahead and look for places to help.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing my self, none the less. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a voice from not too far away. As it was that I then did in fact notice that it was Joergen who was speaking, at that.
"Oh... Sola... It is sad... Isn't it... To see your brother like this? You would have never have thought of this before... But he changed... That day that you and your mate betrayed him!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what the dragon was getting at. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head on over that way. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see my mother.
As it was that she was pinned down to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, at that. My eyes were wide as I saw that it was the case. As it was that I just then began to hear my mother go and speak back to the big black dragon, at that.
"We didn't betray him! We dug for a long time! We gave up! He and his father are the ones who betrayed us all!" She did in fact just seem to say to the black dragon.
As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide as she had said that. As it was clear to me that she was giving in to the fight between them. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up as soon as it was the case.
I then began to fly over in that direction to help my mother, all at once. As it was that I was ready to bring that dragon to the ground, none the less. That was until the black dragon then seemed to go and speak back to my mother in an angry voice of his own.
"No... Your kind has always been weak! Plyma's father was right! Why do you think your mother left you? Now you will die! Just like she did!" He did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
I then saw him begin to put his claw up in the air, all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that he was getting ready for one last strike on my mother. That was when I tried one last desperate attempt to save her.
I then did in fact yell to John, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that he knew as to just where it was that I was going. As I knew that he could hear as to just what it was that I was even saying right now.
"John! Shoot him now!" I did in fact just seem to yell, all at once. As it was that John then went right back at me with some thing in return. Just as he had in fact heard me say as to just what I had said.
"I can't! He's hiding his weak spot! I can't get a shot on him!" He did in fact just seem to yell. As just as it was that he had said as to what he had said. And just as it was that I seemed to get close enough to the dragon.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact see the dragon dig his claw right in to my mother. As it was that I then did in fact see my mother's eyes go wide.
As just as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that my heart seemed to stop, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to yell at the top of my lungs.
"No! No mother! Not now! Not like this!"