Chapter 53: Finally (Jangras PoV)

It was a normal evening for me, as so it seemed to feel. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be trying to keep my self calm. As it was that I stood by the river, and did my best to focus on the fish.
As it was that it was really hard for me to do so. As it was that I felt like I had a lot of different thoughts going through my head right now. As it was that I then did in fact close my eyes, as I also spoke to my self quietly.
"I'm okay... I am fine... Nothing bad is happening..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I knew as to just what I had said was in fact true, none the less. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm.
As it was that I felt like the flying run I had done with John. That it was in fact either him just being very good with all of this some how. Or it was just a simple fluke, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As I knew the past couple of days were not as lucky as the first one. As I knew that a few of the humans had fallen off, at that. As it was that some of them had in fact nearly died.
Luckily no one had died how ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I let out a bit of a nervous sigh at the thought of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self all of the sudden.
"More death is imminent to come..." I did in fact say. As it was that I knew that it would stay that way. Until it was that this war was in fact over, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just opened my eyes, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt a few tears drop from my eyes, all of the sudden. As it was that I could not lie to my self, I felt alone more than ever, all at once.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As I then did in fact wince as I had a thought just seem to come in to my head. As it was that I then spoke the thought out loud, all at once.
"This must be how Mik always feels..." I did in fact say. As it was that I felt ever so bad for my sister. As it was that I knew that so many dragons had loved her before.
But now, it seemed like no one could care less about her. As I felt like I wish that I could spend more time with her, at that. But it was just the simple fact that I knew that it could not be the case what so ever.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to just look back at the river that was in front of me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some time. I did in fact also just seem to shake my head, all of the sudden. As it was that I spoke to my self a bit quietly, even though no one was close to me.
"Focus... Do what you came here to do..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead of course. And I got my focus on to the fish that were in fact swimming past me.
As it was that I got my eyes on a group that was far away. That was when it was that I then readied my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact also start to go right on ahead.
And I then began to just start to jump right at the fish. Just as it was that they had come the perfect distance, none the less. As I then did in fact just seem to barely catch one, that was at the end of the school.
As it was that I had caught it how ever, all at once. I then lifted my self up all of the sudden, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self out loud, all of the sudden.
"Maybe I'm not too bad..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I could. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to try to wake my self up, all at once.
As I then did in fact go right on ahead and calm my self down. As I then did in fact also just seem to get out of the water all at once. And I then also began to go and drop the fish on to the ground, at that.
As it was that I began to start to eat it, as I had done as such. As just as it was that I had also began to start to eat the fish. I heard a voice of a she dragon speak to me from up above, all of the sudden.
"You aren't bad at all... You must have had a good teacher huh?" I heard the voice of Plink just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I then watched as the pretty she dragon began to fly down to me.
As it was that I had seen it be the case, all of the sudden. I also then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I always did in fact seem to feel uncomfortable when I was around her.
It was clear that the she dragon did in fact have feelings for me. But I felt like I didn't want to have feelings for her what so ever. As it was that I felt like I would in fact be much better off alone right now.
As it was that I had continued to have felt that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and keep my self calm. As it was that I then simply began to start to speak back to her all of the sudden.
"Oh... Hey Plink..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was clear that I was in fact letting her know of course. That I was really not too interested in talking to her right now.
As it was that I kind of felt like it might come of as rude. But it did in fact just seem to not bother her a single bit. As it was that she just continued to smile, as she seemed to stare right back at me, at that.
As it was that I continued to stand there and stare for some more time. In the end, I did in fact let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact go on ahead and hear her speak back to me.
"You seem to be a little bit grouchy right now... Are you okay?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that she noticed that I did in fact not feel alright, all at once.
As it was also clear to me that she was also not getting the hint. That I felt like I didn't want to talk to any one at all just now. As it was that I felt like I may as well just get over that all at this point, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head at her, all at once. As I then did in fact also go on ahead and speak to her shortly after all of that.
"Sorry... I just... I don't know what is wrong with me... This just doesn't feel right... This doesn't feel like home..." I did in fact say to her. As it was that I did in fact also seem to stare at her with my eyes wide.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to also stare back at me. As it was that she had a little bit of a sad look on her own face. Just as it was that she had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had said to her.
As it was that she seemed to just go right on ahead. And she seemed to dip her own head a little bit low to the ground, at that. That was when it was that I then began to hear her speak back to me.
"Yeah... I under stand... But it isn't like we can go back... We have to win this war first... At least..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she just seemed to trail off at the end of just what she had in fact said to me.
I kind of just seemed to shiver a little bit my self. Just as soon as it was that she had said that to me. As it was that I did my best to act calm, as I did in fact also speak right back to her.
"Yeah... When we do win... I don't think we will be able to go back home... The humans know about us... The we also can't be near the black dragons... Plus... We aren't exactly attacking back... We are just defending..." I did in fact just point out to her.
As it was some thing that I had kind of felt like to Socra many times. As I had tried to point that out to her, none the less. As to the fact that we were not going to win with out attacking them back.
I did my best to try to act as calm and as cool as I could. As it was that I did in fact do my best to get my mind off of my leader. As it was that I did in fact get my focus on to Plink in stead, as I heard her speak back to me.
"Fair enough... But once we surprise them with this... Than we will have them on their ropes... We can use that human to find out where they go to next!" She did in fact just seem to say back to me.
As it was clear that she was in fact giving me some ideas. As she was in fact bringing up some things I hadn't thought on before. As I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, at those thoughts.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her. That was when it was that I also began to start to nod back to her. As it was that I smiled, as I then did in fact seem to speak back to her all of the sudden.
"Fair point your self... If they are running away panicked... We can get them one at a time... With all of us being together!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I now did in fact just seem to almost be getting a little bit excited, at that.
Plink seemed to move all around all of the sudden. As it was clear that she did in fact have a lot of thoughts racing through her head. As it was also clear to me that she was in fact excited about the idea, all at once.
As it was that I had continued to have stood there and stared. She then stopped her self for just a moment. As it was that she then seemed to just go and stare right in to my eyes.
We seemed to stare at one another for quite a bit of some time. Before it was that she then eventually began to start to speak to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say to me right now.
"This is going to work! This is a great plan! You need to talk to the leaders about this!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
That was when the smile then did in fact go away from my face. As it was that I then did in fact kind of feel a little bit afraid. As I knew that every time that I put an idea out there, it always got dismissed.
As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. Which did in fact just seem to stop her all of the sudden. As it was clear she had noticed it, as she then did in fact also seem to tilt her head at me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just let out a rough sigh all of the sudden. As it was that I also began to just start to speak right back on over to her after that.
"Yep... But I think we have to win this battle before I can tell them that... They have a habit of getting mad at me for thinking in advance..." I did in fact just say to her.
I saw her eyes grow wide, just as I had said that to her. As I knew that it was just a short way of explaining things to her, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh her self, as well.
As it was that I did in fact seem to hear her do as such. I just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide. As this time she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"Well... Fair point I suppose... We should focus on winning this first..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was not really the way that I had in fact meant things.
But she also had a very fair point on what she had just said. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then simply nodded back to the she dragon.
We both just seemed to stare at one another for a little bit more time. As it was that I just then did in fact kind of feel a little bit uncomfortable. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver. As I then also did in fact go right on ahead and shake my head back to her. Before it was that I also then began to speak back to the she dragon, at that.
"Well... I have got to get back to my tribe now... It was nice talking to you though Plink... I will keep that all in to mind..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that.
As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was. That I was going to have to leave her just now. As I knew that a lot of it was the fact that I did in fact feel like I didn't want to talk to her.
But the main fact how ever, was in fact the case. That I knew that I was in fact needed all the way back at the camp just now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and see Plink smile right back at me.
I felt a little bit relieved as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that we both just seemed to stare at one another, all at once. As she then did in fact go and seem to start to speak right back to me.
"Alright! It was nice talking to you! Hope to see you soon for some more training in the next few days!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see her turn her head away from me all of the sudden.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not get to see her much. As there was nearly 10000 dragons that were living at this place. As it was that I saw so many different dragons through out the day, at that.
I got my mind and my focus off of all of that how ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a soft sigh to my self this time. As I watched as it was that Plink then began to start to fly away.
As it was that I noticed that it was in fact the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self, all at the exact same time too. And I then began to just simply go right on ahead and speak to my self quietly.
"Alright... Get back to the camp... Just like you planned..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I went and seemed to go and fly up in the sky, just as she had in fact done.
As it was that I seemed to get above the trees, all at once. I then began to start to get a little bit confused as to just where I was at. As I then did in fact seem to gulp, as I also began to speak to my self out loud, as well.
"Focus... I know the way back to the home..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I knew that I was not going to call it my home. As I knew that it was in fact simply just not the case for me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down. In the end, I did in fact just seem to look over in the direction. As I noticed that it was just on the side of my vision, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was in fact the way back to my camp. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to go and nod back to me, as well. As it was that I also just seemed to speak to my self shortly after all of that.
"Alright... Let's go..." I did in fact just say to my self. Almost as if it was that I felt like some one was going to be right beside me. As it some one was in fact coming with me.
How ever, I knew that I was all alone just now. Such as it seemed to be the case a lot of the time now. As I just then did in fact begin to start to begin to wonder if getting closer to Plink wasn't such a bad thing.
I shook my head how ever, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was the last thing I needed to have my focus on right now. As I once again then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self, at that.
"Alright... Just get back to the cave..." I said to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to fly out in to that direction, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as it was that I had seemed to have let that be the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I got my mind off of every thing that had been in my head long before now.
As it was that it did in fact not seem to take me long to get back to camp shortly after that. As I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to start to land down in to the camp.
Just as it was that I had in fact got there, all of the sudden. I then did in fact hear the voice of my friend Kota. As it was that he then began to start to speak to me for what ever reason or another, at that.
"Hey Jangra! Socra was just asking where you were at! She is waiting to speak to you in the cave!" He did in fact just say to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh, at that.
Just as it was that he had in fact said as to what he had said to me. As it was that I simply seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to Kota shortly after.
"Alright... Thank you Kota..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I knew that I had not really meant as to what I had said to him. As it was that I grimaced, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Kota didn't seem to have that bother him what so ever. As it was that it did in fact seem like he had not noticed that at all. As he simply nodded back to me, as he also spoke back to me shortly after that all.
"You are welcome Jangra!" He did in fact just seem to say. As he seemed to have happy smile on his face. As it was some thing that I felt like I wished that I had right now.
As it was that the both of us then did in fact simply turn our heads away from one another. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead my self. And I then began to start to turn my head towards the cave, all at once.
As that was where it was that Kota had told me Socra was at. As I knew that she was in fact waiting for me in side of there, all at once. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Great... What does she want with me?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go further and further in to the cave.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact see a light glimmer all the way in the corner. As I saw some thing seem to move in there, all at the exact same time too.
I jumped back, a little bit afraid as to what it was, all at once. As it was that I just then seemed to hear the voice of Socra, not too much longer after that, as well. As it felt like it should be to no such sort of surprise to me that it was in fact the case.
"I've been waiting for you all morning Jangra! Finally!"