Chapter 72: The Name Of Amen (Joseph's PoV)

I had my eyes closed, as it was that I did my best to try to find some sort of peace right now. As it was that there were in fact so many voices around me. As it was clear that a lot of people were in fact scared.
I could not blame them for that being the case what so ever. As I knew that they had already been in this place for over a week. And it was getting harder and harder for the people to make it by here.
Of course, we were coming in for supplies daily, but still. I knew that people did not like being stuck in here. As it was quite a bit loud, and it did in fact not smell good.
As I did my best to ignore the stench that was all around me. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Tom, all at once. As he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"Joseph... Wake up there... The people need you... I think it is time for the king... They are getting... Well... Restless..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face. As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me. As I could tell, as he had his eyes wide, as it was that he did in fact stare at me.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had meant by that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head at him. As it was that I also then began to go and speak to him all of the sudden.
"What do you want me to do with that? Do you want me to get the king?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I did in fact just seem to tilt my head right on over to him. Just as soon as it was that I had made that assumption.
Tom just seemed to stare at me with a bit of a blank look on his face. As I wondered if he had even heard as to just what I had said. Or if he had his mind on some thing else, altogether just different than that.
As it was that I seemed to stare at Tom for a little bit longer how ever. That was when it was that I did in fact see him nod back to me. As it was that he then also began to speak back to me shortly after that.
"Yes... I need you to get the king... He needs to calm the people... Before this gets too out of hand..." He did in fact just seem to say. As I saw him nod to a certain corner of the room, none the less, at that.
As it was that I looked on over to see a few not so happy teenagers. As it was that I saw that they were starting directly at us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as soon as I saw that it was the case.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then in the end, did in fact just seem to nod back to Tom at first. Before it was that I then also began to go and speak back to him.
"Okay... And where the hell is the king even at? I haven't seen or heard from him in days..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had a serious look on my own face just as it was that I had said that.
I felt like it was going to bother him and worry him as well. But that simply did in fact not seem to be the case at all, what so ever. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be calm, never the less, at that.
As just as it was that he seemed to stand there and stare at me. In the end, he then also began to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just start to go on ahead and speak right back over to me.
"Where do you think? The same place as always..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As he then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes right back at me. Just as it was that he had said what he had said to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I did in fact just seem to also blink my eyes a few times my self. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and simply nod back to him.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was thinking. But it was clear as to just what he was talking about to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak back to him.
"Alright... I'll be back in just a few..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to let out a soft sigh. And I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak to my self quietly.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to go and wake my self up, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact seem to look out side of the pyramid tunnels.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for a few moments. As it was that just as it was that I was in fact about to take my first step. I once again began to hear the voice of Tom, as he spoke from right behind me.
"Good luck with that Joseph... I will be waiting back here... Hopefully the people can be calm until then..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be worried about what he had said.
It was clear that he had a good reason to as well, at that. As I knew that he did in fact under stand as to just what the people were saying. As I was sure that it was not very nice things about us what so ever.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... And you too..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact keep my eyes on the tunnel. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said back to him.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time. As I then did in fact begin to walk that way. As to the way out of the pyramid, all at the exact same time too.
As I heard not so happy voices as it was that I went by. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, at that.
"Just stay calm... And just ignore all of them..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there for quite some time. As it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down.
As it was that I heard the voices fade away behind me. As I knew that it was all easy from here, none the less. At least as far as it was that I did in fact hope to be.
I continued to walk through the tunnel, as it was that I got out to the other side, all at once. As it was that I could in fact see the light ahead of me. As it was that every thing seemed to be much more fine as I saw that.