Chapter 23: Fun Night (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, as I just seemed to lay back in my wagon. As it was in fact the middle of the night, but that didn't seem to bother John. As it was that he seemed to make every one continue to walk either way.
As it was that I was in fact glad that I could just stay in the wagon. Even if it was that John had told me that I was not allowed to sleep. I felt like I could not sleep any ways, with all of the thoughts racing through my head.
I kind of winced as it was that I had in fact began to think on them. And I had in fact just seemed to have thought on where we were going. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self a bit under my breathe.
"This is the only way... We can't just live there for ever..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I was in fact right. And that we could in fact not give up on the rest of the world like that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else all of the sudden. As it was that I just began to start to hear a voice from right beside me.
I turned my head right on over to who it was. As it was that I saw that it was in fact my girl Julia. As it was that I also listened as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"What was that Joseph?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That she did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide just now.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just heard her say what she had said. As it was clear that she was just as worried as I seemed to be. As I could tell that she was in fact very stressed out.
I felt like I did in fact not want to make it any worse for her. As it was that I knew I had to be wide with my words all of the sudden. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over to her.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing. I just seemed to stare right back in to her own eyes. As I knew she was listening as to just what I had to say to her in the very first place as well, at that.
"It was nothing... I'm just thinking too much on where we are going... That's all..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden. As it was that I knew that I had in fact been far away from my home.
But I knew that I had never left our nation before, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that I knew that our nation didn't agree with many others.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I eventually just seemed to go right on ahead. And I began to start to hear John speak from right ahead of us, at that.
I looked right on over to the man all of the sudden. As I was a little bit confused as to what he had to say. As I listened as to what it was, as I saw he had his eyes still right in front of him.
"I think they have much more important things to worry about than just us... Pretty sure this dragon thing isn't just our nation... They want to take over the whole world right?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very serious look on his face, after what he had said.
As it was that I had just seemed to see him look back for a second. I then did in fact just seem to shiver at what he had said. As it was that I kind of still felt like I could not help but to be worried about things.
As it was that in the end, I then began to start to go on ahead. And I began to go my self, and speak right back on over to John. As I knew he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say to him just now.
"Do you think there is any one like me in Egypt? Do you think it is possible that they might under stand too?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I kind of got excited as to the fact that there might be some one that I could relate to there.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to smile at the thought of that. As it was that I just seemed to imagine a long lost relative. As I kind of seemed to feel a whole lot more joyful about what we were doing.
That was until I began to start to hear the grim voice of John. As it then did in fact seem to bring me back down to the earth. As it was that I listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I don't know Joseph... I have a lot of doubt it could be the case... They would not fit in there... And even if so, I don't think we are trying to make friends there either..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I knew that he was in fact serious with what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit disappointed as to what he had said, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a bit of some time. As it was that I felt like I wanted to keep thinking just now. But I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even think about.
That was until I then began to hear the voice of Julia. As it was that she did in fact seem to speak right beside me. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"I think you need to think more on your sister any ways... This is really important for her..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to look at the back of the wagon.
I saw that she was in fact asleep back there, all at once. As I wanted to point that out to John, as he said he would treat us as equals. But I also knew that she did in fact need some sleep quite badly.
As I knew that she was under a lot of stress and pressure her self. As I still kind of felt like she should in fact not be here with us. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to just stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I then began to just start to wake my self up. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to just nod back to Julia. Shortly after I then did in fact also seem to start to speak right back on over to her.
"Yeah... You are right..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to nod back to her once again.
As it was that she had a little bit of a sad smile on her face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. As it was that she then did in fact also just seem to look away from me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then began to start to hear the loud voice of some one else. As it was that I turned my head right on over to Chad, as I realized who it was.
I squinted my eyes right on over to him all of the sudden. Just as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was the case. As I then just began to listen as to what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, at that.
"Alright... Can we finally get some rest now? I'm so damn exhausted and I am not the only one..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the grunts of agreement from every one else.
As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to get a little bit upset as to what he had said at first. As it was that I felt like I didn't want to agree with any thing that the man said. That was of course until I then began to start to think on it.
And I realized as to the fact that a lot of the others agreed with him. As to the fact that it was that I knew that I had it so easy on the wagon this entire time, at that. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Zoe.
As it was that she then began to start to go and speak up. As it was that it seemed to get John to stop the carriage, all at once. As he listened such as I, as to just what it was that she had to say, all of the sudden.
"They are right John... We can't go any further... You are going to make for a very slow trip if you wear us all out like this... We need rest..." She did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I saw that she had a bit of a serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to wake me up to all of this of course.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said that. John went right on ahead and began to start to speak back to her. As it was that I then listened as to what it was that our leader had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Fine... But we leave as soon as dawn hits in the morning..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
I knew that both sides did in fact have fair points as to what it was that we were doing. As to the fact that this was in fact going to be very slow. But I also knew that John was stressed out to get there as soon as possible.
So that it was that we actually did in fact stand a chance in the war. As I knew that the black dragons did in fact have the advantage just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing. That was when it was that I just seemed to also nod a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then also seemed to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Alright... I'm ready to sleep too..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I also made sure that I had in fact said that loud enough. So that it was, that John had in fact heard as to just what I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lean back in my wagon, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to watch as it was. That people began to set up their tents, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have seen them do as such a thing. I kind of felt like it was in fact safe enough for me to rest. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes, at that.
How ever, just as soon as it was that it seemed like I had closed my eyes. I began to hear the loud voice of John from right beside me. As I opened my eyes, and I listened as to just what he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Hell no Joseph! You had such an easy day! You and Julia are going to be with a few others on first watch!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see he had a serious look on his face.
As it was that he was clearly being serious with me just now. As to the fact that it was clear that he was not going to give me an easy pass out of here. Which did in fact just seem to make me groan, as I then spoke right back on over to John.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to see him look right back at me. As he then did listen as to just what it was that I had to say back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... It would have been nice if you had let me rest earlier..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on my own face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
I was trying to prove a point to John, all at the exact same time too. But of course, such as it usually did in fact just seem to be for him. He didn't care to listen as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak right back to me. As it was that I did in fact stare right back in to his eyes course. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yeah... Well... This is some thing you are going to have to get used to... So suck it up buttercup..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that he was letting me know he was not going to give me any thing easy once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have squinted my eyes back at him of course. As it was that I was not all too happy as to just what it was that he was in fact doing. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Julia.
As it was that she seemed to start to speak to me from right beside me. As it was that I looked right on over to her, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Come on Joseph... You aren't going to change his mind... Let's just get this over with..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. With quite a bit of a serious look on her face, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see John smile. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what it was that she had said. As it was that it did in fact kind of piss me off as to what was going on.
As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then began to start to speak back right on over to her. As it was that I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's go now then..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said.
I saw that she did in fact have a serious look on her face of course. As it was that I then also saw her nod right back on over to me. As it was that the both of us then began to start to get off of the wagon.
As it was that we had began to start to head on over to who knows where. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of John from behind me. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... You guys find a nice place to check the out side... And I will send a few more others your way in just a bit... Okay?" He did in fact just seem to say. As I saw he had a serious look on his face, after what it was that I had in fact heard him say.
At this point, I felt like I was in fact far too tired and worn out to care. As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to nod back to him. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to turn my head away from him shortly after such a thing had occured.
As I seemed to look right on over to Julia, at that. I saw that she was in fact staring right back at me. As I was a little bit worried that she was expecting me to lead the way for where it was that we needed to go.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to wake her self up. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... I think there might be a good place out there..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. In which it was clear that she realistically didn't have a clue where we should go.
Which I did in fact not seem to blame her what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that her eyes were wide. As she did listen as to just what it was that I had to say right back on over to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... What ever is fine with me... I can't think right now..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that as bad as it seemed to be. I knew that it was in fact simply just the truth.
As it was that I then just seemed to see her nod back to me. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to go and walk. As to just where ever it was that she had in fact said what we should in fact go.
As it was that I did in fact follow her, all of the sudden. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to start to hear her voice, all at once. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Honestly Joseph... It might not be best for you to look so tired... The people look up to you, and you need to be strong for them... You didn't have to walk like they did today..." She did in fact seem to say to me.
As she looked back at me with quite a bit of a serious look on her face. As it was that it kind of did in fact just seem to upset me a bit. As to the fact as to just what it was that she had in fact just said to me.
I wanted to tell her, once again, that they did not have to deal with the same stuff as I did. But I also knew that they were just going to think of that as me making excuses. As it was that I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing. As I just then began to start to go right on ahead and speak out loud to my self.
"Alright there John... I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I made sure that Julia could in fact hear as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
As it was that I knew that it was that she sure as hell was acting like him right now. And I felt like that was in fact the last thing that I needed on my ass. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Julia. As I began to listen as to just what it was that she had to say just now.
"Alright... Hopefully this will be a good place for us... Now we just need to stay here and stay awake I suppose..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that she was not all too sure as to just exactly what it was that we were doing.
How ever, I did in fact just seem to know as to what we were doing. As it was that I remember John making us do this when we had first met him. And before it was that we had in fact made it to the farm.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to grunt out loud to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to Julia.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that she did in fact have her eyes wide, as she stared back at me. As she did listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... He is going to want us to go in a circle around the place and make sure that it is okay and that it is safe... Make sure no one is spying on us or planning an attack..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
Realizing that they both meant just about the exact same thing. As I felt like I was still a bit too tired to even know what it was that I was saying. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self.
As it was that Julia then did in fact begin to go righr on ahead. And I then began to start to hear her voice as she began to speak back to me again. As I did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... So I guess we will wait for the others to be able to make plans on where to put our guards..." She did in fact just seem to say. As I saw that her eyes were in fact quite a bit wide as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what she had said. It kind of took me a few moments to get the jist of it, all at the exact same time too. But once it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, of course.
I looked back at the camp, relaxing that it was in fact a fair bit bigger than the old one that we had. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at once. As it was that I also began to start to speak to her shortly after that.
I saw that her eyes were in fact right on to mine just as before. As it was that I did in fact some how manage to keep my self calm. As I knew she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yep... I guess we will just wait on them..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hate as to the fact that it was that I was in fact just standing here and waiting.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to make me feel even more tired as to the fact that I was doing so. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then began to start to walk around the place in some small little circles.
As it was that I saw that Julia had her head tilted, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that she was not all too sure what I was doing. As well as the fact that she was in fact clearly worried about me.
As it was that I then began to start to hear her speak to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stop as to just what it was that I was doing. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Are you okay there Joseph? What are you doing?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I just seemed to stare right back at her, as my eyes were wide as I did so.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what she was talking about at first, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then began to start to realize as to just what it was that was going on.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak to her. As I saw that she still did in fact have her eyes right on to me. As she did in fact begin to go and listen as to what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place as well, at that.
"I am just trying to stay awake by any means possible... If I stand still I am going to fall to sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I did in fact have a very serious look on my face of course, all at once.
As it was that I saw that she then did in fact just seem to under stand. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear her nod. Before it was that I then did in fact also just seem to hear a voice from behind me.
As it was that I then quickly turned my head around, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was Zoe. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say just now.
"Well... You don't have to wait any longer... Because we are here..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that there was in fact her, and one other person looming behind her, all at the exact same time too.
I began to squint my eyes, to try to see as to just who it was. That was until I then began to just seem to see them go right on ahead and walk up. As it was that I saw that much to my dismay, it was in fact Chad.
As it was that Chad seemed to have a big smile on his face just now. As I did in fact begin to start to stand there and stare. As I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... This seems like this will be a fun night!"