Chapter 5: Making Plans (Jangras PoV)

I stood there, and I stared at my friends, all at once. As each one of them did in fact just seem to drop the food on to the prey pile. As it was in fact quite a bit empty as it usually was.
As we were in fact not sure where to find food. And even how to hunt in the lands that we were in fact just now. As I kind of felt like it might have been better to catch more than one, none the less.
Even though I knew that it was in fact not the way of the dragon. As it was that I just semeed to shake my head a bit to my self. As I also just seemed to speak to my self a little bit out loud, at that.
"Plyma doesn't play by the rules... So why should we?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I kind of squinted my eyes right on over to Yikla just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at her with my eyes squinted, though she had done nothing wrong. As it was that I just simply watched her drop the camel on the prey pile. As it was that I then also suddenly heard the voice of Penta from right beside me.
My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide all at once. As I was a little bit lost and confused as to what was going on at first. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that she felt like she had to say to me, at that.
"What ever you are thinking... It is a bad idea... That dragon is evil... Do not even think for a moment to be like him..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I kind of just stared at her with my eyes wide for just a few moments time.
As it was that it felt stupid to hear that coming from her. As I knew as to just what it was that she had in fact tried to do to me. Even if it was that it did in fact not mean that she was in fact evil, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I just seemed to speak back to her as I did as such a thing like that.
I knew that Penta was in fact still staring at me right now. As it was clear that it was, that she was in fact listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I know... It's just... I... I don't even know what I'm thinking really... I feel so empty in side..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I kind of wished that it was that I had in fact not said it to her, none the less.
As I knew that we were in fact not good friends like we once had. As it was that it kind of felt a little bit hard for me to trust any one just now. As I just kind of shut my mouth, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to see Penta stare at me with her own eyes wide. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare.
Penta seemed to start to speak back to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look right back to her. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I've felt that way before too... You are not alone as much as you think you are with out your father... You still have us, and that's got to mean some thing..." I heard her say to me.
It kind of brought a little bit of a smile to my face as soon as she had said what she had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look right back at her, all at once. As I saw for a split second, the dragon that I had once fell in love with.
How ever, that quickly went away, as I knew she didn't love me back. As the smile went away, just as it was that I had thought as such a thing like that, all at once. As I then did in fact simply just speak right back to her.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw that she still had the same smile as before. As she did just listen as to what ever it was that I had to say to her, just as it was that I had in fact done before.
"Thank you... I try to think on that as much as I can..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I then did in fact just seem to see her come up close to me, all at once.
And she then did in fact push her skin against mine, all at once. As it was clear that she was in fact trying to make me feel better still. As it really did in fact make me seem to feel that way, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to start to speak to her, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact know just as before. That she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I know it won't be like before... But Penta... You will always be a good friend no matter what we've been through... I love you..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. Worried that I might have made a little bit of a mistake saying what I had said.
Penta just seemed to stare at me for just a few moments. As she had a bit of a blank look on her face as she did so, all at once. As I was in fact quite a bit scared that she might just go off on me, all at once.
How ever, she managed to stay calm through out all of that. As it was that in the end, she also just seemed to nod right back on over to me. As she began to start to speak right on over to me after doing so.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I blinked my eyes a few times my self, all at once. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I love you too Jangra... I am sorry about every thing..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it seemed like she was in fact wanting to say more. But in the end, she did in fact simply just seem to dip her head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
It did in fact warm my heart as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look away with a big smile on my face. As it was that I then turned my eyes right on to Yikla, at that.
I saw that she did in fact just seem to be hurt for some reason. As it was that I saw that she dipped her head a little bit low to the ground. As she quickly did in fact just seem to make sure that I didn't see her.
As it was that I realized as to the fact that it was that she had heard us. I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was the case. As I then did in fact just seem to curse to my self a bit quietly, all at once.
"Why am I so damn stupid? Why?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I made sure that Penta had in fact not heard as to just what it was that I had even said. As it was that I did in fact not want her to be asking me any questions just now.
As it was that as it was that I had in fact thought on the she dragon. I then also began to notice that she was no longer right beside me. As I looked around for just a few moments, quite a bit lost as to just what was going on.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize it was the case. I then did in fact begin to start to stand there and see that there she was. As it was that I also saw that she was right beside Kota as well.
As it was that I did my best to try to not get jealous of the fact. As it was that I began to hear Kota seem to start to step up and speak. I just seemed to go on and listen as to what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, at that.
"Hey Penta! You had a good time hunting I see!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he had in fact realized that we had planned on going hunting. As I was a little bit surprised that he had not asked to join us.
Perhaps he was still embarrassed about the fact that he blamed him self for my father's death. How ever, I really did not blame my friend, much like the rest of the tribe did. As it was that I did in fact realize that my father had known about that.
He had basically signed his own death, as I felt sick at the thought of that. As I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As I also just seemed to start to speak to my self a bit quiet, as I did as such a thing like that.
"It is fine... Calm down..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then also began to start to walk away from Penta and Kota. As I did in fact not want to feel any more emotions from that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to walk over to Kips. As he just seemed to be standing right beside Yikla, as they both were eating prey.
As it was that I had got close to the both of them. I saw that Yikla did in fact just seem to turn her head away from me, all at once. Which I did my best to just try to ignore the fact that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to just start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I simply began to start to speak to Kips. As it was that I then began to see him look at me and listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him just now.
"Well... I guess now we wait..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As he looked at me with quite a bit of a confused look on his face. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had just said to him.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to tilt his head at me for just a bit of some time, at that. Until it was that he then did in fact blink his eyes a few times, all at once. And I began to start to hear him begin to speak right back on over to me.
My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide as soon as it was the case. As I just continued to stare back at him. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Wait for what? I'm about ready to get a little rest honestly..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact confused as to just what I was getting at.
As it was that I then began to start to realize as to the fact that it was. That Socra still had in fact not said any thing about a meeting. As it was that I might have messed up a little bit on what it was that I had said.
I just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact speak back to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, just as it was that I had done long before now, never the less.
"Oh... Well... I guess you are about to find out..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As I had a bit of a guilty look on my face just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that it was clear that he was still a bit lost as to just what it was that I had meant. As it was that I saw Yikla tilt her head a little bit to me as well. That was, until just in the perfect set of time, at that.
Socra seemed to walk up to the middle of the camp on the big rock. And she began to start to speak out loud to every one, at that. As I began to just start to go on and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Dragons of my tribe! Every one come in for a gathering! This is very important!" She did in fact just seem to say out loud. As it was that I saw that all of the dragons that were in fact in camp.
They all just seemed to poke their heads out, all at once. As it was that they did in fact just seem to look quite a bit scared as to just what she was saying, at that. Almost as if it was that they did in fact know as to just what she was about to say.
As I knew that it was not the case, even though I knew that every one was in fact still scared. As I kind of felt a little bit sick at the thought of it. As I then did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead, at that.
And I began to start to speak out loud to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As I knew that Kips and Yikla could both hear what I was saying.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did in fact just seem to gulp just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. As it was that I was glad that they had in fact not noticed that at the very least.
As it was that we all just seemed to simply continue to stand there and stared for some time. As we all had our eyes on our new leader. As it was that I also began to start to hear the voice of my friend Kips.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to whisper to me from right by my side, at that. As I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to him. And I listened as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Oh... So that's what it is... That's why you are talking to Socra..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be putting the pieces together, at that.
As it was that I knew that he was for sure not the smartest dragon out there, at that. As it was that I kind of just let out a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to whisper right back to him, all at once.
Kips still had his eyes on me as I did as such a thing like that. As it was clear that he was worried. As he did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Oh... It only gets worse..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I kind of felt a little bit bad as to just what it was that I had said. As it was clear that it had in fact simply only seemed to scare him even more.
Which I knew that he was about to be even more scared when he found out the news. As I just seemed to all of the sudden look away from him. As I did in fact just get my eyes right on over to Socra, at that.
As it was that I seemed to stare at my mentor and leader. She then began to speak to every one, once it was that she knew we were all here. And that we were all listening as to just what ever it was that she did in fact even have to say to us all.
"Alright... I have come to bring bad news... But also good news... I will tell you the bad news first... Because the good comes after..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that all of the dragons that were in fact in the camp. Did in fact just seem to be discouraged by just what it was that she had said. As I heard a few of them talking to each other a bit quiet, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to simply just hear her continue speaking, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized it was the case once again. I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she had to say, at that.
"The bad news is... The black dragons are close and they are coming to our home very soon... We must leave in the morning..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said.
The entire camp then did in fact just seem to erupt in panic, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact also seem to close my eyes as I did such a thing.
I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm, all at once. As I heard the voice of a she dragon seem to yell out very loud. As I began to just start to listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I fail to see this as any good news! We are all done for!" She did in fact just seem to yell out loud. As it was that I heard a lot of shouts at that. As it was clear that a lot of dragons agreed with what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact realized it was the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes, all at the exact same time too. And I began to start to just look right on over to Socra, at that.
As she some how did in fact manage to have a perfectly calm look on her face just now. As I was not too sure how she was always able to act that way. As it was that she then did in fact begin to speak back to the tribe.
The tribe then did in fact just seem to calm down a bit. As it was that they realized their leader was in fact talking to them. As we all then just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I said the good news comes after the bad news... Did I not? Now I need you all to calm down..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I also kind of tilted my head a little bit. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what she was about to say. As it was that I felt like she had not told me any sort of good news earlier.
I just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I kept my eyes right on to her, all at the exact same time too. As I also then began to speak to my self quietly, none the less.
"What is she about to say?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt like when ever it was that she had said there was good news. It was not as good as she seemed to make it out to be.
How ever, I just did my best to try to not focus on that all too much. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her. As I then did in fact begin to hear her continue to speak to the quiet crowd.
I did in fact still manage to some how stay calm through and through. As it was that I saw that the entire tribe was scared half to death. As well did listen as to what ever it was that she had to say to us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"We are meeting up with the other red dragon tribes... We are making plans..."