Chapter 76: Best Of Luck (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, and I stared at in to the desert. For quite a bit of some time as a matter of fact. As I knew that there was no reason for me to do as such a thing like that.
As I knew we had people, and we had dragons all around. As I knew that they would let us know when the black dragons were coming. As it was that I then did in fact seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I did in fact just seem to be calm as soon as it was the case. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self all of the sudden.
"If I don't see him coming... They will..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I did in fact have good faith on the fact. That I would know they were coming before it was that our people did.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I just then seemed to turn my head away from all of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk in to our camp just a little bit.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact hear the voice of John from not too far away. As it was that he drew my attention, as I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say right now.
"Tom... How are the people doing in the pyramid? Are they holding up well... Not too many fights and not too many rebellions are there?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had a bit of a smirk on his face, all at once. Almost as if it was that he was lightly joking about that. Which I felt like it was not really funny to me at all.
I kind of shivered as it was that I had in fact thought on that. As it was that I just then got my eyes on to Tom all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear him go on ahead and speak.
"No... Ever since Joseph went and spoke to them... They have been just fine... I don't know what it is... But it's almost like that kid has powers..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. Almost as if it was that he was afraid of me. Almost as it was that he was worried I was going to go at him and attack him.
I kind of just tried to act like I was ignoring what was going on. As it was that I saw that John did in fact seem to find that funny. As he then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and speak right back to Tom.
"Well... That's because he does have powers... Remember? He can do things that not even we can imagine... Hell... He can do things that not even he can imagine him self... If he really tries..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that though it seemed like John was messing around. It also did in fact kind of seem like he was telling the truth. As it was that I kind of shivered my self at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then turned my head away from them fully. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self as I had done as such a thing like that, none the less.
"I just need to look for some thing else to do... Some thing to pass the time..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it did in fact feel weird even saying as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head quite a bit to my self.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to also stand there and stare at a specific tent that was in fact in front of me.
It was in fact the tent of me and Julia, at that, none the less. As it was that I still felt like I could not help but to feel a bit guilty of course. Of all of the stuff that I had in fact done with Zoe, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I should admit it to her, none the less. But at the same time, I also felt like now was not the time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head to my self. As it was that I also once again seemed to go speak to my self, at that.
"I may as well go and check on her..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact start to head on over to just where it was that our tent was in fact at.
Just as it was that I had gotten right on over to it. I then did in fact just seem to try my best to stay calm. As it was that I let out a rough sigh to my self before I then spoke to my self one more time, at that.
"Come on... Just stay calm..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to open the tent, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see her. As it was that she turned her head on over to me, as she had a smile on her face as she did so.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case at first. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to have my eyes go wide. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to start to hear her go and speak up.
"You okay there Joseph? You don't look so hot..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As she then did in fact also start to squint her eyes at me, all at once.
To let me know that she wasn't just asking, but she knew it. As I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply speak back to her, at that.
"I don't know honestly Julia... It feels like they should be here by now... What if we are just wasting our time? What if he tricked me... Again?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, none the less.
As it was that I was of course talking about Plyma. As I know that he had tried to do it before, at that. But it had never really worked all too well, none the less.
I knew that if he was tricking me, and he was going to go to the oasis. Than they would be in a lot of trouble there, at that. Even if I knew that they could in fact easily escape, I still felt like I could not help but to be worried.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. I then did in fact just seem to see Julia squint her eyes at me. As it was that she also then began to start to go and speak right on over to me, all at the exact same time too.
"He is coming after you... He thinks you are the last threat to take over the world... He wants to kill you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As though what she had said did in fact kind of make me shiver a bit.
I also knew that she had a fair point on what she had just said. As I knew that what she had in fact said was in fact true, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at her right in to her eyes.
And I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her as I did as such. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. I also then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and speak back to her.
"You are right... I just feel like he has some thing planned... Surely he must know I am working with the red dragons still? Surely he doesn't think that I think we can do this all by our selves, right?" I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I knew that it was not really much of a question. As much as it was that it was once again the fact that I was worried. That he had some sort of plan that we would not be able to stop, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just then went right on ahead. And I then began to start to go right on ahead and hear her speak back to me.
"I am sure he has a lot of dragons, and yes I am sure he has a plan... But what ever it is... We are ready for it..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that she was serious with just what she had said. As it was that it did in fact kind of make me feel a whole lot better.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at her once again. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile at her. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her.
"Have I ever told you how much that I love you?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to come up close to her, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to kiss her on the lips as I did as such.
She seemed to almost not react as to just what I had done. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why that it might be the case at firat. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear her go and speak back to me, all at once.
"Yes... You have told me that several times before..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a bit of a blank voice just as it was that she had said as such a thing like that.
As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver all of the sudden. As I wondered if she some how knew about me and Zoe, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I had told her about it in the past, and she had forgiven me. But still, I knew that I was guilty of just what it was that I had done. As it was that I once again dipped my head low to the ground, as it was that I also began to go and speak back to her.
"Yeah... I guess I have..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As it was that I kind of just seemed to simply stand there and stare at her. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare back at me with a blank look.
Just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she then finally did in fact seem to show some light. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear her go and speak right back on over to me, at that.
"But I mean... It's nice to hear it again Joseph... Don't get me wrong... I love you too..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to smile right back at her, all at once. As it was that it did in fact reassure me that things were still okay. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh of some relief, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to simply hear foot steps from right out side of our tent.
As it was that the both of us then did in fact just seem to turn our heads on over to that. As it was clear that the both of us were a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak up my self.
"Huh... What is this?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that just as soon as it was that I had said what it was that I had said.
That was when it was that I heard the voice of a man from out side. As of course it just so happened to be Travis, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Can I come in Joseph? I need you speak to her about some thing real quick..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had meant by that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I went right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to him my self.
"Yeah... What is it? Is every thing okay right now?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As based off of the words that I had said. It might seem like I would be worried, all at the exact same time as well.
But with the tone of the voice that I had just used. It was clearly not the case what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel calm, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to him. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to come in to the tent. As it was that he then did in fact begin to immediately speak to me just as it was that it was the case.
"Me and John need you in a bit... We just need to make sure that you are prepared and ready... We are going to go meet with the king and the dragons on top of the palace..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had said that, at that. As it was that I kind of felt bad as soon as he had. As it was that I did in fact look right on over to Julia all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I just then began to start to go right on ahead. And I seemed to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"I am sorry... I know we need to spend some more time... But if this is really important I need to do it..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had a bit of a guilty look on my face just as it was that I had said that.
I knew that it was not really my fault what so ever. But at the same time as well, I felt like I couldn't help but to feel bad. As it was that I did in fact seem to just dip my head a bit low to the ground, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that how ever. That was when it was that I just then seemed to hear her speak back to me. As it was that I just then listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, none the less, at that.
"It's okay... I under stand... There are more important things at stake... I've known this for a while... Go ahead..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a serious look on her face as well.
I felt some what better just as soon as it was that she had said that. But at the same time as well, I also felt like I could not help but to feel bad. As I knew that I still did in fact love her, and that I wanted to spend time with her.
How ever, being kind of stuck, I knew that I could not. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to get my thoughts off of all of that. As I just then began to start to hear Travis go right on ahead and speak up.
"Alright... Well if you are ready now then... We can go now... That way you may be able to spend some time together later..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I looked at him right in to his eyes, all at once. As it was clear that not even he did in fact believe what he said. As I also knew that I couldn't blame him for being that way.
I just simply blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go with what it was that he had said. As I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and speak gently back at him.
"Yeah... Maybe so..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was in fact lost in my own thoughts just as it was the case. As it was that it did in fact just seem to stay silent in the tent, for some time.
As it was that it seemed to be that way for a little bit longer. Travis let out a loud cough, to break the uncomfortable silence. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to speak back not too much longer after that all.
"Alright... Well... Let's go ahead and head off and meet John... If you are indeed ready of course... The sooner the better as he says..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he seemed to repeat as to what John usually said.
It was in fact kind of the truth, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I also then went right on ahead and nodded right back to the man, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to get up from where I was sitting. As I then did in fact begin to follow him out of the tent, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I took one last look on over to Julia. As I spoke to her, just as soon as it was that I did in fact follow Travis out of the tent.
"I love you Julia!" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I had a bit of a sad smile on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to her.
She just seemed to stare at me with her eyes wide for a few moments. Before it was that she then seemed to roll her eyes at me for what ever reason. As I just then began to start to go and hear her speak back to me.
"Yes... I know Joseph... Now go get all of that done... Stop wasting your time!" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she turned her head away from me, just as it was that she had said that.
I kind of felt a bit sad as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head away from her my self.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I noticed that Travis had his eyes wide. As it was that he seemed to stare at me, as he also then began to speak to me, at that.
"You are lucky to have such a good woman by your side... She does love you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I wondered if he was a little bit jealous of that, none the less.
How ever, I felt like that did in fact not matter at all right now. As I just then did in fact seem to shake my head back at him. As it was that I also then began to go and speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... I know... Let's just go and meet up with John... That way we can get it started and get back here before dark..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had a fairly serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that he then did in fact nod back to me, all of the sudden. As he seemed to speak to me, just as he had turned his head away from me.
"Very well... Follow me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that as bad as I felt like I seemed to feel right now. I also did in fact know that I was ready for this all. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and nod to my self, at that.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, of course. That was when it was that I then began to start to follow Travis. As it was that I saw that we were going to the main building where it was.
That we did in fact usually meet up at, none the less. As it was that I knew that he did not need to lead me here. But either way, I did in fact follow him, none the less.
Just as it was that we had walked right in to the front doors. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of John from in side. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Alright... It looks like we have now got every one... So let's go ahead and set off... That was quick..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as it was that he had said that.
I knew that he was a bit surprised, as I knew I wasn't usually that fast. As it was that just as I assumed, I didn't have as much time as I thought I had. As it was that I saw all of the other leaders all around me.
Just as it was that I had seen that be the case, all at once. As I looked at Tom, Zoe, and Uncle, as I then also nodded to them all. That was when I then went right on ahead and seemed to go and speak back out loud, at that.
"Yep... Let's go... Get this started..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I didn't want to waste any more time, at that. As I knew that I was not going to stall any of this, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. I saw John look on over to every one, one last time. As it was that he also then began to start to go and speak to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright every one... Stick with me... Stick together... This will be easy..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he clearly wanted to make sure that it was. That no one split off and went to explore the city, all at the exact same time too.
It has happened already, and we didn't want to do it again. As it was that John then did in fact just seem to head right to the front door, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to follow him, along with the others.
Just as it was that I had gotten out side with the others, none the less. That was when it was that I heard the familiar voices of Padre. As it was that he did in fact seem to speak to us, from not too far away.
"What ever you guys are going to do! I wish you the best of luck!"