Chapter 41: Quick And Easy (Jangras PoV)

I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I knew that I should not be the way that I was in fact being just now. But I kind of felt like it was hard for me to not be this way.
I knew that my entire life, I had been told to stay away from humans. And now it seemed like we were having to stick with each other. As it did in fact not seem right, as I felt like they could betray us at any point.
I felt a bit sick as to the fact that I was in fact thinking that kind of way. As I knew that they had not shown any of that intent what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, as well.
"Relax... This is your job... This is what you must do..." I did in fact tell my self, all at once. As it was that I also had the same thoughts as before. As to the fact that it was that I never wanted to have to be this way.
But I also knew that I was left with no other choice, at that. As if I was truly destined for this, than there was not much I could do. As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact let out quite a bit of a rough sigh again.
As it was that I heard wings flying from right behind me. As it was that it then did in fact get my attention on to that of course. As I turned my head on over to who it was that was in fact coming my way.
At first, I hoped that it might be Yikla, all at once. But I was sadly disappointed to see that it was Socra. As I then just began to start to hear her go and speak up to me, as soon as she saw me looking at her.
"Alright Jangra... Are you ready?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that I kind of gulped a little bit at the thought that at first. As in the end, I then also began to go on ahead and speak back to her.
As I did as such a thing like that of course, all at once. I saw her go and squint her eyes back at me. As she then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"Do we really have to do this? Again? Do we really trust them?" I did in fact say to her, all at once. As it was that I saw that her eyes grew wide, just as soon as I had said that.
As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what was going on with her. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time. As it was that I also then just seemed to go right on ahead.
And I then just seemed to hear her go and speak back to me. As I once again kept my eyes on her as she did so. As I listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... You are the one that told us that we could trust them... And this is only the 2nd time we are meeting them... We already discussed this..." She said, as it was that she seemed to have a serious look on her face.
As it was clear that she was now all of the sudden a bit afraid. As to the fact that it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. As it was that I then felt a bit bad for being that sort of way all of the sudden.
I kind of dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at once. As in the end, I also just seemed to simply go right on ahead. And I then did in fact nod right  back to my leader.
As it was that I also seemed to go right on ahead and speak back to her. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. As I knew she was still listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... You are right... I am sorry... I am just a little bit scared..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I did in fact not want to lose any thing else right now.
But I also kind of felt like it was in fact inevitable. As I knew that the humans were here to try to stop as much damage as they could. And try to bring the world back to the way that it was before.
How ever, I at often times thought that perhaps Plyma had a point. On the fact that the dragons should in fact be the rulers of the world. Rather than it be the humans, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that for just a bit more time. That was when it was that I eventually seemed to wake my self up. As it was that I then began to hear her speak right back to me, at that.
"Alright Jangra... You are fine... We just need to go..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that she was in fact having 2nd thoughts about this all her self.
As it was that she then just seemed to turn her head away from me. As it was that I saw that she had noticed me staring at her. As it was that she then also began to start to fly up in the air as she did so.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to do the same thing that it was that she was in fact doing. As it was that I also did in fact speak to my self quietly, as it was that I did so.
"Yeah... We need to go... This will all be fine..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self of course. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I did in fact continue to fly up in the sky with Socra. Just doing my best to try to not think what so ever, as I did as such a thing like that.
As soon soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to look down below me. As it was that I knew that the humans were in fact living in some camp out there.
But that was of course not where it was that we were going. As we did not want to scare the others, or to bother them, at that. As it was that I then once again did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, just as before.
"They are just as afraid of us as we are of them..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes just a little bit.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot more better. As I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to see that it was that Socra was in fact starting to fly down.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She then also began to start to speak right on over to me. As it was that I just then listened as to what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"Alright... They are already here Jangra... So just stay calm..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to continue to fly down below.
As it was that I felt like I was in fact fine with this all. As it was that I felt like I was in fact used to being put under pressure at this point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to follow her down.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I also just seemed to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just go right on ahead all of the sudden.
And I saw the 2 humans, as they were standing some distance away from Monza and Omplo. As it was clear that they didn't want to come any closer at all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Well I hope this works... And this gets done fast..." I said to my self, as if it was that I had some sort of plans for what I was going to do today. Which I knew was not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that every day at this point was just about the same for me. As it was that I was still doing a little bit of training. As we were now working with the other tribes, which was in fact causing a lot of fights and a lot of problems, at that.
But it was what it was that we had in fact needed. As it was that I just then did in fact kind of simply get my mind off of all of that. As I knew that it was not at all what it was that I was here for, just now.
As it was that I just seemed to wake my self up just a little bit. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of John. As I then looked at him, and listened as to what it was that the man had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... What are the plans? We going to ride the dragons like they did in the books? Maybe that would work... We've got a lot of people coming, and maybe could attract some more..." He did in fact just seem to say to us, all of the sudden.
As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was in fact even talking about. As to the fact that it was that he had said a few words I had never heard before. As it was that I kind of just seemed to tilt my head a little bit, at that.
I also looked at Joseph from the corner of my eyes, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that he was a bit lost him self. As no one had a single clue as to just what it was that John was talking about.
Either way, he just seemed to continue to stare at us with his eyes wide. As it was that Omplo then just seemed to decide to speak up. As each and every one of us did listen as to what it was that the he dragon had to say all of the sudden.
"I have never heard about any of that ever before... And I have lived a very long life... But it might work... It would be a very uncomfortable ride, and very hard to hang on..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he seemed to be straight forward with what he had said. As he went right at the point that John had in fact talked about. As it was that all of us seemed to just continue to stare at John still, either way.
John just seemed to laugh a little bit for what ever reason. Which did in fact confuse me just a little bit. As well as the fact that it seemed to make me shiver, at that.
As it was that the man once again did in fact just seem to speak up. As it was that I just seemed to stare at him still. As I listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... We figured out a way to ride horses... We just need to make materials... We've got smart people, we will find the right idea..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face. As much as it was that it kind of seemed like he must be joking, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then just seemed to hear the voice of Monza. As it was clear to me that she was quick to respond back to what he had said.
As it was also clear that she felt like she didn't like it. As it was that I then did in fact now look right back at her. As I also listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"That seems like a bad idea... There is already enough tension as it is... And it might just only slow us down..." She did in fact say back to her. As it was that I felt like she had a little bit of a fair point, all at once.
As it was that all of the dragons looked at her in agreement. That was when it was that Joseph just seemed to start to step up and speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to look at the young man, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also just seemed to do my best to keep my self calm. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... What are we here for? Are we not fighting for the same cause? Do you not want our help? I think we should at least try it... What is the worst that can happen? It doesn't work? Oh well!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes in a little bit of surprise. As the first part was the fact that I knew that Joseph wasn't usually that out spoken.
But the other thing was, I kind of felt like he had a fair point. As it was that I felt like we could not just get rid of the idea. If it was that we were not going to try it at first.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. I then began to hear Socra go on ahead and speak up. As I then just began to go and listen as to what it was that my leader had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"It is a decent idea... I think we should try it first... There's nothing bad that could come from it..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And she then did in fact just seem to look right back at the other dragons, all at once. As it was clear that she had a serious look on her face, just as soon as she had said that. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to gulp once again, all at once.
As it was that we all had just seemed to stand there and stare. I then began to go on ahead and hear the voice of Monza. As I then did in fact go and just listen as to what it was that she had to say back to her sister in the very first place as well.
"This is a bad idea... What if the humans fall off? They can't catch them selves like we can..." She did in fact just seem to say quietly to her sister. As I was a little bit surprised that she was looking out for the humans.
As I felt like there must be some sort of hidden message in that. But I felt like if there was, than I must be far too blind to notice it. As I then did in fact just seem to nod a little bit my self, all at once, at that.
All of the dragons seemed to stand there and stare at one another still. As it was that as it seemed to just be silence for a little bit longer. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of John.
As the man once again did in fact just seem to break the silence. As it was that I just seemed to go and look on over to him, just as before. As I then did in fact also listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Are you going to try it out or not? I mean... Do you have any other plans? I mean, it sounds pretty bad ass to me, humans flying with dragons in the air and shooting other dragons with bows!" He said, as it was that he did in fact seem to be almost excited.
As to the fact that it was that he had in fact thrown that idea out, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of wished that I could feel the same way as he did. But I felt like it was a little bit too hard for me to be that way, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As my eyes were in fact still quite a bit wide of course, all at once. As it was that I then just did in fact seem to step up and speak, all at once, at that.
As it was that I saw every one then turn their heads to me. As it was that I did my best to let it not bother me. As I knew they were listening as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Well if this idea is going to work... Than let's get it started as soon as possible... We don't know when these black dragons will find us..." I said to them all, all at once.
As it was that I saw that every one was in fact now serious. As it was that it did in fact seem to be for a little bit of some time almost. As to the fact that it was that every one had forgotten as to just what we were here for.
That almost seemed to incentivize them all even more, all at once. As it was that I saw that all of the dragons did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that Joseph seemed to speak back to me in return.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I looked at the man with my eyes wide my self. As I then just did listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Very well... That works with us... How do we let you know when we are ready for this..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all, all at once. As I felt like he had a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit more time. As it was that I felt like no one was in fact going to be able to respond. That was when it was that finally some one did in fact go on ahead and do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I turned my head right on over to Omplo, all at once. As the he dragon did in fact just seem to go and speak back them both. As it was that I did listen as to just what it was that the old he dragon had to say in the very first place any ways.
"We will have dragons waiting on you at this same spot... They will let us know as soon as you are ready..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he was in fact fast this time on making a plan, all at once.
I kind of did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all of the sudden. And I then just seemed to simply nod my self a bit on response. As it was that I then saw the both of the humans look at each other for just a few moments.
As it was that I kind of shivered as to what it was that I saw. As it was that I remember my father telling me one time, at that. As to the fact that they could talk to each other in their heads, none the less.
I got my mind off of that all of the sudden how ever. As I then began to hear the voice of John speak up. As I then listened as to what it was that the other man had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Very well... Than we shall be ready hopefully as soon as possible..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that it was in fact his way of saying a good bye to us. As I just then began to see the both of them turn their heads away from us all.
As it was that I then watched them walk through the jungle, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to just breathe in a rough sigh to my self all at once.
I felt a bit of some relief as soon as it was that they were in fact gone. As I then did in fact begin to just start to look at the other dragons. As it was that I saw that the other leaders were in fact already heading back up.
As it was that I noticed that it was in fact the case. I also just began to start to hear the voice of Socra, as that. As I just listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Let's head back to our camp then... And we will break the news to them..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As just after it was that she had in fact said what it was that she had said to me.
That was when it was that I just did in fact seem to watch her fly up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to feel a bit better. Now that it was that I was in fact alone for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too.
I took a few quick and much more short breathes this time, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to feel a whole lot better as I did so. As I then once again just seemed to lift my head a bit up, all of the sudden.
As it was that I was in fact looking up at the sky, at that. That was when I then just began shake my head just a bit, to get out the rest of every thing. As I then just began to speak to my self, just as I flew up with the others.
"Just like I wanted... Quick and easy..."