Chapter 30: Lucky (Jangras PoV)

I stared there, as it was that I had quite a jealous look on my face. As it was that I saw that Blink was in fact right up on to Yikla. As it was clear that the both of them were in fact having a good time right now.
As it was that I was stuck with the other 2, at that. As it was that they were in fact trying to teach me how to catch fish, at that. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at Yikla.
As it was that I heard the voice of Crink as I did so, all at once. As I quickly then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to the he dragon. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that he had to say.
"Are you paying any attention Jangra? You are lost in never land right now!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a serious look on his face as to just what it was that he had in fact just said to me.
I knew that the he dragon was in fact just around my age. As he sure did in fact talk like he was in fact at that. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right back on over to him.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to him. As I had a bit of a deep voice as I did so. As he did listen as to just what it was that I had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Sorry... I just have my thoughts some where else right now... Like any other leader would..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I was in fact not all too happy as to all that it was that was going on.
As it was that Crink did in fact just seem to feel bad now. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. And he then did in fact begin to speak back to me as he did so.
I kind of felt a little bit bad as to just what I had done. As it was that I did in fact also dip my head a bit low. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am sorry... I don't know what that is like... I didnt mean to..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop him on what he was saying.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him lift his head up. As it was clear he was a little bit surprised. As he then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"No... It is my own fault... No need to apologize... I just need to focus..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him, after what it was that I had just said.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to look back at Yikla one last time. As it was that I also noticed that Plink was looking at me all at once.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case. As it was that I then looked right on over to the she dragon. As I saw the guilty look that she had on her face.
As she then noticed me looking right on over to her. As she then quickly began to start to speak to me her self. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on... Let's just get back to catching the fish... It isn't that hard... It just takes time to get here every day and it doesn't fill you up much..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that she had a serious look on her face after it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that it did in fact just seem to calm me down for the time being. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else my mind had been on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I also seemed to speak back to her right after that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I saw that she still had her eyes right on to mine. As she then did in fact seem to listen as to just what I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"You are right... Let's do that... I want to head back home and talk to some of my friends and my leader..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes were right on the she dragons still, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that she nodded back to me. And she then did in fact just seem to turn her head on over to the smaller river of water, at that.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me once again, at that. As it was that she had her eyes on the water of course. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... So these fish are quick... So you need to look for a big source of them jumping through..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she pushed her head forward for me to join her.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to do such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That there were a lot of fish going down the river, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it felt like it was really hard for me to focus. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak right back to her. As I knew she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her.
"How can I see them? They are going by so fast!" I did in fact just seem to say, as it was that it did in fact just seem to be to me. That it looked like it was in fact impossible for me to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact continued to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that Crink then did in fact just seem to step in. As it was that he then began to start to speak up him self, at that.
As it was that I turned my head on over to him, at that. As I looked at the he dragon right in to his eyes. As I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"You need to look ahead, and watch them coming from far away... It is easier to spot a big group from far away..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod further down the river, all at once. Just as soon as he had said what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on what he was talking about.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to spot a big group, all at once. As it was that it seemed like they were still going down the river fast. As I just seemed to look back at Yikla, as I seemed to be panicked as I did so.
As it was that I then just seemed to speak right back to her. As I saw that she was staring at me with her eyes wide. As she then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"They are going so fast still! How am I going to be able to catch them?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I saw that she then did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me, after what I had said.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to get her eyes on to the water, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to see her go right on ahead. And she then just seemed to get her eyes on a specific group, all of the sudden.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to hear her speak right back to me. As it was that it was clear that she was in fact not taking her eyes off of the group.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on. As I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"And when the time seems right, and you have timed it up! Then you! Jump!" She just said. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to jump right in to the water. As it was that I just stared at her with my eyes wide.
As it was that I watched her come back with out any fish in her mouth what so ever. As it was that I saw that she did in fact seem to be disappointed. And also she seemed to be a little bit embarrassed with her self.
As it was that I just kind of tilted my head at her. As it was that I also then began to speak to her. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... Where are the fish?" I did in fact just seemed to say to her. As it was that I kind of was a little bit lost as to just what was going on. And as to why she did in fact not seem to have any fish with her.
She still seemed to feel a little bit stupid as to just what she had done her self. As she then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I didn't time it up right... I wasn't able to catch one... It doesn't work every time... But if you don't catch one... Don't be scared to try again!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she just seemed to come out of the water after what she had said, at that. As she had her head a little bit down whilst doing so. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad for her, as it was clear she had been trying to impress me.
As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear Crink laugh. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up him self, all of the sudden. As I then just did listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Here... Let me teach him big sis!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just seemed to look at the water for just a few moments.
Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip in to it him self, all at once. As it was that I just watched him go under the water for just a few moments time. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to see him lift him self up.
As just like his sister, he had no sort of fish in his mouth, all at once. As I was quite a bit lost as to just why it was that he was smiling. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to come out of the water, all at once.
As it was that I tilted my head as he was doing so. As it was that I kind of just did my best to keep my self calm. As he did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... Where is the fish? I don't see any in your mouth..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just seemed to see him roll his eyes towards me. As it was that he then also began to start to open one of his paws. As I saw that there was in fact a fish in side of it, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that it was squirming all over the place. As it was that he was in fact quick to finish it off. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look right back at me as he had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then heard him start to speak right back on over to me, all at once.
"You don't catch fish with your mouth silly! You use your paws! Now would you like to try your self?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide, at first. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to make sense to me what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also nod right back on over to him after that.
As I had in fact begin to have done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when it was that I just then began to start to do. As to just what it was that I had in fact been taught to do, none the less, at that.
I was about to get my eyes on to a group of fish, all at once. That was until I heard the familiar voice of Blink from right behind me. As he seemed to speak up loud, as I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Great catch Yikla! First try! That is amazing!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to the both of the dragons.
As it was that I got my eyes right on to the both of them. As I saw that they both did in fact just seem to have big smiles on their faces. Which did in fact seem to upset me, as I squinted my eyes at them both.
I just seemed to stand there and stare at them for some time. Forgetting as to just what it was that was going on. As I then heard, and I listened as to just what it was that Yikla had to say back to the he dragon.
"Well... You are a really good trainer! I couldn't have done it with out you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she had in fact meant what she had said.
As it was that I kind of winced, as I felt a little bit betrayed. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to my self quietly.
"Well... Why don't you go ahead and start mating now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact very angry with what it was that was going on.
I noticed that Plink did in fact just seem to have her eyes right on me. As her eyes were in fact wide as well, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to hear her go and speak to me shortly after that all.
I turned my head right on over to the she dragon all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Jangra... Don't worry about them... Odds are, you will not get the fish on your first try... But you still need to try..." She did in fact seem to say. As it was that my eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide.
As it was that I was in fact a little bit worried that she had in fact heard what I had just said. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to gulp a little bit at first. As it was that in the end, I just did my best to calm my self down.
As it was that I then did in fact nod right back to the she dragon. As I then did in fact just seem to look right back at the river. As it was that my eyes were still wide, as I did in fact do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. I then began to hear Crink start to speak to me. As I did listen as to what it was that the young he dragon had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"You have got this Jangra... I believe in you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As he had a smile on his face, just as soon as he had said as to just what he had said.
As it was clear to me that he was in fact being serious with me. As he was in fact also trying to lighten me up just a little bit. As it was that I just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. In which I then shortly after turned my head away from him, all at once. And I then began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe like before.
"You are right... I have got this... I am the dragon of destiny..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time.
As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the water, just like before. As it was that I seemed to stare with my eyes wide. As I saw so much, that it really felt like it was far too hard to focus.
How ever, I did my best to at least try to do such a thing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit longer. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on one group of fish.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. I then began to start to brace my self all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I spoke to my self a bit under my breathe, just as I had in fact done before.
"Alright... Now!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did my best to time that up right, as I had listened to what they had said. As it was that I was not fast enough to just jump right on to them.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have jumped in to the water. I saw that the group of fish that I had in fact been aiming at. That they were now some how past me, as I had completely missed them all.
I did my best to try to look for another group of fish as it was that I was down there. But it seemed to be to no such sort of avail at all. As it was that I began to start to feel like it was really hard to breathe, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my head out of the water, all at once. As I had my head down in huge disappointment, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit under my breathe once again.
"Damn it... I am such a failure..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was some thing that I had seemed to tell my self quite a bit. As to the fact as to when ever it was that it seemed like I was training with any one.
As it was that I had just seemed to have had my head down, all at the exact same time as well. I just then began to start to hear the voice of Plink. As I then began to listen as to just what she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"It's okay... Dont get upset with your self... No one makes it their first try... Your mate must have just got lucky..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look right on over to Yikla.
As it was that I did the exact same thing that she had in fact done, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm. As I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up as I had in fact done as such a thing.
As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to walk out of the water of course. Feeling a little bit down on my self as I did such a thing.
"Yeah... Just lucky..."