Chapter 49: Learn To Fly (Jangras PoV)

I felt calm as it was that I saw all of the humans here. As it was that I saw that many of the dragons that had been with them through the fight. That they did in fact just seem to feel the same sort of way that I did.
But I also noticed that a lot of the dragons didn't feel that way. As a few of them were in fact still quite a bit upset about this. As well as the fact that I also noticed that a few of them were in fact a bit scared.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could how ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I then did in fact also begin to speak to my self quietly as I did as such.
"This is going to work out... This is what we need..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up all of the sudden.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I knew that the black dragons would not see it coming. And they would not know how to stop both of us if it were the case.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit longer. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to feel some thing on my back. Which did in fact just seem to wake me up, as it had in fact scared me.
I jumped back a little, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to start to hear the voice of a familiar man. As it was that I realized that it was in fact John who was speaking to me.
"Relax Jangra... This won't hurt at all... We are just trying to find out if this truly does work..." He said. As it was that I then began to start to remember as to what it was that the man was in fact doing.
As it was that he was in fact putting the stuff on my back. To get my self ready to have a human on me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod back to the man.
The man continued to do as to just what it was that he was doing. As it was that he seemed to be making sure that it would in fact stay on. As I could feel it all over me, as I then did in fact just seem to speak to John back.
"Won't this like kind of slow me down or some thing? This feels a little bit off and uncomfortable..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that my eyes were wide, as I was being serious with what I had said.
As it was that the man did in fact just still seem to be calm. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and shake his head back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me.
"You seem to underestimate the creations of man... We do this with our horses all the time... We built this one different so that it would work with you... You will be just fine..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. I then began to start to remember some strange things on some horses I had seen. As it was that it was some thing that I had seem very long ago.
As it was that I kind of just began to start to realize that it was. That the man was in fact being serious with me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I calmed my self down, and I then also began to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"Alright... This will work..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was of course serious with just what it was that I had in fact said to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to nod back to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see the man move back. As he had a big smile on his face, as it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to me.
"Alright... This works... Now... I am going to be one of the first test subjects... We will not fly too high... This is just a day one to get used to this..." He did in fact just seem to say, as to at first I thought it was just me.
But I then did in fact realize that he had his head turned away from me. As it was that he was in fact speaking loud enough of course. For each and every single person that was in fact here just now. To hear as to just what it was that he had to say.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to smile my self. As it was that I knew for a fact now, that this was in fact going to work for us.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to go on. And I did in fact just speak right  back to John.
"Alright then... What are we waiting for?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I looked at every one. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
I could see that a lot of the dragons, as well as the humans. A lot of them did in fact seem to be afraid as to just what we were doing. As I felt like I could in fact not blame them what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp at those thoughts. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of John. As it was clear that he was in fact speaking to just me this time, at that.
"Alright... Lower your self... I need to be able to hop on..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had a very serious look on his face, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I then did just as he had asked. As it was that I lowered my self to the ground, almost as if I was bowing to him.
I knew that was not the case what so ever, how ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I then did in fact feel the man start to climb on top of me.
At first, I kind of wobbled, just as it was that he had gotten on top of me. But in the end, I then lifted my self up quite a bit proud. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to speak out loud to my self.
"This isn't to bad..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I just seemed to walk around a little bit, all at once. Just to test it out and make sure that I was in fact fine, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I also then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Socra. As it was that she began to speak from not too far away from me, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Hold on as tight as you can John... We don't know how this is going to work..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As I knew that she had a very fair point on what she had just said. As it was that I turned my head on over to John all of the sudden. Expecting him to be a little bit scared, and a little bit afraid as to just what we were about to do.
How ever, that did in fact not seem to be the case. As when I locked eyes with him, he just simply squinted his right on to me. As he also began to speak to me as we both looked at one another, all at once.
"I'm good... Let's get this started!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as he had said what he had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
I was not sure why I was hesitant, as to just what I was about to do. As I knew that I was not scared of the humans at all, all at once. As perhaps it was me being a bit scared that I might hurt one of them.
How ever, with the fact that he did in fact not seem to be afraid. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I also then began to speak to my self once again.
"Alright... Here goes nothing..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that this was not just simply nothing, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I began to do the normal routine that I had done my whole life. As I then did in fact just seem to begin to lift my self up.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. I felt like at any moment, John might begin to get scared, and panicked. But that just did in fact just not seem to be the case what so ever.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to move forward. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As I heard the voice of Monza, as she spoke to Omplo on the way past the both of them.
"This seems to work... Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact quite excited as to just what we were doing.
I did my best to try to not think too much on what she had said. As it was that I did in fact keep on doing what I was doing before. As it was that I made sure to just not think on any thing really, as I did so.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to be that way. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of John, all at once. As I listened as to what he had said from just behind my head, at that.
"Alright... You can go a little bit faster than that Jangra... I am fine... We need to be faster than them..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to have a very serious look as I had to assume based off of his tone of voice.
I kind of just seemed to gulp all of the sudden, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self together all of the sudden. As it was that I just seemed to nod to my self.
As it was that I got my eyes on just what was in front of me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my self calm as I did so. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply speak up to John, all at once.
"Alright... Very well..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to move at a much faster pace. Though still not wanting to go at full speed, what so ever, all at once.
As I was worried that at some point very soon. I would feel the weight go off of my back, at that. And I would hear a loud thump on the ground from behind me, all at once.
How ever, that still did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that I kept on flying low to the ground of course. Hearing the loud voice of Socra from not too far away, all at the exact same time too.
"Good job both of you!" She did in fact just seem to say to us both. Almost as if we were in fact some sort of young children, all at once. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to roll my eyes at that thought.
As it was that I had continued to have thought that kind of way. I did in fact also just seem to start to once again hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak to me just as before.
"Come on Jangra... This is too slow! Give it all you've got!" He did in fact just seem to say. As I seemed to almost hear some excitement in his voice, as he had just said that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to look back at him.
My eyes were wide, just as it was that I had done so. As I felt like he didn't know as to just what it was that he was getting in to. As it was that I knew just how fast it was that I could in fact go, none the less.
I could see that happiness and excitement on his face, at that. As it was that I did feel like I didn't want to ruin his day. But at the same thing, I felt like I had to say as to just what it was that I had needed to say.
"Are you sure about that? I don't think you know just what you are getting your self in to..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face, just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had just seemed to continue to stare at him. I then did in fact just seem to see the crazy man roll his eyes at me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to hold a tight grip on his harness.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was clear to me that he was being dead serious. As it was that I then did in fact just also start to hear him go and speak back to me.
"Hell yeah I am! Let's do this!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to still have my eyes wide, just as he had said what he had said.
I felt like I wanted to say some thing else to him, all at once. But I also kind of felt like I might as well let him learn, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and start to fly faster than before, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, at the exact same time as well, at that. It felt like there was only so much speed I could get. As there were in fact far too many trees in the way, all at once.
Ss it was that I had in fact noticed as to that being the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead and speak back to John. As I turned my head on over to him a little bit as I did as such.
"There is only so fast that I can go... There isn't enough room for me to make my full speed..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare right in to his eyes, all at once.
As it was that he just seemed to stare right back in to mine. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to still be calm some how. As it was that he just seemed to look up above him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear a voice, all at once. As it was that it did in fact just so happen to be him speaking back to me.
"Well... There is an entire sky above us... Is there not?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was not really a question that he had asked me what so ever, all at once.
As much more like it was in fact an idea that he was throwing out there. As it was that I felt like it was in fact a very bad idea, all at once. As it was that I knew that Socra had said we were taking it one step at a time.
How ever, I felt like this was going a lot better than I had expected. As it was that I just seemed to stare back at the man, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious tone of voice, as I spoke back to him.
"Hold on as tight as you can... This is going to be a fast and bumpy ride!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the man then nod back to me, just as I had said that.
As it was that he had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to fly up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as I had began to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I heard a loud voice from not too far away from me, just start to yell. As it was that I did in fact still listen as to what she had to say to me.
"What are you doing Jangra?! I told you not to do that!" I did in fact just seem to hear her say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact instantly feel bad for going against her order.
I was about to go right on ahead and stop what I was doing. As it was that I knew that this was in fact a very terrible idea, at that. But that was when it was that I heard John speak back to me, at that.
"Keep going... I'll let her know it was my idea!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp all at once, none the less.
As it was that whilst it was that the man had said what he had said. I kind of felt like Socra would not listen to that at all, at that. As it was that I was still a little bit afraid to keep going on with what I was doing.
How ever, I decided that it was time to be big and strong, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to fly, just as I was doing before.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, of course. I did in fact just seem to keep my self calm, as it was that I cleared my head. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self gently.
"This is going just fine... Nothing to be worried about..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I wished that what it was that I had in fact just said to my self of course.
That it did in fact reign true on my real thoughts just now. But I was not going to lie to my self what so ever. I felt scared to death that I was going to mess this up, and get my self in a lot of trouble, all at once.
How ever, I still felt the grasp of the man on me, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact know that I was in fact still fine. As it was that I just then got my self just as high as it was that I normally seemed to get.
As it was that I looked all around me for just a few moments. As I saw the sun around the mid way point in the sky, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to John, all at once.
"Alright! Here we go! Time for you to learn to fly!"